YesNoOk

Megaman X slow WIP by Metal Warrior (Read 115036 times)

Started by JustNoPoint, July 20, 2016, 06:20:06 am
Share this topic:
Megaman X slow WIP by Metal Warrior
#1  July 20, 2016, 06:20:06 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
here is the sff and air
http://justnopoint.com/Stuff/x/X22/

Heya! You may or may not have heard I'm commissioning to complete Megaman X's sprite sheet for my own verion(s) and for others to make their own.

This is a continuation and update from Ramzaneko's sprite project with sprites made by @Metal Warrior:
Each month I will throw a little cash at the project till it is finished. I'm not throwing a lot so it will take a good while. If you wish to contribute send me a message so I may work with you and Metal Warrior.

For the discussion leading to the current move list look here
Note that this move list is with DarkStalkers style in mind. But since my DS template is not complete I'll make him in POTS/JMM style so some alterations will be made. Mostly for how much meter a Light Capsule costs. It'll probably be 500 and he may max out his super meter a bit higher at 5000 instead of 3000

Now for what all will be made
 http://justnopoint.com/Stuff/x/new1.png - link only as it is quite large
Things to note:
I collected everything I could find. Old and new. So there are duplicates.
Some CS needs to occur. The 2 shades of white for the eyes. The teeth. The 2 shades of green for his iris. All armors should not share a palette with Vanilla X. They can share colors with themselves since many have the white, red, blue, yellow motif. The unique armors like 4th, Gaea, Shadow, etc shouldn't share.

So here is the completed move list I'm leaning toward.
Vampire Savior system

Basics
Standing
LP - finished
close MP - finished
MP - the SP Ramza made
SP - Tornado Fang Punch - X does a step punch similar to Karin's Meioken with a drill at the end of the buster (X3 move)

LK - finished
MK - finished
SK - finished

Crouching
LP - finished
MP - Strike Chain - X fires a short grappling chain this can pick up items as well (X2 move)
SP - Crystal Wall - X raises a crystal from the ground (X8 move)

LK - finished
MK - finished
SK - rising arcing kick that leaves a trail of fire from boots

Air
Neutral LP - finished - elbow
diag LP - finished
MP - finished
SP - Aiming Laser - Short range laser attack. hold up to attack diag up, neutral for straight, and down for diag down (X4 move)

LK - finished
MK - finished
SK - finished

Taunts
Taunt 1 - X turns his hand to a buster lifts it to his face and blows on it
Taunt 2 down + taunt - Goo Shaver - X fires a goo shaver that travels across the ground and does 1 point damage but can knock opponent out of a move (think Birdie's can in SFV) (X5 move)

Command basics
down + SK in air - Metal Anchor - X creates an anchor and drops straight down (X6 move)

Throws
Throw 1 - Storm Tornado Throw - X fires the Storm Tornado sending the opponent far away (X1 move)
Throw 2 - Volt Tornado - X grabs them then unleashes the Volt Tornado attack )X7 move)

Uniquel Abilities
Dash Back - back, back
Dash Forward - forward, forward
While dashing forward
Dash Jump - Up, or UF
Release Charged Shot - Press P

Wall Grab - When near wall hold forward - X clings to the wall and begins to slowly slide down
While on wall
Release Charged Shot - Press P
Dash Jump off wall - Press Kick
Jump off wall normally - release forward

Pursuit
Up + P or K - X leaps into the air and lands on the opponent
ES Pursuit
Up + P or K - X leaps into the air and lands on the opponent then blasts them again with rocket feet

X2 Boots only
Air Dash
in air forward, forward or back, back or up
While Air Dashing
Release Charged Shot - Press 2P

Special Attacks
X-Buster shot
QCF + LP - Fire small shot from X Buster
QCF + MP Fire 2 small shots from X buster
QCF + SP Fire 3 small shots from X Buster  (note all versions begin Buster charge after they fire the final shot)

Fire Charged Shot
QCF + P

Absorbing Hand
DP + P - X leaps forward with a glowing hand attack. If it connects it causes slight damage and steals some of the opponent's super meter for himself. The P strength determines how far he leaps. This move is not blockable
DP + 2P - ES version homing, steals more life and energy. A successful hit with this will almost waste no bar

X2 Helmet only
Cursor Shot
QCB + P - X sends a cursor out from his helmet that will go to a random location on the screen and reveal either a life capsule or energy capsule. Life Capsules refill some life, Energy capsules fill some super meter

X2 Body Armor only
Giga Crush - X gains a meter that fills when he gets hit
RDP + P (can be done in air) - X unleashes a blast that at close range is unblockable. The extent of this move is about 20% of the screen. When hit the opponent is sent flying to the other side of the screen

X2 Full Armor only
Fire Charged Shot
QCF + LP - X transforms into Glide Armor from X7 and fires 3 homing missiles
QCF + MP - X transforms into 4th armor from X4 and fires Plasma Shot. When this connects it leaves an energy ball temporarily behind that can hit up to 3 more times.
QCF + SP - X transforms into X3 armor. 1st release fires a slower energy blast, 2nd release fires the typical full charge blast. You can combine them into a larger blast
QCF + 2P - ES - X transforms into 1 of 3 X8 armors and fires a beam attack.

Any 4 pieces of armor only
Falcon Dash
QCF + K (also air) - X transforms into Falcon Armor from X5 and does a dash attack.
LK = forward
MK = diag up
SK = straight up
air LK = diag down
air MK = straight
air SK = diag up
ES Falcon Dash
QCF + 2K - faster forward dash that hits more times
air QCF + 2K - faster diag down dash that hits more

Blade Armor Slash
[down] up + P - X transforms into Blade Armor from X 6 and does a large slice. Strength determines speed
ES Blade Armor Slash
[down] up + 2P - X transforms into Blade Armor from X 6 and does a large slice that sends out shock waves

Shadow Armor Sticking Attacks
DP or RDP + K - X transforms into the Shadow Armor from X6 and leaps to a wall. DP goes toward opponent while reverse goes behind X
while on the wall X can stick for a few moments  during this time you can
P - fire Shurikens
LK - fall from wall
MK  - dash jump off wall
SK - leaps to ceiling sticking upside down
on ceiling
P - fire shurikens downward
LK - fall from ceiling
MK or SK - dash jump from ceiling towards opponent
back + MK or SK - dash jump from ceiling away from opponent
ES Shadow Armor
DP or RDP + K - X transforms into the Shadow Armor from X6 and does it's Giga Crush sending 2 large Shurikens around himself

Armor Upgrades
cost 1 super stock - A Dr Light capsule rises from the ground in front of X the rising can damage the opponent and then the capsule acts as a wall. X must go into the capsule to get the upgrade. The capsule will go back into the ground after a few moments or after X gets the upgrade

X1 Armor Parts
down, down + LP - Head - allows the jumping animation to be an attack by itself. X can attack with his head. Even jumping through projectiles that may rain upon him

down, down + MP - Body - X takes less damage (not sure how much yet, it's 50% in source)

down, down + SP - Blaster - X1 charge shot! One of my favorites!

down, down + 2P - Legs - Increases damage to all kick attacks.

Gaining all 4 parts of the X1 armor will give him the X3 chip which gives faster super meter raising, and defense shield that makes him invincible moments after being hit

X2 Armor Parts
down, down + LK - Head - Gain cursor shot.

down, down + MK - Body - Gain the Giga Crush Attack.

down, down + SK - Blaster - Double Charge Shot!

down, down + 2K - Legs - Gives X the ability to air dash left, right, and up

Gaining all 4 parts of the X1 armor will give you double dash. You can air dash twice or dash off the ground/wall/ceiling then air dash once. It also gives him the new Buster attacks.

While inside a Light Capsule you may press down, down + attack to use more stock and gain more parts
The order is Head, Body, Blaster, Legs so if you are gaining a body armor and have 2 super stock left you will also gain blaster and legs.

Dark Force
X2/3 Ride Armor
P+K of same strength - X brings out the ride armor with the spikes for hands. In this mode he has hyper armor.
P - attack with arms
hold punch to spin blike hands
release bunch for hand to fire off on chain then return to armor
K - fire missiles from back that arch over in front of X outside armor's punch reach
forward forward - dash forward
while dashing forward
up or uf to dash jump
P - spin blades
K - fire missiles

EX Attacks
You must have 4 pieces of armor to do any EX attack

Gaea Armor Blast
HCB + 2P - X transforms into Gaea armor from X5 and does it's Giga Crush. X Cannot be knock out of this move or damaged while he is in the armor

Ultimate Armor Nova Strike
HCB+ 2K (also in air) - X transforms into Ultimate Armor from X4 and does the invincible Nova Strike

All Armors assemble!
requires 3 stock HCF + 2P
Different depending on armor combinations

X1 - X throws out a hadoken if it connects he dashes in for an auto combo transforming into every armor from X 2-8 and ending with X8 "New Ultimate" armor's spiraling shoryuken

X2 - X does a flaming Shoryuken that if connects is followed by an auto combo that transforms him into every armor from X1-8 (minus 2) and ends with X transforming into the gold X3 armor and firing off Zero's sabre slash

all 4 armors mixed - not sure what the starter of this is yet but X will transform after the 1st hit into all the armos and end with Copy X Armed Phenomenon
Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 06:07:18 am by Just No Point
Re: Megaman X slow WIP by Metal Warrior
#2  July 20, 2016, 07:36:57 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Fantastic looking update on his sprite design. If you don't mind me giving a bit of feedback on the currently shown animations, though:

This one is pretty much on point. The only thing I would change is that he doesn't stops moving his body as he blinks, given blinking should be taken as a secondary action, and not stop the primary movement at all.

The movement in here seems pretty much natural. The only issue with it is that in most of the frames, his boot is getting lightsource from below instead of coming from the top, and then when he's crouched, the lightsource suddenly changes to coming from above. It's quite distracting and inconsistent.

The boot on our left is kind of stretching in and decreasing in size as he moves. The movement for it feels more rubbery than it feels metallic, so I strongly recommend trying to pose his leg properly to fit with the pose, instead of just shrinking his foot.

Still really excited to see where this goes. MW is doing a great work!

Shit
#3  July 20, 2016, 09:39:32 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Updated 1st post because I put the wrong Sprite sheet.

Fantastic looking update on his sprite design. If you don't mind me giving a bit of feedback on the currently shown animations, though:

This one is pretty much on point. The only thing I would change is that he doesn't stops moving his body as he blinks, given blinking should be taken as a secondary action, and not stop the primary movement at all.
I'll be cutting the eye blinks out and overlaying them on the stance.

The movement in here seems pretty much natural. The only issue with it is that in most of the frames, his boot is getting lightsource from below instead of coming from the top, and then when he's crouched, the lightsource suddenly changes to coming from above. It's quite distracting and inconsistent.
Because the light source Ramza used for the stance is screwed up and this is the shading in the crouch. I've no idea how Ramza intended the transition to happen but without doing a lot more reworking this seems like the best way.

The boot on our left is kind of stretching in and decreasing in size as he moves. The movement for it feels more rubbery than it feels metallic, so I strongly recommend trying to pose his leg properly to fit with the pose, instead of just shrinking his foot.

Still really excited to see where this goes. MW is doing a great work!
I thought it was my imagination seeing a shrinking foot haha

Anyway that's the most I can speak for MW. I'm glad your liking it. Had I known I'd take over Ramza's work later I'd have been a lot harsher on with my Sprite criticism. He seemed to kinda shrug off my feedback back then so I didn't wish to pressure.
#4  July 20, 2016, 04:39:31 pm
  • Shit

Took me like ten minutes, to be honest.

Shit
#5  July 20, 2016, 05:06:59 pm
What? You fixed that too! :mlol:

Yours is much better though.
... the black parts are gone from my gif... -_-
Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 06:35:01 pm by Sin-
#6  July 20, 2016, 06:08:06 pm
  • ORA ORA!!!
#7  July 21, 2016, 03:50:08 am
Hmm, you have to fix that crouching stance, it looks like as he sits down, all of a sudden... well his ass rotates in full. So now it looks as if  he is completely distorted; also somethings wrong with his legs too, not sure what it is, may be too round?..(viewers left leg).

Also, about his normal stance; the two legs, it looks off(the pointy areas of the armor, near knee), it does look like its having ,movement similar to hair, or something of that regard.

Besides all that, good work, would love to see more MegaManX. And also thanks to the commissioner for this project, I look forward to  MegamanX, the best Megaman there is.

#8  July 21, 2016, 04:18:18 am
  • Shit
Iori730, X's pelvis can rotate just like a normal human pelvis. That is nothing wrong with the sprite. Also, X also always had round-ish legs:

As for the leg movement, that animation is called sub-pixeling, which is done to give a smooth movement to a sprite animation, it's the opposite of an issue.

Shit
#9  July 21, 2016, 04:42:55 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yeah I think the crouch is fine. Metal Warrior will be doing the jump next. Some old school holding arms straight out goodness is coming our way within the next week! :D

Thanks for the quick fixes guys!

And Iori730 I'm glad you are looking forward to it! X is my favorite version of MegaMan too!

Also I need to update the 1st post a bit because I'd decided to make him in POTS/JMM style since my DS template isn't ready. So if you are into that style you should be pretty pumped!
#10  July 21, 2016, 05:15:57 am
  • ORA ORA!!!
Hmm, you have to fix that crouching stance, it looks like as he sits down, all of a sudden... well his ass rotates in full. So now it looks as if  he is completely distorted; also somethings wrong with his legs too, not sure what it is, may be too round?..(viewers left leg).

Also, about his normal stance; the two legs, it looks off(the pointy areas of the armor, near knee), it does look like its having ,movement similar to hair, or something of that regard.

Besides all that, good work, would love to see more MegaManX. And also thanks to the commissioner for this project, I look forward to  MegamanX, the best Megaman there is.

My intention isn't make another Megaman, i'm just making some adjustments to Ramza Neko X, now adopted by JNP.
But if the feedback is bad i will just abandon the project without any problem and some better artist can hold it (or not).
Criticize is easy, but no one wants to cooperate with JNP commission.
#11  July 21, 2016, 05:21:25 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Hey. I'm happy with it :) No matter what it wouldn't ever be perfect to some people. Keep up the great work and please don't get discouraged! Your client is more than happy!
#12  July 21, 2016, 05:33:13 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
I'm glad this is still gonna happen.  I too love X.  My fave Megaman franchise, too.  Just wish I got to try X2 and X3 DX
#13  July 21, 2016, 05:39:55 am
  • ORA ORA!!!
Hey. I'm happy with it :) No matter what it wouldn't ever be perfect to some people. Keep up the great work and please don't get discouraged! Your client is more than happy!

If you are happy, i'm happy too! More to come!
#14  July 21, 2016, 09:56:34 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Oh...I didn't look careful enough...after looking through the topic a bit more (after editing), I realize I'm now the third person to have edited this lightsource business on the leg.  :doom:

ps. Don't take any feedback too hard, Metal Warrior, you're overall doing really good, people here usually have a keen eye, accept the feedback as people being interested in your work and wanting to help you improve ;)!
#15  July 21, 2016, 04:35:33 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Thank you Metal Warrior!

And thanks for the third remake of the stand to crouch anim Balthazar lol XD

EDIT: Updated the sprite sheet with the newer sprites and removed old versions of sprites
Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:34:33 pm by Just No Point
#16  July 22, 2016, 12:24:11 am
  • ORA ORA!!!
Oh...I didn't look careful enough...after looking through the topic a bit more (after editing), I realize I'm now the third person to have edited this lightsource business on the leg.  :doom:

ps. Don't take any feedback too hard, Metal Warrior, you're overall doing really good, people here usually have a keen eye, accept the feedback as people being interested in your work and wanting to help you improve ;)!

You're right. Thank you for the fix.
Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 12:31:19 am by Metal Warrior
#17  July 22, 2016, 03:40:17 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
http://justnopoint.com/Stuff/x/X22/

I want to make sure we have a good standard to build from so I'll throw stuff into the sff and air as it is completed. In hopes everyone will use this as a template.

Right now it just has standing animation, stand to crouch, crouch, crouch to stand, and stand blocking.  Timings and CLSN already made.
#18  August 03, 2016, 06:36:51 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
New animations!
Jump neutral/forward and jump back

Also made of gif of my timings I decided for X's stance

all timings may be adjusted after testing in game of course

http://justnopoint.com/Stuff/x/X22/ sff and air updated
http://justnopoint.com/Stuff/x/new1.png Sprite sheet updated

here is a comparison of the old jump to new jumps

@walruslui: Look! Here are your 1st frames you can make for the X1 armor! The jump frames!!! Be sure to base your armor on the updated X. He has more details where his joints connect and a different shine. Except skin, eyes, and mouth I'd prefer you not use any colors already used on this X for CS purposes.
#19  August 03, 2016, 07:07:11 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
This is beautiful! Gorgeous! :D
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#20  August 03, 2016, 07:50:29 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'm glad you like it! Metal Warrior was a smart investment!

I've messaged a potential voice actor so that means I need to figure out what his intros, winposes, and lose animations will be!

I'm going to post a lot of ideas. I don't mind suggestions. I do like a lot of intros and winposes though.

Intros:
3 Bad guy firing off screen. Shots come in from intro side hitting 2 baddies then X rides in and jumps off bike as bike crashes through baddie.

X beams onto stage

Capsule opens to reveal dormant X. His gem glows and his eyes open and steps out.

X pleads "Please we don't have to do this! We don't have to fight!" Alt "You- you've gone maverick?!" Alt "Alia what do you have on them?" Alia: "They are very dangerous X! Be careful!"

X comes through boss room door, warning message appears when he takes stance

Elf X floats in and takes shape then solidifies

X in light capsule cycling through various armors till he stays on default

X cycles through various colors till he stays on default

X is damaged with low health and uses sub tank

Winposes:

X holds hand in air and beams out

X turns around buster to screen and fires

Alia and team beams in "Good job X we can take it from here"

Light capsule comes up from ground in front of X. X crosses arms ala Ryu and Light appears in Ryu gi inside capsule and does the same.

X takes com stance "Mission Complete. Returning to Neo Arcadia"

X transforms into Axl "Sorry buddy, boss didn't have time for you"

X stands proud "You did fine. I started as a Class B as well!"

X collapses "Why did we have to fight? Why do we always have to fight?!!!" (Can have alts)

X holds out a heart piece and holds it out to opponent "This will help you last longer in your future battles."

Lose
X explodes
#21  August 03, 2016, 07:59:23 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
That's a lot of ideas! xD

I think it's unnecessary to suggest to bring also the classic "energy teleport" intro and the classic winpose with X teleporting XD
- Donations is welcome
#22  August 03, 2016, 09:22:18 pm
  • Shit
That's quite a lot of fine ideas. I can't help but to personally want to leave the later Megaman X games related stuff out of this. I feel like that would include way too much on the character, but that's just me.

Shit
#23  August 03, 2016, 09:31:48 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
There is no guarantee all will be used. But that'd also mean no sprites of that fine Alia fembot!!!
#24  August 04, 2016, 12:57:37 am
  • I am a little editor of pixel art
    • Brazil
    • felipexavier.stuart@gmail.com
X transforms into Axl "Sorry buddy, boss didn't have time for you"

Haha lol Best win ever.

Some Lose Options:
X turn into various energy balls like in MMX games.

After some Explosions X body get destroyed and A Life Saver (MMX5) comes and Rescue X

X Teleport Out
#25  August 06, 2016, 08:54:27 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
I'm going to post a lot of ideas. I don't mind suggestions. I do like a lot of intros and winposes though.

Intros:
*snip*
Can I suggest a Green Biker Dude intro? It would be basically a recreation of the intro to the MegaMan X2 Intro Stage.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#26  August 06, 2016, 11:31:43 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I already listed the X2 intro where he comes in and jumps off the bike to kill the baddie :p
#27  August 06, 2016, 11:43:28 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
There's no Green Biker Dude, though :p
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#28  August 07, 2016, 12:42:46 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
There wouldn't be enough space to put the green biker dude. This intro will already be fairly cluttered as is.
#29  August 09, 2016, 03:53:39 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
#30  August 09, 2016, 08:30:14 am
  • The King of Slams
  • Charles Kasshu
    • USA
Super exciting indeed! Shockdingo was definitely a good choice. He was great as Charlie in VG Exiles and in CAPCOM Vs. The World & he'll be great as Megaman X (and Axl) as well.
#31  August 10, 2016, 08:29:42 pm
  • Shit
The animation is really smooth (I know because I made the original eons ago lol). I just think the vertical axis of it should be adjusted to have a smoother flow, like my original animation had:

Keep up the great work, by the way!

Shit
#32  August 10, 2016, 08:41:37 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Super exciting indeed! Shockdingo was definitely a good choice. He was great as Charlie in VG Exiles and in CAPCOM Vs. The World & he'll be great as Megaman X (and Axl) as well.

Yep he's a legend!

The animation is really smooth (I know because I made the original eons ago lol). I just think the vertical axis of it should be adjusted to have a smoother flow, like my original animation had:

Ah that explains the quality on that one! You should've never stopped man!

More like that? old > new

I had tweaked things a bit but wasn't sure if his head needed to bob up and down! Thanks for the alignment assist.

sff updated in the 1st post
#33  August 10, 2016, 08:50:10 pm
  • ORA ORA!!!
There's a bug with his "ears", here's a fix:
#34  August 11, 2016, 06:00:21 am
  • ~~~ヾ(^∇^)
    • Argentina
    • darkgirl.mugenimperiolatino.com
Oh nice!! I didn't realize this topic! I'm sure that MW will do a good work with the sprites. Good luck to both of you!
#35  August 11, 2016, 06:27:02 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I didn't notice that bug in the anim Metal Warrior but now I can't not see it! Thanks for the fix!
Also did you get my image I sent you on google for the walk back?

@darkgirl: Thanks for the support! He's being the best! On a side note, ever thought about trying some voice acting? I have 2 whole lines planned for Alia that needs a female voice over. If not I have several female friends in the webcomic community I can ask :)
#36  August 11, 2016, 07:04:07 am
  • ~~~ヾ(^∇^)
    • Argentina
    • darkgirl.mugenimperiolatino.com
I never did voice acting. If this is in spanish maybe I could help, but to be honest I have some problems with the english pronunciation :gonk:
Thanks for ask anyway :)
#37  August 11, 2016, 07:36:43 am
  • ORA ORA!!!
I never did voice acting. If this is in spanish maybe I could help, but to be honest I have some problems with the english pronunciation :gonk:
Thanks for ask anyway :)
I have the same problem, but the characters don't requires too much work. You can do it with some training :)

I didn't notice that bug in the anim Metal Warrior but now I can't not see it! Thanks for the fix!
Also did you get my image I sent you on google for the walk back?

Some kind of transparence in the ears. Yes, i got your image!

@darkgirl: Thanks for the support! He's being the best! On a side note, ever thought about trying some voice acting? I have 2 whole lines planned for Alia that needs a female voice over. If not I have several female friends in the webcomic community I can ask :)

Would be nice!

#38  August 11, 2016, 12:17:29 pm
  • Shit

Fixed the axis + a bunch of tweaks to the animation to keep it consistent (not sure if that was an issue when Ramza edited my animation or not). Also, there was a bit of brightening movement on his pelvis that implied it could bend with the movement of his legs, but to my knowledge, his pelvis is pretty much metallic and not supposed to shift at all.

Shit
Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 12:30:19 pm by MotorRoach
#39  August 11, 2016, 05:23:10 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Thank you for your continued support!

And to give a final decision I don't think it adds too much to X to call homage to all his games. Kind of like how HDBZ characters have a ton from all their iterations in their timeline. I like that approach. It gives something to fans from all games :)
#40  August 11, 2016, 08:11:37 pm
    • Netherlands
Very nice updates, it's a bit of joy following this project!
#41  August 17, 2016, 07:29:18 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
@MotorRoach:

Would you mind fixing the transparency issues? Looks like you used the gif that had the issues. When I applied the palette some colors were made transparent. Maybe you used pure black?

If you can't I'll fix it up. The reason pure black becomes transparent is because when I extract the frames of the gif it makes the transparency pure black and I automate that into pink.
#42  August 17, 2016, 08:12:16 pm
  • Shit

Shit
#43  August 19, 2016, 05:54:51 am
  • Mumbling voice actor reploid
    • Canada
    • electricvoiceboxmedia.com
Thanks for the kind words! This project is looking fantastic. I can't wait to see more! :)
#44  August 19, 2016, 11:41:33 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Thanks MotorRoach!
sff, gif and spritesheet updated

ShockDingo I'll try to get all your lines to you next week!
#45  August 29, 2016, 04:12:56 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
List of all dialogue that I'll submit to Shock Dingo.
I will submit this in about a week so if you have suggestions now's your chance!

I'll leave most attack and get hit sounds to Shock Dingo to wing but here are some I'd like for sure

Basic Attacks:
EEYAAH!
Take that!
Neutralize!
Tornado Fang
Strike Chain!
Crystal Wall!
Aiming!
Laser!

Low Life:
I can't give up!
It's not over yet!
Stop this now!
Everyone's counting on me!

Taunts:
Blows into Buster barrel
Goo Shaver!

Command Basics
Metal Anchor!

Throws:
Storm Tornado!
Volt Tornado!

Specials:
X Buster Shots
Charge Shot!
Buster Shot!
Power Shot!
Spiral Crush!
Double!
Cross Charge!
Plasma Charge!
Homing Bullets!

Absorbing Hand
Absorption!
Shining!

Cursor Shot
Cursor!
Find it!
Tracer!
Radar!
Trace on!

Giga Crush!
Free Move!
Saber!
Slash!
Shurikens!

EX:
Enkourin
Circling Halo
Circling Light Ring

Super Moves:
Light Capsule!
Armor!
Upgrade me doctor!

Ride Armor!

(X doesn't say anything other than a generic line when he uses the Gaea Armor Giga Crush, any suggestions?)

Nova Strike!
Nova Burst!

Armors:
First!
Light!
Second!
Giga!
Third!
Max!
Hyper!
Fourth!
Force!
Ultimate!
Falcon!
Gaea!
Blade!
Shadow!
Glide!
Hermes!
Icarus!
New Ultimate!
Helios!
Final!
Unlimited Potential!

Shoryuken!
Hadoken!

And 1 more variant winpose piece that can work as an alternative "Returning to Neo Arcadia" line.

"I secured a sample of that maverick."
Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 12:35:51 pm by Just No Point
#46  August 29, 2016, 04:32:15 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
(X doesn't say anything other than a generic line when he uses the Gaea Armor Giga Crush, any suggestions?)

When in doubt, take from Project X Zone, that's my motto.

"Armor, full power!"/ "Energy, full power!"

or maybe "Kikosho" since that's pretty much what he's doing
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#47  August 29, 2016, 04:37:30 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Kikosho was my 1st thought too! I should totally do that as a low chance thing he'll say. The other 2 options will work too. Thank you! I looked at Project X Zone for attack ideas and sprite references but didn't think to look for voice references for some reason.

ExL

#48  August 29, 2016, 10:05:51 am
  • 1-800-SUICIDE
Since X shared voice actor with Domon - "Shining Finger!", "Sekiha Tenkyoken!" and "Sekiha Love-Love Tenkyoken!" with Alia ;D
On a more serious note - he won't have Sting Chameleon or Armoured Armadillo weapons, probably missremembering? Just be sure to cover every weapon of his you will use.
"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.
#49  August 29, 2016, 10:19:50 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Nope he only uses 1 special weapon from each game and they are just simple things like basic attacks, his throws, and a taunt. The only weapon from X1 he uses is Storm Tornado for his forward throw.
#50  August 30, 2016, 01:45:04 am
    • USA
    • jehulmes4261@gmail.com
I'd like to hear him say "THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER! ITS BURNING GRIP TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU!" as a joke intro...
#51  August 30, 2016, 02:11:25 am
Hey, I've been busy with life for the last few months so I missed this until now. Just wanted to give you a sincere thank you for continuing this work. I knew Ramza back when he was spriting Zero and it was a real shame not to see his work completed for so long.
#52  August 30, 2016, 04:57:34 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'd like to hear him say "THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER! ITS BURNING GRIP TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU!" as a joke intro...
As much as I'd love to hear Shockdingo say a plethora of funny things as X I won't be sending him any joke dialogue :p

Hey, I've been busy with life for the last few months so I missed this until now. Just wanted to give you a sincere thank you for continuing this work. I knew Ramza back when he was spriting Zero and it was a real shame not to see his work completed for so long.
Thank you! I am glad you like what you see. I was really sad when he vanished and as a big X and Zero fan I was intently watching that thread! It's costing me but this way X can turn out how I hoped he would. Leave feedback any time you like!
#53  August 30, 2016, 05:36:43 am
You got it, man. I'd normally offer to pitch in but it looks like you're already operating above my talent level, and I'm getting over a dead laptop and a hard drive failure on my desktop--no data loss, just don't have everything installed or migrated over from backups yet. But I'll keep an eye on this for sure.
#54  September 04, 2016, 03:12:21 am
    • Canada
I'm liking the lines. I'll get them to you soon and I've always been prone to improvisation so I might add an extra line or two.
#55  September 04, 2016, 04:34:32 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Improv as much as you like man! =D
#56  September 30, 2016, 03:54:26 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/

Back in business. Metal Warrior moved so that's the reason for the delay. Wooot
#57  September 30, 2016, 03:58:54 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Sorry. I'm a blind. I though X wanking back with crossed arms. XD
Well done anim!
#58  September 30, 2016, 04:06:45 pm
  • Working on MUGEN characters, 24/7.
    • Australia
That looks pretty nice, but I feel there should be more upper body movement. Maybe have him blink as well.
#59  September 30, 2016, 04:16:11 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Ha, that's pretty fucking sweet. :D

Maybe move his arms up a pixel when he reaches the highest point? Otherwise it's great.
This is a generic forum signature.
#60  September 30, 2016, 04:28:39 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Pretty good animation, but I feel like his left leg should be a shade darker to help differentiate the background and foreground leg.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#61  September 30, 2016, 05:57:36 pm
    • Netherlands
^Oh that's what I was gonna say, yeah I'm an advocate of that as well; keeping the rear limbs darker so there's a better sense of volume and mass. The animation itself is nice but personally I would adress the rear limbs (in this case only the leg):
#62  October 08, 2016, 06:03:04 am
  • Pixel Sage
  • If Worrying Could Fix Things, I'd Worry All Day
    • USA
    • Skype - KnockoutSushi
    • https://KnockoutSushi.deviantart.com
Megaman is my boy! Keep up the good stuff! :)
#63  October 10, 2016, 11:45:36 pm
    • Canada
Update: I've recorded all the lines. Gonna spend a bit cleaning them and sending them to JustNoPoint :)
#64  October 11, 2016, 01:34:24 am
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
^Oh that's what I was gonna say, yeah I'm an advocate of that as well; keeping the rear limbs darker so there's a better sense of volume and mass. The animation itself is nice but personally I would adress the rear limbs (in this case only the leg):

Yeah that's what I was talking about, here is a quick edit I made today to illustrate it:

Made the bright colors a shade darker, and the part where it shines a little thinner... so any thoughts about it?
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#65  October 11, 2016, 04:20:57 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
#66  October 11, 2016, 11:07:42 am
#67  October 11, 2016, 11:12:01 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Either all darker or just have light a bit where the back leg goes forward for transition purposes. Worst case scenario I can edit it a bit. May try simply moving the arms up a pixel at the height of the walk too so the top doesn't look as static.
#68  October 12, 2016, 05:52:08 am
I am so glad this continues to be worked on, GJ to all the people involved.
#69  October 25, 2016, 05:15:55 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Oh look!

Upgraded moonwalk!!!

DANCE X DANCE

This reminds me of his turn anim while on a hover bike. That makes me happy! =D

Oh and what could be in this folder???
http://justnopoint.com/Stuff/x/X%20Lines/

also @ShockDingo: I was so excited about these I didn't notice till I was uploading them here you didn't do generic grunts for his attacks, Get hit sounds or KO sound (I hope I'm not forgetting some common sounds)

And can you give me a cut versions of your audition lines? So I can have them like the rest of these? If it's too much trouble to separate them I'll get them :)

Thank you both for continuing to bring X to life! Next is get hits and we can get a punching bag going in MUGEN!
#70  October 27, 2016, 09:18:50 pm
    • Brazil
#71  October 28, 2016, 05:34:03 am
    • Canada
Oh look!

Upgraded moonwalk!!!

DANCE X DANCE

This reminds me of his turn anim while on a hover bike. That makes me happy! =D

Oh and what could be in this folder???
http://justnopoint.com/Stuff/x/X%20Lines/

also @ShockDingo: I was so excited about these I didn't notice till I was uploading them here you didn't do generic grunts for his attacks, Get hit sounds or KO sound (I hope I'm not forgetting some common sounds)

And can you give me a cut versions of your audition lines? So I can have them like the rest of these? If it's too much trouble to separate them I'll get them :)

Thank you both for continuing to bring X to life! Next is get hits and we can get a punching bag going in MUGEN!

Oops! I'll get on that for you soon! :) Glad things are going so well with this!
#72  October 29, 2016, 12:49:11 am
  • Lewd as fuck.
  • For one, I love you.
    • USA
    • chynamoore88@gmail.com
    • Skype - timmy_jin
Absolutely gorgeous. <3 Very excited for this creation, as the Megaman X series is one of my favorite franchises! REALLY looking forward to this design, but, as a question, what will his AI be?
#73  October 29, 2016, 01:10:08 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Xcellent!
#74  November 03, 2016, 09:16:59 pm
Since X shared voice actor with Domon - "Shining Finger!", "Sekiha Tenkyoken!" and "Sekiha Love-Love Tenkyoken!" with Alia ;D

Rofl,  :lfor:  :rofl:,  I think X is readying up for Alia to notice him, so X-dance! Soon Alia will fall for him.  X will soon get a squeeze on her metal butt (not sure if its metal though). whilst Zero is deperate for Layer in a secret manner. :rofl:

Xcellent!

Funny. I can't wait to see more attack animations and supers and all that good stuff to be seen!
 :muttrox:

Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:20:06 pm by Iori730

ExL

#75  November 04, 2016, 06:16:06 am
  • 1-800-SUICIDE
Since you quoted me... Strange that nobody noticed those among lines Just No Point posted:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Those are great! Special thanks for those @Shockdingo:eaugh:
"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.
#76  November 04, 2016, 11:50:01 am
    • Canada
*Distant maniacal laughter*
#77  November 04, 2016, 01:12:14 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I was wondering if anyone would notice them! Guess X will have some parody lines you can trigger secretly XD

I guess I can reply seriously about the ai. It's simply way too soon to discuss it. Right now only sprites are being made. I haven't even made an ai yet. Once I finish Piccolo I get to try my hand on it there.
#78  January 03, 2017, 11:02:09 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/

Back from the dead!

Oh and in case you're wondering. The announcement of X in MVC4 doesn't change any plans I'd set with this X for now.
#79  January 03, 2017, 11:06:13 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
I was wondering what happened, but seeing this update makes me happy :D :D
- Donations is welcome
#80  January 03, 2017, 11:12:00 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Still going. School had slowed down Metal Warrior a bit is all! It's not called "slow WIP" for nothing. But it'll get there over time.
#81  January 03, 2017, 11:39:08 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
I'm glad to see the project is still going up and above! Keep it up man :D
- Donations is welcome
#82  January 03, 2017, 11:47:52 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
#83  January 04, 2017, 01:08:02 am
    • www.freewebs.com/empawk
#84  January 04, 2017, 01:26:46 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
He will indeed! Including the double buster!
#85  January 04, 2017, 08:30:57 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/

Dash forward edited

Back Dash

sLP
#86  January 04, 2017, 08:36:10 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
It's me or X needs at least one more frame for backdash start?
- Donations is welcome
#87  January 04, 2017, 08:39:34 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
^He does.

Looking great so far.
This is a generic forum signature.
#88  January 04, 2017, 08:50:27 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I said the same thing. MW said he'd make another frame :)
#89  January 09, 2017, 12:27:58 pm

ExL

#90  January 09, 2017, 12:41:10 pm
  • 1-800-SUICIDE
Who is MW?
Metal Warrior.

Besides agreeing about backdash animation, nicely done animations! :thumbsup:
Keep on keeping on! :)
Though I'm wondering about what's planned with double busters... hmmmm... ::) it can't be uncool ;)
#91  January 09, 2017, 04:44:04 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You can check the 1stpost for move list details but in a nutshell you can get the X2 Buster upgrade and gain double buster shots.
#92  January 10, 2017, 02:12:53 am
Will there be beam saber attacks of any sort?
#93  January 10, 2017, 02:51:49 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Just these:
Blade Armor Slash
[down] up + P - X transforms into Blade Armor from X 6 and does a large slice. Strength determines speed
ES Blade Armor Slash
[down] up + 2P - X transforms into Blade Armor from X 6 and does a large slice that sends out shock waves
#94  January 10, 2017, 04:41:11 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
Is X gonna follow the same movelist/hitspark/hitsound scheme as Zero?
#95  January 10, 2017, 04:53:22 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Nope. Mine will either be POTS style or Vampire Savior style. Won't know for sure till it comes time to make the decision! :P The current Zero sprites are not up to my quality standards so I'd have to have someone improve them before I'd want my X to be similar.
#96  January 10, 2017, 06:35:10 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
Ah, alrighty then.  Here's hoping the two will be synonymous in the future, even if someone else has to edit them to be so later down the road.
#97  January 10, 2017, 10:05:45 am
Can't you use the Megaman X edit from Mugen Infinity? That one seems ok, quality-wise; Also  i Think Zero is done better than any of the  Megaman X's out there,
#98  January 10, 2017, 10:46:15 am
  • The King of Slams
  • Charles Kasshu
    • USA
Can't you use the Megaman X edit from Mugen Infinity?

Do you want this project to be for nothing?

Just these:
Blade Armor Slash
ES Blade Armor Slash

Huh. Guess he's not going to use the Z-Saber, then. Understandable.
#99  January 10, 2017, 02:24:32 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Nope no normal zero saber slashes for X
Can't you use the Megaman X edit from Mugen Infinity? That one seems ok, quality-wise; Also  i Think Zero is done better than any of the  Megaman X's out there,
Just to sate my curiosity, link? Google found nothing.
#100  January 12, 2017, 08:50:13 pm
#101  January 12, 2017, 09:04:16 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
That is too much of a MVC Megaman edit and has VERY choppy animations. It also has very little of what I want my X to have.

New frame added!
#102  January 12, 2017, 09:06:34 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Now, THAT'S a backdash animation :P

Keep it up :D
- Donations is welcome
#103  January 13, 2017, 02:40:54 am
Nope no normal zero saber slashes for X
Just to sate my curiosity, link? Google found nothing.

http://mugencharacters.ucoz.com/load/megaman_rockman/24-1-0-1619
hmm, this is one of the places thats left for this megaman X but its really unfinished, but give it a try. The link that Empawk posted is different from Chaotics version, Chaotics version here has a better face. Looks like someone else is editing over Chaotics version
#104  January 13, 2017, 02:57:49 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
I wonder if you and MW are needing some FX for X. Especially for the Nova Strike attack.

I'm returning to the TvsC/CPS2 fx editing/ripping, and I wanted to know if you guys will need something :)
- Donations is welcome
#105  January 13, 2017, 06:01:57 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Well let's see what will need fx!

Need beam in fx

Basics
Crouching
SP - Crystal Wall - X raises a crystal from the ground (X8 move)
This move should rise up then shatter. Think White Len from Melty Blood

SK - rising arcing kick that leaves a trail of fire from boots
May need to wait for the anim. Or it could be a trail of balls of fire I suppose

Air
SP - Aiming Laser - Short range laser attack. hold up to attack diag up, neutral for straight, and down for diag down (X4 move)

Taunts
Taunt 2 down + taunt - Goo Shaver - X fires a goo shaver that travels across the ground and does 1 point damage but can knock opponent out of a move (think Birdie's can in SFV) (X5 move)

Throws
Throw 1 - Storm Tornado Throw - X fires the Storm Tornado sending the opponent far away (X1 move)
Throw 2 - Volt Tornado - X grabs them then unleashes the Volt Tornado attack )X7 move)

Special Attacks
X-Buster shot
QCF + LP - Fire small shot from X Buster

Fire Charged Shot
QCF + P

X2 Helmet only
Cursor Shot
QCB + P - X sends a cursor out from his helmet that will go to a random location on the screen and reveal either a life capsule or energy capsule. Life Capsules refill some life, Energy capsules fill some super meter

X2 Full Armor only
Fire Charged Shot
QCF + LP - X transforms into Glide Armor from X7 and fires 3 homing missiles
If you want to try and make missles from X7 that can point 8 ways that'd be great!

QCF + MP - X transforms into 4th armor from X4 and fires Plasma Shot. When this connects it leaves an energy ball temporarily behind that can hit up to 3 more times.
Needs the full charged X4 shot and the ball of energy that stays behind hitting

QCF + SP - X transforms into X3 armor. 1st release fires a slower energy blast, 2nd release fires the typical full charge blast. You can combine them into a larger blast

QCF + 2P - ES - X transforms into 1 of 3 X8 armors and fires a beam attack.

ES Blade Armor Slash
Can't do sabre slash yet but can do shockwave

ES Shadow Armor
DP or RDP + K - X transforms into the Shadow Armor from X6 and does it's Giga Crush sending 2 large Shurikens around himself

X1 Armor Parts
down, down + SP - Blaster - X1 charge shot! One of my favorites!

Gaining all 4 parts of the X1 armor will give him the X3 chip which gives faster super meter raising, and defense shield that makes him invincible moments after being hit
Need the X3 defense shield

Gaea Armor Blast
HCB + 2P - X transforms into Gaea armor from X5 and does it's Giga Crush. X Cannot be knock out of this move or damaged while he is in the armor

Ultimate Armor Nova Strike
HCB+ 2K (also in air) - X transforms into Ultimate Armor from X4 and does the invincible Nova Strike

That's pretty much what I need I think
And while I'm here I'll reveal my ideas for the LVL3 super more

All Armors assemble!

X1 - X throws out a hadoken if it connects he dashes in for an auto combo transforming into every armor from X 2-8 and ending with X8 "New Ultimate" armor's spiraling shoryuken

X2 - X does a flaming Shoryuken that if connects is followed by an auto combo that transforms him into every armor from X1-8 (minus 2) and ends with X transforming into the gold X3 armor and firing off Zero's sabre slash

all 4 armors mixed - not sure what the starter of this is yet but X will transform after the 1st hit into all the armos and end with Copy X Armed Phenomenon

Any suggestions for the start of the mixed All Armors Assemble move?
#106  January 14, 2017, 10:15:06 am
1.How exactly does the different armor parts work? so do you put in a command and he will get that armor piece? would it consume the super meter(for example the helmet)?

2.Also, isn't it just way too much hassle to add in different helmets without the full armor? because then you would need way too much duplicate animations for that purpose. If you plan to use say, 3 armors then thats 3 duplicate animations already for full armor set... now how exactly are you going to go about different variants of regular X vs other variant helmets/armorpieces and such?  :muh:

Lvl 3 Super sounds fun, although i think he shouldn't morph into various armors during the process, maybe he should stick to that armors' auto combo;  but until i see it in action, i can't judge.

#107  January 14, 2017, 11:51:41 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
1.How exactly does the different armor parts work? so do you put in a command and he will get that armor piece? would it consume the super meter(for example the helmet)?
Yes. Put in a command and a dr light capsule rises from the ground. Costs 1 stock of super meter. So it'll take 4 super meter stock for a full armor.

2.Also, isn't it just way too much hassle to add in different helmets without the full armor? because then you would need way too much duplicate animations for that purpose. If you plan to use say, 3 armors then thats 3 duplicate animations already for full armor set... now how exactly are you going to go about different variants of regular X vs other variant helmets/armorpieces and such?  :muh:
Each part will be coded as an explod so when you have all 4 armors you'll have 4 explods covering X. He will only transform into the armors when doing attacks that use their abilities. So not every Sprite will need special armor variants.

Lvl 3 Super sounds fun, although i think he shouldn't morph into various armors during the process, maybe he should stick to that armors' auto combo;  but until i see it in action, i can't judge.
Think Athena's supers where she changes all her costumes
#108  February 17, 2017, 04:24:54 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/

Get that ass kicked!
#109  February 17, 2017, 04:51:23 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Nice progress!! :D
- Donations is welcome
#110  February 17, 2017, 07:40:05 pm
  • SNK is life
Look at this foot -->

Maybe it could be edited to keep a consistent size :beam:
#111  February 19, 2017, 03:10:13 pm
#112  February 19, 2017, 04:46:15 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
If the land anim from jump looks bad with it I'll ask for another to be made. I will be able to code him as a punching bag soon so we'll see soon enough.
Look at this foot -->

Maybe it could be edited to keep a consistent size :beam:

The foot turns. To better indicate that the dividing line above the foot should rotate better. I think that'd fix it
#113  February 21, 2017, 08:36:58 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
@walt: updated :)

Also 5030 up in this biznitch

sprite sheet, sff, and air updated on 1st post

Where are we at now?
Spoiler: all gifs (click to see content)
#114  February 21, 2017, 08:38:18 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Jesus, that's beautiful *u*
- Donations is welcome
#115  February 21, 2017, 09:35:36 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
I'd suggest fixing the static parts of the crossed arms in the walking backwards anim.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#116  February 21, 2017, 10:43:17 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
It's not too bad. If someone wishes to fix it that's fine. Or if MW wishes to do so. But I won't tell him to do it as it's good enough for $3 a sprite. I try to give some leeway
#117  March 28, 2017, 07:04:49 pm
While i was making an Hadoken Animation for my X, I thought I'd make a version for you to match your version of X so here you go! :)

Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 07:11:07 pm by Nexus Games
#118  March 28, 2017, 08:55:45 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Thanks! This will be helpful!
#119  March 28, 2017, 09:00:31 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#120  March 28, 2017, 09:02:29 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Oh it will be! It'll be great to beat down with every armor!!!
#121  March 28, 2017, 09:06:45 pm
    • Brazil
While i was making an Hadoken Animation for my X, I thought I'd make a version for you to match your version of X so here you go! :)

Great work, the sprite will need some adaptions to fit better to this X style (Like the shading in the line between the leg and the feet).
His Left leg (our Right) in the first frame looks a bit weird.
#122  March 28, 2017, 09:14:00 pm
i made the shading based off of the sprites of JNP's X and the leg position is based off of me looking at Alpha Ryu's leg when he is about to do the Hadoken
#123  March 28, 2017, 09:17:00 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Shading is a bit off on some legs and feet but should be an easy fix.
#124  March 28, 2017, 09:47:37 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
So X isn't getting the Shoryuken, huh?
#125  March 28, 2017, 10:34:14 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
He gets it! ^_^

All Armors assemble!

#126  March 28, 2017, 10:45:32 pm
i can help out with some animations for this X since i am making X too
#127  March 28, 2017, 10:50:35 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Me and my wallet will greatly appreciate it. And of course feel free to use anything I have made for this project! Voices, sprites, coding, etc
#128  March 29, 2017, 02:50:15 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
I guess I over looked that part.  I'm glad ^..^
#129  June 19, 2017, 07:23:13 pm
Maybe these moves will influence your X.