YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2199291 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#101  August 20, 2015, 09:51:59 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Well, finally done with the event quests, all of them. I won the last one by mere chance, only support Arturia that kept taking hits like a boss. One more turn and I would have eaten a Tsubamegaeshi in my face. I really need to level up a lot more if I want to do the next ones.

Btw, I wonder if Arash will kill himself when he uses his NP in his event quest.
Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 09:55:04 am by Nanashi_1337
#102  August 20, 2015, 12:36:19 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I got the game yesterday.
Name:  カムラン
ID: 558396363

How do I know which servants are better than others? I don't know if there's some screen or something. Right now I'm using Kid Alexander and Leonidas.

Click on the my room option in the menu
Pick the first option
Then pick the first option again
That should let you see all the servants you have gotten and encountered,and the max stats of servants you have gotten.
Keep in mind you can ascend your servants pass the max level,but it costs a shitton
Cool. Actually just got a lancer Cu right now. Are those ones considered the better ones or something?
Lancer Cu is considered the best low rank Lancer at the moment as he has good stats and that Gae Bolg of his has a chance of insta kill
Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:45:44 pm by Erroratu
#103  August 20, 2015, 01:20:10 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I got the game yesterday.
Name:  カムラン
ID: 558396363

How do I know which servants are better than others? I don't know if there's some screen or something. Right now I'm using Kid Alexander and Leonidas.

Leonidas is a good tank, you may want to stick with him until you get a Lancer Cu. Kid Alexander has Charisma, though you have to ascend him IIRC, which is not really worth it. Ushiwakamaru is IMO the best low rank Rider, her skills allow other units to increase the rate in which they gain NP. If your team is built to gather NP fast, she's definitely the best option

Oh, and I just added you, name is Oz.
#104  August 20, 2015, 01:38:57 pm
Alexander has Charisma from the start, his second skill for his first ascension is the charm skill.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#105  August 20, 2015, 01:52:16 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Oh, I though it was the opposite. Then I guess it's an okay card, though I don't know how much he increases attack.

Party buffs are always good IMO. That's why I run Mashu despite seeing people dislike her for some weird reason. Neutral damage against everything + party defense buff + invincible and NP increase to 1 unit + NP that does the same as all the buffs combined is a really good reason to run her IMO. And she's 0 cost, which means I can easily put her with a good essence without spending too much cost.
Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 01:55:39 pm by Nanashi_1337
#106  August 20, 2015, 02:30:56 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Some people don't like her because you don't get bonus EXP from cards so it's tough to level her up, not to mention that she never deals extra damage to a specific class so neutral damage against everything is... not good, she's decent support, yes, it's just hard to place her in dedicated teams (But early into the game that's all you have)
#107  August 20, 2015, 08:24:20 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Got my first ascension with Kojirou. Level 1 Servants are so cheap to ascend. Why couldn't they do the same for level 4 and level 5 servants... Oh well, that Vitrification skill is quite good, instant stars plus I can get rid of mental debuffs. No more annoying poison or similar I guess. I should probably raise the level of that skill if it increases the amount of stars it gives you.

Perhaps I should also raise Mata Hari's level, I have her affection maxed and I can access her interlude. Would be a waste of Assassin EXP but oh well.

Edit: Kojirou, the hero of France. Tales about him will never be forgotten. For he was the only one alive against the mighty dragon Fafnir. And with three criticals in a row he decimated it.

Yeah, I just won that goddamn fight. It also helped that his NP was at lvl.4 and fully charged before the fight. Ffs I thought it was over when he was the only one standing. I'm so glad I ascended him. I'm so fucking glad.
Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 11:30:35 pm by Nanashi_1337
#108  August 21, 2015, 01:28:14 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Edit: Kojirou, the hero of France. Tales about him will never be forgotten. For he was the only one alive against the mighty dragon Fafnir. And with three criticals in a row he decimated it.

Also those fucking enemy specific ascension items never fucking drop,I've been trying to get those bloody bones for 2 days now and they only dropped like once,jesus christ
#109  August 21, 2015, 01:40:38 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Drop rates have a really shitty low chance in this game unfortunately. People who managed to ascend some of the Servants to 3 or 4 have done so by buying Quartz and doing the missions repeatedly (and they spend a lot of them, enough to even get a 10 roll). I would highly suggest you not to do that. It's not worth it. Once you start buying, you get hooked at doing it all the time. As much as I like some of the Servants, it doesn't justify wasting that much money (3 euros for 4 Quartz is a ridiculous amount IMO) to get or ascend them.

So yeah, take a break and forget about farming for them.
#110  August 21, 2015, 02:12:55 am
So I finally got my first ascension for Caster Cu. His Arrow Evasion skill gives him dodge for 3 turns (plus defense up for 3 turns, but, uh, why, if he can dodge) 3 attacks, holy shit. And he's got crazy stats for a Caster. How come he's not much more popular ? Is it because he's the pity Servant you get for free right from the first "introduction" chapter ? Or just because France is infested with Rider-class dragons who kill him dead.
(also I noticed that his final profile blob unlock literally says "uh, his flaming giant cage NP out of nowhere, yeah, well, that's just because, uh, it's the NP for all celtic druids, so there, that's why he has that")
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 04:29:34 am by DKDC
#111  August 21, 2015, 02:54:44 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Starting on 8/21 (JP time), until 8/27, all QP and EXP Card dailies will cost 1/2 the normal AP. (This does not apply towards the Master EXP) so grind away.

Well, now I feel really behind, I haven't ascended a single servant, but now that I'm done with all the free quests I can farm for statues to ascent some of these (and EXP cards to max out their level)
#112  August 21, 2015, 02:58:50 am
I've ascended a Spartacus, Kojirou, Caster Cu, and Arash (just because I had tons of Archer EXP I didn't know what else to do with and didn't feel like feeding to other classes, I'll do that when I have someone really worthy, like Lu Bu or Lancer Cu). 1* are easy to ascend, the cap is at lv20. Especially easy if that's all you have - I guess you don't really care when you have a few 3* Servants.
#113  August 21, 2015, 03:07:56 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I'm just missing statues, I have little to none since I've been ignoring those dailies in favor of story+free quests.
I don't like the fact that I can't hoard all these EXP cards since they share inventory space with servants and we have a max of 50 slots (And buying more slots uses quartz) so I've been leveling other characters here and there.
#114  August 21, 2015, 03:14:39 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I've ascended Caligula and Medusa,and Jing Ke is waiting for her 2nd ascension which she will get the second I get those damn bones.
Caster Cu isn't far off either,he just needs like 2 levels.
I might put some exp into Mozart as I like his look
#115  August 21, 2015, 08:48:26 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Yep, that 1/2 AP event is awesome, but apparently only works for events that give EXP only. Doesn't work for other kind of events (so yeah, no 20AP Master EXP quest). Still awesome though. Unfortunately I will ran out of QP with that many level ups LOL.
#116  August 21, 2015, 09:46:16 am
I think they'll also boost the QP rewards.
#117  August 21, 2015, 10:14:10 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Didn't know that. I thought the QP rewards were for those new events that give you Servants. Apparently the QP rewards will be huge, reaching the 100K QP. I really hope that's true, I need it.

Oh well, I am finally in ROOOOOOMAAAAAA! Having a Berserker sure helped in killing the dragons after killing Jeanne. Darius was the only one standing in the end LOL. Also, I have completed Mata Hari's interlude, and I have to say the recommended levels for the interludes are pure bullshit. Recommended level for her was 20. First fight was indeed easy, just human soldiers. Second fight was a bit hard, Berserker golems, but nothing I couldn't deal with. Guess what I encountered in the last fight. A lvl. 44  Assassin Ghost with 3 attacks per turn, a really annoying stun skill that it loved to spam (I'm so glad it missed) and its NP filling in just 3 turns. Yeah, um, next interlude will be done at +10 levels the recommended level. Oh well, free Quartz is always nice.
#118  August 22, 2015, 08:27:41 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
The new event is up, along with some nice QP rewards.
Maybe I'll be able to ascend St.George. Maybe one of these days I'll take my own advice and use quartz to refill AP or just use them for something (Maybe I'll do that on master EXP day)
#119  August 22, 2015, 09:05:47 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
My god, the 1/2 AP event is a god blessing, I swear. Being able to farm that much QP and EXP without having to spend 40 AP is amazing. I would rather prefer that they leave it that way forever.

Also, time for the Savior of France to obliterate those Riders again. I feel sorry for St. George.

Edit: OMG the QP rewards. 100K QP for the beginner quest and 400K for the mid quest. There goes my farming for QP LOL.

Edit2: So guys, I'm about to fight the Demon Flauros. Any advice as to what I should do for this fight? The only thing I know is that Saber, Archer and Lancer class deal 1/2 damage to it.
Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 07:20:08 pm by Nanashi_1337
#120  August 23, 2015, 01:48:31 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I only remember bringing a berserker and support (Tanks, healers, proper use of evades and heals)

Speaking of tanks, St.George is a great choice for today's 40AP Master EXP daily :mink:

Edit: Wait don't you have Lancer Cu? Gae Bolg him and you're good. If the IK doesn't activate you can probably quit the app and start your turn again.
http://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3311-How-is-effect-success-rate-calculated

Aaand more datamined bits:
http://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3298-The-Weapon-Triangle-Spoiler-Version

I wonder if Beast = Monster
Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 03:24:37 am by S.D.