YesNoOk

ive got joker venom sprites i need help coding help (Read 1668 times)

Started by the3dguy, March 03, 2011, 03:07:09 am
ive got joker venom sprites i need help coding help
#1  March 03, 2011, 03:07:09 am
Re: ive got joker venom sprites i need help coding help
#2  March 03, 2011, 04:29:38 am
    • Edtion.TK
I don't think you can make a mugen character with only the animations that game has .... how did you export the animations, or are you just taking screenshots with umodel running  -_-
#3  March 03, 2011, 04:35:45 am
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon
Looks good, I hope you'll get a programmer ^^

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#4  March 03, 2011, 05:04:39 am
    • Edtion.TK
0_0 they're just renders. It's essentially a screenshot from the game (Batman: Arkham Asylum) without ANY of the background or other elements  >:(
#5  March 03, 2011, 05:29:29 am
  • +1 to whoever added Godzilla to the main index.
Post the sprites to Development Resources and I'm sure that someone will find a use for it.

That is where people generally go to look for sprites etc. to use.
i think we should call it an "engine" so we don't look like total idiots because otherwise we'd be arguing about a "game" and that would be somehow "dumber" than arguing about an "engine" on the "internet" for countless hours

Iced said:
I for one, do not enjoy round corners!  :bigcry:
But they hurt much less when we accidentally hit them!  :S
#6  March 03, 2011, 06:14:08 am
    • Edtion.TK
._. I don't think that's what he wants. I think that what he wants is for someone of his choice to make the character with him (him giving them the 'renders', then they make a character of it) Then he takes 50% credit for the renders  o_O

Hopefully I'm just taking his post out of context and overreacting, and that he ISN'T just posting screenshots of Eidos' game, claiming them as his own, asking someone else to do 98.7% of the work, and asking for credit  :(. Hopefully.
#7  March 05, 2011, 12:41:42 am
http://img849.imageshack.us/i/harley.jpg/ i have all the models from batman arkham asylum i render out the model from the games original anims
i used umodel  to rip the models from the game im not the creator of these models. but i am a modeler myself

ok heres a full pack this ones called berserker_rage_right2 so you can get an idea these are his original moves from arkam.

files
attack_punch             57
backhand_left            87
berserker_rage_left1     43
berserker_rage_left2     49
berserker_rage_right1    52
berserker_rage_right2    78 http://www.mediafire.com/?lsh4cr7z1378dbn
berserker_turn_left      57
breath_heavy             57
call_in_thugs2           127
on_knees_idle            156   
quick_strike_1           63
quick_strike_2           55
quick_strike_3           57
stand_idle               66
turn_left_180            55
turn_right_180           45
walk_casual              38

there's still tons more not processed yet. its obvious these aren't screen renders,  plus how would i able able to do that on the y axis?
im not going to post this on the sprites section cause i don't want any bad versions.
i will pick who i want to release them to not just anybody i got the goods! enough to make a full fighting game, levels and all.

o i only want 2% credit all i did was rip and render and upload i understand coding is alot of work.
Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 03:53:21 am by the3dguy
#8  March 06, 2011, 10:09:17 pm
    • Edtion.TK
I'm well aware that those aren't in-game screenshots, I was referring to umodel screenshots like my pic.  :)

I ripped BM:AH, Mass Effect 1/2, Mirror's edge, MKvsDCU, Xmen Origins: Wolverine, and DC Universe online. I also viewed some other games, but didn't want to save rips of them. I'm a modeler too, but I'm never satisfied by how they look, and yesterday I decided to just wing it and try to texture, but the character I'm making is spiderman, so that's a lot of texture work, plus it's my first texture.

I recall there are 357-1427 animation files from the entire game, and that's fare asking for about 2% credit for supplying renders, at least if they give credit to Eidos first.