QOTD (Read 2836312 times)

Started by Valodim, August 26, 2007, 08:25:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: QOTD
#16601  December 12, 2018, 06:05:22 pm
  • Sluggo is lit
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Uh, yeah, there's a reason I said "almost all of that stuff" and went on about how no politician can speak only truths 100% of the time. The context of that statement is pretty clear, even if the actual data is misinformed. It's what happens with any politician.

But again, this is all about a comparison to Sarah fucking Palin, who is by no means an ordinary politician.
#16602  December 12, 2018, 09:24:02 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

: b. On 11/02/2011, MCMICHAEL wrote "that feel after you fap to cp. It's a feel like
: none other. It's like your floating on cloud 9 or something. fapping to some 40
: year old woman with fake tits makes your cum smell rotten. But fapping to a 9
: year old girl attempt to please some guy with a hairy stomach makes your cum
: squirt out with such pure intensity that you feel like your floating on air. and the
: way your dick feel, OH GPD YOUR DICK will feel so fuzzy and warm. You
: moralfags need to at least try to fap to some cp at least once before you die.
: Because there is no other feel like it." MCMICHAEL claimed this post was a
: joke.

He's single, ladies. And fresh out of jail.
#16603  December 21, 2018, 09:42:46 pm
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
since this is rather too big
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#16604  December 22, 2018, 11:46:14 am
  • Lost in a sea of Smash
    • Canada
What am I witnessing
#16605  December 26, 2018, 10:54:30 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
And I realized that he was color blind…he did the on-line test to confirm it…and we’d all gone for 15 years without noticing it - and might never have noticed it without the Wii video game console!
#16606  December 31, 2018, 06:36:08 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
Hit or miss
I guess they never miss, huh?
You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya
He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya
He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa
#16607  December 31, 2018, 09:36:02 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
the pharmaceutical industry earns more from smoking than the cigarette trade.
#16608  January 04, 2019, 12:10:09 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
https://www.quora.com/What-would-happen-if-you-instantaneously-moved-Uranus-so-that-it-was-touching-Earth

Then your Mom would be touching Uranus. What follows is a lot of puns. You’ve been warned.

OK, we’ve got ourselves a truly wonderful Everyone Dies™ here.

Uranus is around 14.5 times more massive and around 4 times larger (by diameter) than Earth. So, if you happen to be lucky enough to be on the side facing Uranus, you’re going to see a massive greenish disk occupying a massive chunk of the sky, like the Hulk mooning you RIGHT in front of your face.

Briefly.

Then Earth will be pulled toward Uranus, like the planetary equivalent of a suppository (it gets worse).

Unlike Earth, with its paper-thin atmosphere, Uranus has an atmosphere that’s roughly 1/8th of the thickness of the world. This means that Earth is able to sink well into the atmosphere without striking anything “solid”. Simple Newtonian physics gives you an acceleration of around 5.6m/s2 of Earth toward Uranus. This means that people will stay stuck to the ground (where the acceleration is 9.8m/s2 in the opposite direction) and not sucked into Uranus (seriously, these puns just write themselves). The whole planet will move toward Uranus at ever increasing speed.

The problem with this simple analysis is that the acceleration on the Uranus side will be far greater than that on the far side. The resulting tidal forces will rip Earth apart.

But for a bit, anyway, Earth will keep it together. This will be an amazing show as Earth travels the 6,000 km or so through the atmosphere toward the mantle. The whole time Earth will be tearing itself to pieces, or digested if you will (you won’t), but I think there’s a reasonable chance that some people live long enough to watch massive quantities of light gases from Uranus’s atmosphere pushed into Earth’s atmosphere. That means if you’re really lucky, you’ll get to asphyxiate from the toxic gases from Uranus (uh huh) while watching the Earth get literally shoved into Uranus (I went there twice).

After roughly a day of travel (it’s really hard to calculate this - how does one estimate the friction of Uranus? Ok…I’m really sorry…that one literally just happened) the tattered remains of Earth hit the mantle. This layer is a plastic, flexible solid (like feces, really) so if any of the Earth survives, it will “impact” here and mix in with the mantle. Denser iron and heavy metals will continue to sink toward the core, where they will eventually settle months to years from now. Lighter materials from the Earth will boil outward and “outgas” into Uranus’s atmosphere. (No, seriously, this is the technical term).

On the outside of Uranus, there is now a massive blemish on the cloud tops. The aforementioned outgassing of colored gases, as well as debris from Earth, disrupt the uniform greenness of Uranus, and leave a huge brown eye on the surface of Uranus (had enough yet?) .

Parts of Earth that were on the far side of the impact are thrown by the collective rotations of the two bodies into orbit around the larger world, making a giant ring around Uranus (aren’t you glad you kept reading?)

In the end, we’ve totally pounded Uranus (I’m nearly done, really) but due to its flexibility and the relatively slow speed of impact, Uranus doesn’t crack, but rebounds into its original enormous round shape…like your mom.

Everyone Dies™ - thankfully, as they will no longer have to suffer through the diarrhea of puns this answer issued forth.
#16609  January 08, 2019, 05:03:18 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Breaking News: all flat earth believers converted to cube earth believers, because they heard it is 6 times better than a flat earth.
#16610  January 29, 2019, 05:57:22 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

sorry im new here and have no clue where to post this but if theres anyone that is skilled with mugen and mugen fighter factory i was wondering if i could get a nsfw commission done for me will pay cash for it i would like to get a snivy or a eeveelution such as flareon leafeon or eevee that would be compatible with umbreon for mugen or queen of light if interested let me know thanks also if this doesnt belong here could tell me4 where this should go then please and thank you
I sense HOF potential in this thread.
#16611  January 29, 2019, 12:57:38 pm
  • My power is maximum
  • Never order spooky spaghetti
    • USA
    • Skype - TheToxicAvenger666
Its got a long way to go but I don't know if I want to see it  :pwn:
#16612  January 29, 2019, 01:18:07 pm
  • The Best Not-So-Good Fighting Game Player
  • "MARTIAL MADNESS 2020" in development!
    • USA
Hit or miss
I guess they never miss, huh?
You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya
He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya
He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa

Hit or miss
I guess they hit or miss, huh?
You got a boyfriend, I bet he hit or miss ya
He gon' find another girl and hit or miss ya
He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like hit or miss, ya!
Let's compare a sandwich to a filet mignon, shall we?
goddamn fancy millennial.   :computer:
#16613  February 05, 2019, 12:11:24 am
  • Glorious Bastard
  • Halfway between both negatives
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
3DS FC: 0516 - 7483 - 3564
Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#16614  February 09, 2019, 01:16:16 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
the way major developers trickle down characters one by one stage by stage and keep on tweaking stuff back and forth is pretty much like mugen to me except for the money part.
#16615  February 12, 2019, 02:25:25 pm
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
That's...natural in game development. How is that a Mugen only thing?
#16616  February 12, 2019, 04:09:44 pm
    • USA
the way major developers trickle down characters one by one stage by stage and keep on tweaking stuff back and forth is pretty much like mugen to me except for the money part.
That's...natural in game development. How is that a Mugen only thing?

Trick question: it isn't, it never has been and it never will be.

I was taught this a while back by my Computer Tech teacher, who said that every single game that has ever existed on planet Earth is supposed to be going slowly in its development. If a game attempts to make features and gameplay elements too quickly it can lead to mistakes and errors that the developer needs to dig through and solve. The slower the progress, the less time it takes for the troubleshooting process.

What kakkoii is saying is like comparing the making of a sandwich to the making of filet mignon. Sure, it will use different ingredients and may have a different process to make it, but it's still FOOD!

Saying that the development of all games is "just like MUGEN except with money thrown in" is by far the LAZIEST and most INCORRECT statement I've heard in a while.

(sorry about that little rant of mine. i tend to do that sometimes...  ;D )
#16617  February 13, 2019, 07:14:07 am
  • 2 edjy 4 u
  • spriting drains the soul
    • USA
have you ever heard of hyperbole my guy? we all know he doesn't literally mean that to a T
#16618  February 13, 2019, 11:55:06 am
    • USA
Yeah, I know of it. It's just that it seems like way too broad of a term to use to describe the entire game industry and its development process.
#16619  February 13, 2019, 06:14:21 pm
I never talk about the entire game industry, we talked about fighting game

and I never meant anything about sandwich or times needed to make a good game.

before (before you were born), games came as closed project, you buy a final tested version of finished games , how long they were in development we don't know and not involved better be long and thoroughly tested otherwise the company will lose money, get mocked in negative publication and somebody get fired, what we get were  mostly trouble free games,with cartridge and hard copies developer didn't have chance to right their wrong through patches, hidden extra characters were  planned from the start, just locked or hidden away so when they got unlocked they won't cause too much problem with the rest of the roster.

but now you buy game that is growing, by introducing something new periodically onto an existing game they disrupt the balance everytime again.
so now consumers are willing beta testers of an open project game more like mugen,

now stuff that fillet mignon into your...
Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 06:17:58 pm by kakkoii superhero
#16620  February 13, 2019, 06:31:52 pm
goddamn fancy millennial.   :computer: