So I was playing SeanAltly's Capcom vs. The World a few days ago, and then this thing sprouted up in my head and wouldn't go away. So I decided to post it here. I know I haven't really contributed much to MFG apart from a few baka ic arguments and thread derails, but hopefully this idea for a full-game thing might count for something. Assuming someone picks it up and decides to give it a go - full game projects are always a difficult business. If somebody does want to pick this up, I would be more than genki to play the role of assistant director/beta tester/whatever.
Note that the only KoF game I've played to any degree is XIII, meaning I have little idea of what makes a good KoF game if at all. If someone points out to me that I'm doing it wrong, I completely understand Also note that a lot of this is still in the keikaku ning stages and is subject to change at a moment's notice. Also I put most of this in spoilers because the post was getting kawaii big.
- 4 Attack Buttons - 2 Punch and 2 Kick, like any KoF game.
- Back Dash, Run and Tactical Hop.
- Throws done with 2 Punches or 2 Kicks, like CvS.
- Dodge Roll on LP + LK.
- Blowback Counter on HP + HK.
- Supers and EX Supers a la KoF XIII/Infinite's characters.
- Desperation Super - akin to Rage moves from BC's SFA4 characters or SF4's Ultras. Requires low life and three charges of meter.
- X-Skill and X-Gauge system described here.
Spoiler: Functions of the X-Gauge (click to see content)
Spoiler: KoF Roster (click to see content)
Spoiler: The World Roster (click to see content)
Spoiler: General Notes and Rambling (click to see content)
So there you go. Just dumping this here so it leaves me alone, but feel free to comment/critique as you wish.