YesNoOk

C.L.A.M. Ikemen (Read 3211 times)

Started by Koopa901, January 05, 2016, 09:19:07 pm
Share this topic:
C.L.A.M. Ikemen
New #1  January 05, 2016, 09:19:07 pm
C.L.A.M.

Capcom Legends And Monsters
A project I've been working on off and on lately. Basically it a Capcom based fighting game similar to Rei's CvSU except it strictly Capcom Universe, the fighting style or game play is gonna be POTS/Infinite/R@CE/DW style (of course cause they are just bad ass). I haven't decided on the roster size yet but it's gonna be well over 50 for sure. A lot of characters are already out such as Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li....so on and so forth so i wanna bring something new to the table. So here's a video of some of the chars I've been working on..............Yeah i just recorded my self typing lmao! As far as roster I wanna dabble in various Capcom Universes/Games, Streetfighter, Final Fight, Dark-Stalkers, MvC, Rival Schools, and Star Gladiator. I'm not the best char coder, and to be honest.....there's still alot of stuff I'm learning so help is always welcome! With that being said big shout out to Varo_Hades and HungryWolf!........but yeah....so ummm.....yeah
Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 02:50:43 am by TheFclass97
Re: C.L.A.M. Ikemen
#2  January 05, 2016, 09:58:51 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Sorry if the question sounds dumb, but... what "monsters" stand for?
Lasagna
#3  January 05, 2016, 10:03:04 pm
    • USA
Characters that aren't human. Well honesty this way we can save each other hella time ha
#4  January 05, 2016, 10:23:15 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Characters that aren't human. Well honesty this way we can save each other hella time ha

C'mon man, you know what i meant haha, anyway, I'll keep an eye on it
Lasagna
#5  January 05, 2016, 10:26:39 pm
Lol, dont feel bad my home boy asked me the same thing....but thats for like the Dark-Stalkers and stuff.....
#6  January 05, 2016, 10:31:59 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Lol, dont feel bad my home boy asked me the same thing....but thats for like the Dark-Stalkers and stuff.....
Indeed Capcom had some monster for sure.
here take good look :D you can include them in koopa :D

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/