YesNoOk

Show us cool stuff you just bought! (Read 1250086 times)

Started by Vans, November 21, 2011, 06:01:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: Show us cool stuff you just bought!
#81  December 01, 2011, 05:43:44 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
But Twilight brought something cool : Muse made a new song for Twilight 2 or 3. ;D
However, it's one of their worst songs...
#82  December 01, 2011, 05:53:21 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
So the moral of this story is "Martial Arts movies, one size doesn't fit all" - What I gather from all this conversations is that all media is different and there are niches from everybody. But implying your taste is superior to others', just because is plain rude, or trollish (both of which we all know [e] to be, I don't know why I'm surprised by this, I guess he never pulled one of those on me before)

Implying that Tarantino is inferior just because ("deep" conversations lol"), when it has a cult following, and that I should go watch Twilight because I watch Tarantino is just asinine and uncalled for. And FYI, I have watched all Twilight movies in theaters within the first 2 weeks they've come out ... just to laugh my ass off (1 - 2 - 3 - 4)

You are the one who started it, I just said I hated kill bill two, other people were reasonable and asked why which I kind of eventually replied after we got you out of the way. I never said my tastes are superior neither did I say that kill bill 2 was bad or tarantino was , you just assumed so.
#83  December 01, 2011, 05:57:38 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
@ [E] : I too tend not to like the recent Chinese martial arts movies where the actors fly all over the screen (Hidden Tiger Crouching Dragon). I prefer rather realistic martial arts movies, such as Ip Man 1&2, which may possibly be my favourite martial arts movies ever.

A coworker lent me ip man 1/2 , they were good, the acrobatics slipped a bit over the line some times, but not enough to annoy me, I mean I liked the french movie about werewolves, which had a lot of martial arts as well as the musqueteer movie, those and jackie chan's movies are where i draw the line in cable use and acrobatics.

What really ruined the chinesse movies for me was the charlie's angel revival movies, it looked just ridiculous having those stick chicks who are normally in romance moviesnow kicking the ass of guys who weigh 3 times more than them.
#84  December 01, 2011, 06:45:14 pm
  • SNK is life
#85  December 01, 2011, 07:11:06 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
see, you are the one who takes things personal, you even have to back track to try and insult me, can't you get busy by stalking titiln while that time of the month passes ?

back on topic, I recently bought a 2tb hardrive, pretty pointless posting a picture of an ugly harddrive, but i am still pretty content with it, mostly because I bought it right before the taiwan flood.
#86  December 02, 2011, 05:14:00 am
  • all is love in fair and war
chinese martial art in classic kung fu story, need cable work, and when done by somebody who is properly trained in martial art, so they know what pose the should land or jump prior being pulled by the pulley would result in convincing scene, the problem with young (mostly female) actors nowadays, they don't know how to kick, jump or land convincingly, so it looked faked instead of superhuman ability.

I don't like Jet Li, but he is good at doing action scene with cables. he makes it looks believable, enjoyable.

crouching tiger and charlie angel are among the worst simply because chow yun fat or michele yeoh are not familiar in kung fu movies, and charlie angels was just comedy.
#87  December 02, 2011, 01:21:21 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland

It's the Legend of Zelda and it's really rad.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#88  December 02, 2011, 04:29:40 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I love the game but i hate the box ;)
#89  December 02, 2011, 04:51:17 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Why?
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#90  December 02, 2011, 05:28:39 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#91  December 02, 2011, 07:13:25 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Fact : you get laid more easily if you accept to see what she wants to see and basically "obey" her for the night.
#92  December 02, 2011, 07:15:03 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
No, if the girl is into Twilight, it's off. My mother being who she was raised me under the idea of the TRADITIONAL, BADASS vampire, thank you very much,
#93  December 02, 2011, 07:17:43 pm
    • USA
I read the Twilight books in high school in order to have something in common with most of the girls. Not too many of them were interested in Eragon.
#94  December 02, 2011, 07:45:16 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
#95  December 02, 2011, 08:55:07 pm
  • SNK is life
It is when the woman is your wife. WTH
#96  December 02, 2011, 09:18:44 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
Wait a couple of years ;)

And anyway, if it's your wife, you shouldn't have to make that much of an effort: she's your wife, she should understand your need to avoid eye-hurting content!
#97  December 02, 2011, 09:33:05 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
No, if the girl is into Twilight, it's off. My mother being who she was raised me under the idea of the TRADITIONAL, BADASS vampire, thank you very much,
This man has his principles set straight.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#98  December 02, 2011, 09:35:10 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
The original Bram Stokers Dracula is a great book btw.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#99  December 03, 2011, 01:09:24 am
  • all is love in fair and war
man should be the pack leader, the alpha wolf/ alpha vampire, if your woman loves twilight, then she will see you and your bright sparkling ego as her private edward (or jacob) the moment you stop and drag her arm to watch Immortals instead. 
#100  December 03, 2011, 01:11:24 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
Actually, Immortals sucked hard too