YesNoOk

PotS Ryu crashes IKEMEN Plus. (Read 7577 times)

Started by HyperClawManiac, July 02, 2018, 06:32:59 pm
Share this topic:
PotS Ryu crashes IKEMEN Plus.
#1  July 02, 2018, 06:32:59 pm
  • "Die quietly or I shall have to ask you to leave!"
I am relatively new to IKEMEN, but it's just this one problem that bothers me.

When I win a match with PotS' Ryu, before going to the victory screen, it crashes, giving an error message saying "...\script\select.lua:1776:[string "return (0*1,35,30)"]:1: ') expected near ','."

When I won a match against him with Shin Gouki, it updates debug/quotes.txt with this.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

For Ryu, it doesn't update.

I have tried many different other PotS Ryus, and none made the victory cut.
Re: PotS Ryu crashes IKEMEN Plus.
#2  July 02, 2018, 06:49:35 pm
sorry but finding where the problem lays would be a pain considering victory quotes in old ikemen plus used awkward lua workaround to interprete CNS files, in order to get the right quote. I'd suggest waiting for Ikemen GO Plus release where Victory Quote is implemented in a sane way (directly in engine).
Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 06:53:28 pm by K4thos
Re: PotS Ryu crashes IKEMEN Plus.
#3  July 02, 2018, 07:13:48 pm
  • "Die quietly or I shall have to ask you to leave!"
sorry but finding where the problem lays would be a pain considering victory quotes in old ikemen plus used awkward lua workaround to interprete CNS files, in order to get the right quote. I'd suggest waiting for Ikemen GO Plus release where Victory Quote is implemented in a sane way (directly in engine).

You see I want my rosters to have a balance of both Capcom and SNK, with no un-related characters unless I am desperate, and I can't make one without a simple Ryu.
So yeah, I will be waiting patiently for that GO Plus.