YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1552350 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2061  December 26, 2017, 11:18:00 am
Heavy Blade is the third Tempest seal o_O
No weapon forge material, weird.

Edit - oh yeah, and the threaten skills but who cares.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 03:41:37 pm by Byakko
#2062  December 26, 2017, 03:22:27 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Heavy Blade being the last reward took me by surprise. Who'd expect a very valuable A skill exclusive to a 5* hero to be a seal? Close Counter and Distant Counter seals don't sound like pipe dreams now.

So many good choices for HB; galeforce Minerva, LnD glimmer Soleil, every bladetome user...
#2063  December 27, 2017, 08:10:00 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Hero Fest 4

Why the hell is the new Legendary Hero sharing a color with old units? This is Ayra all over again.
#2064  December 27, 2017, 08:15:24 am
between "merry christmas, here's absolutely nothing" and this the game has been disappointing lately
#2065  December 27, 2017, 08:28:15 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
It doesn't help that there's going to be a new banner on Monday after the Christmas one ends which I feel like is another seasonal one to celebrate New Years. Granted they're giving us a lot of orbs to play around with, but it honestly feels like they're strong arming us right now with all of these banners.

I've been really put off from playing this game due to the lack of new content that's not new units/banners. Here's hoping to the 1 year anniversary being something worthwhile.
#2066  December 27, 2017, 08:37:40 am
oh yeah the phoned in ghbs (hope you like reruns) and phoned in tt rewards (hope you like masked marth) aren't helping
#2067  December 27, 2017, 09:16:24 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Let's just hope you can get a Gunnthrá for free.

It doesn't help that there's going to be a new banner on Monday after the Christmas one ends which I feel like is another seasonal one to celebrate New Years.

I don't want that. I can't take it any more. The only thing worth getting right now is heavy blade.
#2068  December 28, 2017, 04:12:21 am

hoorj
#2069  December 28, 2017, 04:22:16 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
IS be thirsty for our money.
#2070  December 28, 2017, 04:40:46 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
God damn IS, at least take a person out to dinner first. I don't know how far my f2p spirit can go now...but is this a new year banner with the theme of giving two known units a makeover of power? Pushmo, what kind of response is that?
#2071  December 28, 2017, 05:08:22 am
Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 05:24:38 am by Titiln
#2072  December 28, 2017, 06:01:45 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
The only unit that seems to have a inflated BST this time is Camilla, so it's good to know that they're easing up on the power creep for now. I'm going to pass on Hero Fest 4 and save my orbs for New Years since I kinda want Camilla and Azura (especially if she's a dancer) to help expand my Flier Emblem teams
#2073  December 28, 2017, 06:16:36 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Takumi and Corrin do have inflated stats albeit it's not so bad as Camilla/Ayra/Sigurd/the christmas units (151-152 vs 148-149 for ranged infantry).

Azura has the same bst as the other melee dancer so IS still has some semblance of balance in mind.
#2074  December 28, 2017, 11:16:35 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
So after looking at her sprite, I kind of caved in and tried to pull for Gunnthra. Was able to pull her and a Bunny Chrom in 19 Orbs.

She’s +Res/-Spd, but it’s all good considering I basically got her for “free”.
#2075  December 29, 2017, 01:46:29 am
Do check out the notifications, there were a bunch of new ones and one of them is a survey (dated dec. 27th). The questions are rather interesting - likes and dislikes for everything (with good options), and a few questions on whether you'd like to play real time PvP, town building etc.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Only got carrot boy on the 8% banner. New year banner... Flying sword is a rare treasure, archer Corrin looks okay and might be interesting (if only because powercreep), but those designs are so bad.
Edit - oh never mind. Saw the datamined skills, this is a useless banner - they're kinda decent actually (flying singer, Takumi's attack and debuff, archer Corrin, more bond skills) but they look bad and they seem to be just above average on everything but not that interesting.
(hm, it looks like Camilla should be pretty good with any boon except HP, actually)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 02:06:02 am by Byakko
#2076  December 29, 2017, 03:19:56 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Yeah, I already completed the survey not too long ago.

Main stuff I wanted to address with them:
1. Mainly dissatisfied with the current state of the game.
2. Suggested an update to the boon/bane system where one can reroll without the need to summon the same unit again.
3. More unique game modes/events like a Raid which are present in other Gacha games of the same genre.
4. They need to up their story telling/presentation to be a more engaging experience (I explicitly compared Heroes to FGO in this regard). Hell the closest thing Heroes actually got me to care about the plot was during the Mini-Tempest Trials with Hector.

There was other stuff I wanted to pointed out to them, but I basically vented on them on this survey. This feedback may fall on deaf earseyes, but I feel good trying let them know I feel about the current state of the game.
#2077  December 29, 2017, 03:29:15 am
the likeliest scenario is that the english feedback is sent to treehouse, who then condenses what english speaking players are saying and sends it to intelligent systems who promptly ignore it
#2078  December 29, 2017, 03:58:57 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
I'm pretty sure apathy starts earlier in the chain of command, I don't have much faith in TH (are they actually involved in this game? I thought a third party was handling the translation).

I don't expect IS to do any major changes like improving the story or adding new modes, but if enough japs complain about how badly the developers dropped the ball on Christmas and how re-runs suck they might give us better content.

Oh and I got fetish Lyn from the legendary banner (great IVs to boot). I was gunning for her, Elise or the red horses so I'm satisfied.
Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 04:02:59 am by Foobs Sese Seko Nkuku Ngben...
#2079  December 29, 2017, 04:10:05 am
the "HOw to use water blessing" video was by some treehouse person so i guess they are
#2080  December 29, 2017, 08:06:10 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
New Years

Surprisingly, Male Corrin isn't on the banner. He's either going to be on a separate banner similar to Ayra/Rhajat, or I have a weird feeling that he's going to be a free unit from IS to celebrate New Years (it's nice to dream...).