YesNoOk

How to remove AI from Muteki's characters. (Read 1178 times)

Started by Chaotic_Soma, September 13, 2018, 05:56:50 pm
Share this topic:
How to remove AI from Muteki's characters.
#1  September 13, 2018, 05:56:50 pm
  • BANG!
Hi everyone, I've been playing Mugen for like a decade now and I can handle basic changes such as adjusting damage values, basic stats and including things such as win quotes but I can't for the love of god figure out how to remove the AI from these specific characters.

I read up other topics on the removal of AI and got the basic idea of what to look for but couldn't find the appropriate piece of code to adjust or null out.

For reference I recently downloaded all of his current Guilty Gear characters that were uploaded to his personal ONEDRIVE on Feb 1, 2017.
Here is the link to said ONEDRIVE:
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AHiQCBHj6az5zwg&id=495747B6F9328805%21125&cid=495747B6F9328805

All of them have an AI.TXT file except for 8 of them.
For reference "anji_s" does not have an AI.TXT file and "AXL_GGXX" does.

Honestly I am seriously lost, if someone more competent than I could have a look over these, figure it out and show/explain what to do for these characters I'd greatly appreciate it!

And as a post script, if you have a better GG creator that has created the roster I'd love to know who they are!
(I went with Muteki because he has majority of the roster and was what I used back in the day, yet his AI is still atrocious.)

Thanks in advance.