YesNoOk

Progress (Read 667455 times)

Started by Neocide, January 23, 2011, 06:31:53 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Progress
#1541  August 21, 2018, 04:50:44 pm
He made a terrible overpowered edit of your Yamcha character and, since they took the sprites from his character instead of your version, they credited him too.

ScrewAttack almost always doesn't credit the authors correctly, so even if he (Neocide) wasn't credited it wouldn't have been a big surprise anyway.
#1542  August 24, 2018, 12:56:36 pm
Yeah, they do horrible jobs at crediting, doing research or even making videos lol
#1543  August 28, 2018, 03:13:26 am
  • You, my friend, are weak.
Gohan is looking good, keep it up!

Thanks man. I've fixed all of the anti aliasing issues on the sheet and have started on the shoes. Neo, do you just want me to do 1 row at a time and post progress? 
#1544  August 28, 2018, 03:18:30 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Post whenever you feel the need to showcase. Speaking of.

8-27-18

So I'm more than halfway done with piccolos heads. I should finish him entirely by the end of this week/beginning of next I'll show gifs then. After that it's just Gohan and Goku and I am finally back to coding (and fun air and sff's :/)and more videos and screenshots.
#1545  September 18, 2018, 12:46:05 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
9-17-18

Been done with piccolo for a bit,been busy fixing up frieza some before I move on to Gohan and Goku. I'll showcase some of piccolo and frieza when I finish him off.
#1546  September 18, 2018, 08:25:43 am
  • "Get up, it's too early for you to be defeated!!"
    • New Zealand
    • EthanHoppe053@gmail.com
Looking forward to them showcases ^^
Hardcore Palette and Color Separation enthusiast
#1547  September 20, 2018, 07:15:55 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
9-20-18

frieza's Fixes have been finished, so as I mentioned, here's some gifs of him and piccolo.

Spoiler: Frieza (click to see content)

Spoiler: piccolo (click to see content)

Looking at these gifs now, a lot of them are sporadic as fuck. these aren't legit speeds so they won't stay that way I would explain what the moves are for but I'll wait to I start coding and posting vids to go over that.
I'm taking a little break as I feel a bit burnt out and it's been effecting my mood recently. I have to finish off some stuff on vegeta and the final two sheets will be gohan and goku (the easiest of the sheets) Then my year long spriting tour can come to an end and I can prep for a build.

DW

#1548  September 20, 2018, 07:36:55 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Looking good sir. I'm sorry I couldn't really help with coding. Though I can make it up to you by CSing a few of these guys if you want. I can test and all as well, and perhaps assist a bit with coding. How many sprites would you say your chars have on average? I'm willing to CS Piccolo, Vegeta, and Android 18...? See, I was planning to CS 18 anyway, with the set you let me use. That maybe outdated though? That's why the question for 18. I'm pretty sure you updated Piccolo's SFF from what you gave me long ago.

Depending on how many sprites there are, will depend on how 'complex' I make the CS. That's why I ask.
#1549  September 20, 2018, 07:47:14 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Ummm the ranges jumped up vastly for piccolo gohan goku and some others I think it's like 240-300+ (frieza is like 400)

18 I sent you is probably the same as I haven't touched her in a while,Was contemplating doing eb 18 as well(I've come to the conclusion 18 is my favorite person to sprite) For the other stuff awesome! I'm not starting coding till beginning of 2019 but I'll def give you a heads up on things.
#1550  September 22, 2018, 03:19:09 am
Damn this stuff is beautiful!
It's been a really long journey!
#1551  November 02, 2018, 10:44:55 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
11-2-18

So I have just shoes and heads left on Cell Gohan. Should finish by the end of next week. Then my final sheet for the year is Goku.
#1552  November 28, 2018, 10:57:57 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
11-28-18

So I'm a little less than 50% done on Goku, working on his skin now,all his gi is completely finished. I should be finished with Goku by the end of the year. Then I'll begin coding again and showcasing with more news and updated fight system videos.
#1553  December 24, 2018, 07:30:25 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
12-24-18

Finished goku a few days ago. Started on kid buu's coding as he'll be my first release. Also Quickfist has finished his golden frieza palette for me. I'll it off a bit later today or tomorrow. Should be updating more often now thanks to finishing sprites.
#1554  March 02, 2019, 05:19:17 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Been a while since I updated. I'm currently working on kid buu code wise. Took a break due to personal stuff (had a big death in my family) just letting ppl know I have still been plugging away and will show off stuff soon
 Just been a rough couple of weeks
#1555  March 02, 2019, 09:50:31 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Happy to see you’re still working on it. My condolences about the family situation. Don’t feel rushed.
#1556  March 06, 2019, 02:09:29 am
Good to see you back!
#1557  March 06, 2019, 07:03:11 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
So a bit of more bad news(great). My pc has died. I still have my hdds with my work but atm I have no money for a new one so I don't know when I can work again. I really hate this year.

Edit----fixed my pc so yay!
Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 09:16:32 pm by Neocide
#1558  March 13, 2019, 10:58:15 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
That's great news!
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#1559  March 13, 2019, 01:44:32 pm
    • Portugal
    • http://flyper1989.weebly.com
So a bit of more bad news(great). My pc has died. I still have my hdds with my work but atm I have no money for a new one so I don't know when I can work again. I really hate this year.

Edit----fixed my pc so yay!

I hope that everything will be resolved, my friend. :(
#1560  March 27, 2019, 05:43:35 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
So,I'm a little disappointed, I can't do videos at the moment as my video card is really wrecked, (when I record in fraps it's just a black screen when the video is saved)

So I'm going to post some screenshots of some moves in kid buu atm.

Spoiler: Tailwhip (click to see content)

Spoiler: Foot Stomp (click to see content)

Spoiler: Buu Punch (click to see content)

Spoiler: Buu Bouce (click to see content)

Spoiler: buu ball (click to see content)

Spoiler: palettes (click to see content)

For those who want to make palettes -
Spoiler: Template (click to see content)

I really wish my video card was working, I wanted to show off his combos and a lot of this stuff looks way better in motion. I'm slowly making my way back into coding atm working on his basic ki attacks, making it similar to the X buster in MMX, he'll have basic rapid ki shots on tapping, and charging will give you up to 2 levels  of blast. After that It'll be his ki combo enders basically there will be certain combos you can end with a unique
ki attack.  Once I have those parts worked in I'll once again show some shots, or just find someone to friggin play with him and make some damn videos...

Trying to get some kind of build out this year guys, it's been a LOOOOOOONG time, wish me luck!~