YesNoOk

How to fix this one?  (Read 924 times)

Started by IgnizNests95, July 08, 2018, 02:16:13 pm
Share this topic:
How to fix this one?
#1  July 08, 2018, 02:16:13 pm
    • Philippines
Hello everyone new here and this was my first thread that I created. :D Hello to all mugenatics here in this group. I just want to ask some help of having a problem on my character Igniz-MRV when was Time stop activated (hyper move) and use another hyper move named Heaven (same as Mu Ni Kaerou of Orochi-Ev). When the time ends I used Time Stop again which was the other player turns (Player 2) same procedure that I did as the hyper move end (Time Stop) Player 1 was hit/hurt. My expectation for this is there will be no hurt/hit both of them it's because that hyper move was activated at a same time. I'll try to apply and understand some of codes for Orochi-Ev but still needs some improvements and spend more time to understand of that kind of insane codes. Can somebody solve this. Hoping that there will be resond here. Here's the link of video https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=274079843327387&id=100021761212501

Make it fast forward when you watch this video because my computer was lagged a little bit hehe