YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1544552 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#341  February 25, 2017, 12:27:21 am
You need to play the story to unlock the normal / hard / lunatic levels of the tower, floor 10 unlocks when you finish stage 9 of the story. You're saying you haven't even played the normal difficulty of the story mode, not even chapter 3 to unlock up to floor 4 ? Not even chapter 1 to unlock the first two floors ?? I mean, floors 1 and 2 are only worth it if you're under lv10, but for the whole tower to be locked, you haven't even finished chapter 1, why are you even thinking of these lv25/35 special maps ! Don't be lazy, do the story. It'll level you up past 25.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#342  February 25, 2017, 12:43:45 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA

If by some miracle you get both Takuni and FCorrin(4*) to lvl 40 before the event ends they can duo hard mode that's how I beat it never had Eirika or Julia move from their starting spots though you probably have some other team that can do it from those units so you don't have to rely on Takuni.
#343  February 25, 2017, 04:36:20 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com

If by some miracle you get both Takuni and FCorrin(4*) to lvl 40 before the event ends they can duo hard mode that's how I beat it never had Eirika or Julia move from their starting spots though you probably have some other team that can do it from those units so you don't have to rely on Takuni.

I was about to say because those two are savage on this map. I even saw some people have them on a PvP team.

Edit: Just fought an Oboro with skills not in her skill pool. I saw the future of this update...
Also to put out there, my team is a 4* Robin and Olivia, and a 5* Lilina and Sheena. Team Okay.
Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 10:51:09 pm by R565
#344  February 26, 2017, 04:31:59 am
Additionally, the official FE_Heroes_JP twitter account tweeted the same message, but with an extra tidbit: The hero who’s passing down the skill will be sacrificed (rather, they will return to the world whence they came).
nice pass skill, fir. would be a shame if i sacrificed you to pass it on to a horseriding unit
#345  February 26, 2017, 07:16:12 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
So apparently people hack the game and put Xander on their team and his weapon apparently has a built in ranged counter. So if he gets one, why not Roy? Or Leo?

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#346  February 26, 2017, 02:02:59 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
So apparently people hack the game and put Xander on their team and his weapon apparently has a built in ranged counter. So if he gets one, why not Roy? Or Leo?

Wait really? Dang, I guess I shouldn't expect Roy to get anything these days.
#347  February 26, 2017, 02:14:59 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
Roy had a ranged counter is FE6 though. Hector didnt iirc (I dont think armads is ranged?).

Apparently hackers have also found ways to pick what they summon and morph units after battle. Whether or not the Xander we get has the skills this one had wont really be known till maybe the next banner. But he had Tiki's aoe though iirc.

Ive been seeing a few of these Hector +3s. How high can you go on combinations?

-
-
#348  February 26, 2017, 04:41:05 pm
    • USA
Hey they're just keeping Roy's legacy of being mediocre at best alive, Also +10 is the cap I believe.
#349  February 26, 2017, 05:50:57 pm
i ditched my previous game. i was messing around on an ipad and at this point that one has (among other good characters) lucina, takumi, ryoma and eirika. it wasn't a very difficult choice. my new id is 1404920230 pls update the op
#350  February 26, 2017, 11:39:05 pm
    • USA
Added what i think was all the Friend Codes since the last update.
#351  February 27, 2017, 06:09:53 am
    • USA
Been doing a few rerolls just for fun/to see if there's anything worth keeping and it's been going good.

The other two accounts only being a 5* Effie on one account and a 5* Corrin (M) on the other.
#352  February 27, 2017, 08:16:30 am
    • USA
New Banner is up!
#353  February 27, 2017, 09:04:07 am
    • USA
Seems weird to me to have Sanaki on the banner when her sibling isn't in the game yet where with Klein at least Clarine has been in since day one.
Also wow Eirika and Seliph where 4 star bases this whole time.

Ursula Grand Battle is next and Banner for Fighting her.

Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 09:10:38 am by Moon Girard
#354  February 27, 2017, 10:11:03 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I was able to get Eldigan and Olwen through my free orbs. I wanted Sanaki, but looking at her abilities she looks like another version of Lilina with redundant abilities (why does she have 2 buffs that both increase attack when it doesn't stack?). Need to check her stats before I give my final thoughts. But out of the entire focus, I think Klein is the one to look for as he boasts some good passive and skills.

Also regarding that Ersa banner...I know a lot of people will be going for that banner for Nino and Effie alone.
#355  February 27, 2017, 12:15:29 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Seems weird to me to have Sanaki on the banner when her sibling isn't in the game yet where with Klein at least Clarine has been in since day one.
Referenced in the first of the new paralogue missions.
#356  February 27, 2017, 02:19:12 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy

-
-
#357  February 27, 2017, 06:40:54 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
As much as I want to spend on the banner, I'm waiting on something really special to come along.
#358  February 28, 2017, 02:12:46 pm
    • USA
So after finally getting 20,000 Feathers i advanced my FCorrin to 5 stars and it turns out she's -Atk and -Def talk about crap luck.
Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 06:52:55 pm by Moon Girard
#359  February 28, 2017, 02:25:47 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
So after finally getting 20,000 Feathers i advanced my FCorrin to 5 stars and it turns out she's -Atk and Def talk about crap luck.

Your fault for not checking her IVs. When even you get someone good, always check their stats!
#360  February 28, 2017, 02:40:59 pm
AFAIK if you get someone to level 20 you can check what they're going to look like at 5 star rarity without having the feathers or badges