YesNoOk

My M.U.G.E.N. W.I.P. Projects (Read 5274 times)

Started by MvC Champ, March 18, 2016, 02:01:23 am
Share this topic:
My M.U.G.E.N. W.I.P. Projects
New #1  March 18, 2016, 02:01:23 am
  • Da Champ is Here!
    • El Salvador
    • hdbcibrifb@gmail.com
    • benitez57.wix.com/mvcchamp
Hey guys, its me once agan. So, I'm here to talk about a few M.U.G.E.N. Projects I am currently working on or characters I plan to make.
So first I have MSHvSF Ryu. Some people probably seen the post I made about it. Just one screenshot because I barely started on it. I am just at the normal attacks state. So, here is the screenshot here:

The next character I am planning on is MvC Shingo. Yes, the Shingo from KOF. I decided to make a Shingo character after I played KOF 98' and he seemd to be my best character with Kyo and Terry. Obviously, I have no screenshots for the character, however I got all the sounds, sprite and I even got the template from an old MvC Styled character I made back in 2013. And speaking of old MvC styled characters from 2013.

The next character I am making is MvC Skunk from Skunk Fu. I decided to release a Beta Version of the character soon. This character is almost completed. The things I need to fix are the BG Backgrounds, Air Combo and sprite positioning. In the original post I made. I told the story when I asked the original creator, Darbyhearts, to edit his character. He said I could unless he updates the character. And after that, he was never heard from again. Also he said he was going to make a Rabbit character, but hes not there. So, this character will be released soon.

I don't know some people noticed but there was also a screenshot from my Hardcore Pawn post in MFFA, in which the same Skunk character was there but it was in MvC2. That version would also be released soon as well. Here are more screenshots of that version of Skunk:

The next project I plan to make is a screenpack based on the SNES version of Power Instinct. I don't really have much to say about this cause I haven't finished this thing since summer last year. But here are a few screenshots of the screenpack.

Another thing I pla to make is a 640x480 rescale of the EVE Battle Lifebars. These are my most favorite lifebars, and when I couldn't make these bars fit my MUGEN 1.0, I was kind of disappointed. So what I did was I looked up stuff on how to rescale it and this is the process so far. I just need to rescale simul mode and turns mode. These lifebar rescale will be coming soon.
These are the screenshots to the EVE lifebar rescale.

And the last 5 characters are going to be obscure.
The next character I want to make are the characters from The Secret of N.I.M.H 1 & 2. Don't judge me because I kind of like NIMH 2. I mean I can see why people hate it alot, but I thought it wasn't really bad. Anyway, these 5 characters are the characters I really want to make. I tried to contact as many people I can, but they all rejected me. I got rejected a lot of times and I was a huge failure. I plan to make these characters to have Hi-Resolution sprites to make them look more accurate and better.
If anyone can help me with the sprites, please message me if you are willing to make them. I'm counting on y'all to help me make these characters and make them the best of the best :). If you want these 5 characters to be made ,
help out The Champ and comment: #NIMH4MUGEN2016
I would really appreciate it if you can do that for me.
So the characters I want to make for MUGEN are:

Mrs. Brisby

Justin:

Jenner:

Timmy:

Evil Martin:

Now,some of y'all might say, "how in the hell whould I be able to make these?" Well, I'm glad you asked. Some of the characters would have moves inspired by stuff from the two movies. Some moves are going to be moves inspired from other games from Capcom, Sega and Midway. For example, for the Evil Martin Character, I plan to add move inspired by Raiden for Mortal Kombat, Rasetsumaru from Silver Samurai and Hayato from Star Gladiator. I have the soundpacks to the characters but the vocals are in Japanese. For example, Evil Martin's voice is Rasetsumaru's voice.

So those are the MUGEN projects I plan to make so far.
Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 02:44:03 am by MvC Champ