YesNoOk

Character of the Month: January 2018 Voting (Read 11211 times)

Started by 【MFG】gui0007, February 24, 2018, 12:41:54 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Choose wisely!

Gotenks by TeamZ2
38 (30.9%)
Yuuki Terumi by Takehaya Susanoo
10 (8.1%)
Goenitz by varo_hades & BahamianKing100
7 (5.7%)
Batman by kenshiro99
14 (11.4%)
Twelve by Rei
6 (4.9%)
Sagat by ShinZankuro
3 (2.4%)
Kotaro Kazama by Ohgaki
2 (1.6%)
Goro Daimon by Falcon Rapper
9 (7.3%)
Undyne by MEGA X
14 (11.4%)
Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 & Yolomate
10 (8.1%)
Tomichin by NDSilva
10 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Voting closed: March 11, 2018, 12:41:54 am

Re: Character of the Month: January 2018 Voting
#21  March 11, 2018, 05:47:09 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Thanks everyone! Gotenks was kind of my 1st char. I started him before Piccolo after all. He was also the hardest char I've coded and I doubt there will be a char harder. I consider him my Magnum Opus and am very happy it paid off.

I hope you continue to enjoy Gotenks and I look forward to bringing all of you more releases this year ^_^

Again thank you for the votes! You guys may not understand how much this all really means to me but as one of the old timers that never really made it back in the "elite" and "MUGEN Creator" days it makes old dreams come true. I always wanted to earn MUGEN Creator status when MFG had it. It was a higher access given to those voted to be "good enough" to enter. There were creator only release and WIP threads so you wouldn't have to be afraid of the dreaded "Leecher" saying nice char +1!!!

It was dumb but I really wanted to get there. There are no real perks to winning this. It just kinda makes me think I made it there in my warped sensibility =p

Next up should hopefully be Krillin! Thank you @Daeron: for being a great spriter. Thank you @Balthazar: For starting all this. Thank you @Iced: for having faith to bring me in to make Gotenks even though I'd never finished a char or coded much. Thank you @XGargoyle: for your patience with me as I learned. Thanks to @JMorphman: For all he's taught me and for doing the bulk of the work and research for Explodsive buffering which Gotenks uses. Thank you to all the great testers and users on Discord and for so many others in team Z2 and out.

Seriously, tear the char apart, learn, create, have fun! Come back later and join the team!!!
#22  March 11, 2018, 01:45:32 pm
  • Whats a girlfriend? its something you can eat?
    • Spain
Wow!
Thank you for all the votes!
And thanks to the other members of the team z2 for their help and support, couldnt have make this chars without them.
Gotenks took a lot of time to sprite, with all his ghost and ssj3 form sprites, nonetheless ive learned usefull tricks of animation and sprites in the process.
Enjoy Gotenks as much as i enjoyed spriting him!
see you next time with Krillin! :P
#23  March 11, 2018, 02:31:36 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
awesome teamz2 gets first winner this year

they're the best dbz mugen creators since choujin and stig87

keep it up

team z2 releasing a character equals a win in my book
#24  March 11, 2018, 03:23:35 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!