YesNoOk

Staff positions (Read 242935 times)

Started by Sepp, October 27, 2007, 12:56:10 am
Re: Staff positions
#421  January 05, 2014, 04:08:32 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
One might even go so far as to say that there's just no point to it.

Thank you, thank you.  I'll be here all week.  Be sure to tip your waitress.
#422  January 05, 2014, 04:14:29 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I can ban staff now, right...
#423  January 05, 2014, 06:03:43 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Congrats on the promotion JnP. I'm sure you'll do great things in the future. :)

Oh yeah I'm leaving the staff. Yall know that already but I think I should at least make it public.
#424  January 05, 2014, 06:41:43 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Congrats JNP. Caddie noooo....oh well.
#425  January 19, 2014, 02:45:03 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Had a hard drive issue a while back for my OS. Bought a SSD hard drive. Been running windows for about a month on it. So now it won't appear in the bios or boot. Googling has shown me similar issues where the sleep function on the pc can cause this. Only solution is to rma.
So I'm going to be without my pc for a few weeks till my HD gets mailed back to me. Leaving most of my visits being via iPhone. I hate typing a lot with the phone so my activity will greatly be reduced till my pc is back up.
#426  January 29, 2014, 07:26:00 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Welcome SAIKORO to our crazy lot! What sort of initiation punishment do we have?
#427  January 29, 2014, 07:34:09 pm
    • USA
Make him clean out Caddie's old room  Shovels and hazmat suits are in the shed.
#428  January 29, 2014, 07:39:21 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Hey guys!! I'm quite honored to be part of the staff. Does this excitement actually diminish over time!? ;)

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....

This also marks the first time I opened up the Admin tab on the main page. I'll now go about clicking around and reading the stuff that bosses do.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#429  January 29, 2014, 07:41:46 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
#430  January 29, 2014, 08:04:32 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#431  January 29, 2014, 10:36:20 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
A reminder for new staff member(s) to be sure to read this thread.

If you question taking action on anything be sure to ask the rest of the staff. It never hurts to get another opinion. You will screw up. It happens. It's normally not a huge deal as long as you learn from it. If you question something in the reports ask in the report without solving or ask in staff.

Most everything should stay in the public view. Only post in the private sections for PM related issues or other sensitive issues as that.

Feel free to take it upon yourselves to update any and all stickies. Make suggestions to enhance stickies, forums, etc Use this time to make a positive and productive change to the environment and the userbase in general. This goes for new and old mods alike.

And totally feel free to help change icons in threads in the Resource Releases boards XD
#432  January 29, 2014, 10:51:08 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
With that comes an announcement for our departing members.

We have come to the hard decision to part with some of our less active mods ( bar rajaa  and missb who are both on leave as vans once did ) .
You were all a great help and it was great having you guys around. keep being cool people and influencing the community positively.

Shwa, Koopakoot and Thedge.  Keep being awesome.
#433  January 29, 2014, 11:10:46 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Stone Cold just opened a CAN!
#434  January 29, 2014, 11:11:37 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
I will eat you for that joke.

Thanks for the position, JNP. I hope I do well and whatnot.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#435  January 29, 2014, 11:21:27 pm
    • USA
The times, they are a-changin' at the old Guild. 

Welcome aboard, Saikoro and guy who I'm still going to call CAN because his current display name appears to be like 9 separate references of which I think I might get one.
#436  January 29, 2014, 11:24:19 pm
  • tired
guy who I'm still going to call CAN because his current display name appears to be like 9 separate references of which I think I might get one.
It is indeed a reference, but one so obscure, convoluted, and backwards that you'll never get it until I tell you what it is.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#437  January 29, 2014, 11:29:33 pm
    • USA
"Time nook" sounds like Tom Nook from Animal Crossing and that's as far as I get before my ears start ringing.
#438  January 29, 2014, 11:32:22 pm
  • tired
Not even close, mang. Try harder. :smartass:
#439  January 30, 2014, 12:38:08 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
This also marks the first time I opened up the Admin tab on the main page. I'll now go about clicking around and reading the stuff that bosses do.
Don't forget to check out the executive washroom and of course the files we keep on everyone full of their embarressing secrets.
#440  January 30, 2014, 08:48:16 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Don't forget to check out the executive washroom and of course the files we keep on everyone full of their embarressing secrets.

You always crack me up man.

I'm honestly still in a little shock here. I literally woke up at 12:45 in the afternoon here (I'm in Connecticut) and I noticed JNP's PM. I open it and went HOLY SHIT on top of a little happy dance. I'm not making that up. What followed was a browsing around and posting replies but with the mindset of keeping things in check. I then felt a little useless because I couldn't find something to mod. I then checked out our staff section and was wondering if there was something I should do!! Reading through some posts followed to make sure all was tight.

Then I reminded myself that I have been a mod for like 45 minutes and things will fall into place. My mind does that. A lot.

Welcome aboard, Saikoro and guy who I'm still going to call CAN because his current display name appears to be like 9 separate references of which I think I might get one.

I'm also pleased to know that C.A.N. is a mod too. I still have to reply to his and a few other PMs that were sent my way.