Started by PIZZAHIGHFIVE, April 19, 2019, 04:07:48 am
Share this topic:
2019 MvC Megaman X
#1  April 19, 2019, 04:07:48 am
  • It's the end for villians
    • Mexico
    • www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
 :megaeyes:

The character that I been wanting to make for years!  he's fun as hell, and has a bunch of moves, good mobility, and some of the coolest combos.

He will be part of my full game
Uncanny Marvel vs Capcom

which you can play with me online using Parsec and messaging me on Discord here: https://discord.gg/bCkvvJQ
Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
Re: 2019 MvC Megaman X
#2  April 19, 2019, 04:50:48 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Never thought of using 4v4 Mugen combined with Add004's tagging. It looks glorious, as well as the revamped palettes and U.I. I see. Wish I could find more people who use it for cool stuff like this.

I would like to recommend timestamping X's gameplay though, or making solo footage of him. Did not know X was considered "bad" in MvCI, and your take's unique projectiles fit him a lot better. X Zone hurt sprites look a bit stiff compared to the full, fleshed out sprites of everyone else on screen, but it can't be helped, vastly different sources.

Will X and others be released separately from Uncanny?
#3  April 20, 2019, 10:45:46 am
  • It's the end for villians
    • Mexico
    • www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
  Thank you man, I've put a lot of work in it.  about X in mvci, In my opinion they made a shitty and weakass representation of X, they barely tried. When making megaman x awesome and badass ISN'T HARD!

I personally think these X sprites are awesome looking tho, He's cool looking from the face he's more serious looking.. not looking like a fag like how he does in mvci.   But Ya, he definately DOES NOT have as many sprites as a full mvc char like strider hiryu ,ryu or wolverine.. he comes from a rpg type game called project x zone, but I did what I could for him to look decent or pretty dang good for something being different source, by rotating and editing sprites. 

Time after the game's release I was planning on it, yes.
Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
#4  April 22, 2019, 10:38:06 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
You could probably use ramzaneko's megaman x sprites. I personally feel it would look more consistent that using the project x zone sprites.
#5  April 22, 2019, 04:04:46 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
^I disagree, not all MVC X should be made with the same base.

I liked a lot what I saw in the video, good use of PXZ sprites, really doesn't look as if they were just ripped up from there (it is just MUGEN scale or you used an image editor to scale him??). Also I loved all his specials come from X1-3, included the double X-Buster from X2, that's a good detail, thanks.

I can't wait to see this released, good job :D

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#6  May 21, 2019, 01:28:44 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Looking good!
#7  May 31, 2019, 04:45:50 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - andrewdeltabrony74
Impressive.
Mugen is amazing.