YesNoOk

M.U.G.E.N CONTENT MANAGER V2 MCMV2 EXTRA TOOL FOR MUGEN (Read 23377 times)

Started by Hayonik, November 17, 2015, 09:07:51 pm
Share this topic:
M.U.G.E.N CONTENT MANAGER V2 MCMV2 EXTRA TOOL FOR MUGEN
#1  November 17, 2015, 09:07:51 pm
    • Brazil
M.U.G.E.N CONTENT MANAGER V2 MCMV2  EXTRA TOOL FOR MUGEN

=====================================
       M.U.G.E.N CONTENT MANAGER V2 MCMV2
=====================================
EXTRA TOOL  OF MUGEN YOU CAN TEST ALL YOUR CHARS AND STAGE AND ORGANISATION OF ALL SOUND

Re: M.U.G.E.N CONTENT MANAGER V2 MCMV2 EXTRA TOOL FOR MUGEN
#2  November 17, 2015, 09:15:15 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
dl blocked by avast...  :mokay:
#3  November 17, 2015, 09:16:38 pm
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
It worked for me.
#4  November 17, 2015, 10:31:47 pm
    • UK
Here it is.

EDIT:
Link deleted
Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 05:51:39 pm by Che Clarke
#5  November 17, 2015, 11:16:32 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Um, Hayonik, where did you get this? I'd kindly like to know who leaked this because I didn't give it out to very many people. This was a private program that I was working on years ago. You did not make it. It's unfinished and I prefer people not use it because I had no intent of really finishing it. I lost the source code years ago, but I still had the compiled application and it still worked for what it did.

There's also proof of it. In the generated select.def there's a label that says it was created by me: Alexei Roschak.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#6  November 18, 2015, 10:56:11 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
What happened to the motto of MFFA? Ya'know: "Sharing is caring".
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#7  November 18, 2015, 11:02:12 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Not when you leak something that's supposed to be private.

lui

#8  November 18, 2015, 11:04:49 am
    • USA
dude, thats a dick move. keep it if you want, its already on the internet and we cant do anything to stop it but wow, thats a dick move.
#9  November 18, 2015, 11:15:36 am
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
not cool. SMH.
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#10  November 18, 2015, 02:43:30 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Yeah, there's nothing I can do about it. It's one of those things that I would have released to the public when it was done. It never got to that point though sadly. Also, in my opinion, VSelect does the job much better.

What happened to the motto of MFFA? Ya'know: "Sharing is caring".
Um, this isn't MFFA? Nah, but it's something not many would even enjoy because it has bugs. Something that I never wanted the public to see until it was ready to be seen. In this case, it's "If you care, don't share!" lol.

Anyway, it's the act of posting it as a release, which implies you made it, that bugs me. I'd really like to know how anyone got ahold of it though. There's some tomfoolery afoot!

Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 02:47:19 pm by Алексей
#11  November 18, 2015, 04:34:32 pm
Indeed, it's not only about sharing something.
Imho it's also about respecting the wish of an author and giving credit.
#12  November 18, 2015, 04:41:12 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I'm a MCM user (the main reason I'm still using WinM) but I disrespect this leak because it wasn't with the permission of the author, in this case Alexei., so I won't download it, I don't know the rest of you (also, delete that link @Che Clarke: )

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#13  November 18, 2015, 05:37:23 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I'm a MCM user (the main reason I'm still using WinM) but I disrespect this leak because it wasn't with the permission of the author, in this case Alexei., so I won't download it, I don't know the rest of you (also, delete that link @Che Clarke: )

Do not mod threads.
He did nothing forbidden by the rules so do not attempt to mod him or act like a moderator telling him what he should do.

Ofcourse in a perfect world things wouldnt be leaked, but sadly it isnt a perfect world. I hope Alexei Roschak keeps working on it and isnt demotivated over this.  But once its in the internet its hard to pull it back out.

You should probably check those people you shared it with.
#14  November 18, 2015, 05:51:34 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Ofcourse in a perfect world things wouldnt be leaked, but sadly it isnt a perfect world. I hope Alexei Roschak keeps working on it and isnt demotivated over this.  But once its in the internet its hard to pull it back out.

I would if I had the source code. I lost it from a hard drive crash some 7 or 8 years ago. At this point I'd have to start from scratch. Sadly, it's not something I'm really willing to do anymore. I completely understand though.

I did and they deny sharing it. Best I can do is take their word for it and hope they're not screwing with me. It doesn't even hurt me really. It's just an unexpected turn of events I suppose.

#15  November 18, 2015, 08:37:33 pm
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
please pleaseeeeeeeeee I beg everyone dooooooooooo NOT  download  this................dooooooooo not   do it  ....................because it maybe ....works but it somes with a  strong  assss   bad virus that can eat all your files slowly  and is a code java.vbs                 plz as a big fan of mugen plz listen atteionnnn                                   ....... also    to file the bug u would have to go to a unknown folder     plzz guys   =(    I was soooo sccared and  crying  and all my files was  removing but guess what im smart & stand up  and i say u know what...." I  well back up  all my files and   WAS battling this Bug and  asap within hourss   i win..............................  etcc   thanks god I save myself asap  fast //                              poor for English 
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker
Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 08:41:31 pm by mikecrazy2004
#16  November 18, 2015, 09:38:16 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Um, what?

#17  November 18, 2015, 11:01:50 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I am 100% sure your virus is not from this program sir.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#18  November 18, 2015, 11:07:19 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com

#19  November 18, 2015, 11:56:25 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Although less likely, one of your testers couldve uploaded it to their own filehosting/cloud services websites to have a copy saved in case they lost it, but we're unaware users who went to view their public files would see it.

I used to find pretty interesting things that way. Not everyone double checks. This could also mean they truthfully didn't leak it, but left it available accidentally.
#20  November 19, 2015, 12:12:34 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

I would if I had the source code. I lost it from a hard drive crash some 7 or 8 years ago. At this point I'd have to start from scratch. Sadly, it's not something I'm really willing to do anymore. I completely understand though.

I did and they deny sharing it. Best I can do is take their word for it and hope they're not screwing with me. It doesn't even hurt me really. It's just an unexpected turn of events I suppose.
for future reference, when you share something like this, put in a line of code deep inside that states whoyou are sharing it with. Something easy to access that they are not aware of.
That way when it leaks you can see whose version leaked.