YesNoOk

Pikachu and "Tekkaman Pikachu" released + few other characters by MUGENX updated (Read 11856 times)

Started by 1983parrothead, December 05, 2008, 05:57:53 am
Share this topic:
Pikachu and "Tekkaman Pikachu" released + few other characters by MUGENX updated
#1  December 05, 2008, 05:57:53 am
Here is the link to his homepage, and it has some screenshots:

http://mugenx.bake-neko.net/menu.html

This video only shows the regular Pikachu by MUGENX (left) fighting against the other three Pikachus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u10W-JgzBtY

Here's a video showing (Adult) Link and Young Link (also released by MUGENX (on November 8th, 2008)) fighting against Evil Ryu and Evil Ken both by Reuben Kee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBnjAkE5JLg

The other MUGEN videos I uploaded that feature MUGENX's characters are older versions. The newer versions are pretty different. Kirby can copy some abilities of other characters by MUGENX and Meta Knight looks much better, but a little cheaper than the older version of him.

Here are some screenshots:

Regular Pikachu and Jigglypuff.

Tekkaman Pikachu.

(Adult) Link and Young Link.

My Mugen Wish List would include protagonists, mascots and other iconic characters with everything they have brought straight from their source with little or no editing.
Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 11:04:09 am by parrothead
Re: Pikachu and "Tekkaman Pikachu" released + few other characters by MUGENX updated
#2  December 06, 2008, 02:55:45 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Those screen shots are not loading.

And holy smokes! My Pikachu gotten beaten up in no time!
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
Re: Pikachu and "Tekkaman Pikachu" released + few other characters by MUGENX updated
#3  December 07, 2008, 11:06:04 am
My Mugen Wish List would include protagonists, mascots and other iconic characters with everything they have brought straight from their source with little or no editing.
#4  December 07, 2008, 02:40:30 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
As in the damage output is a bit too high for non-supers.

I meant if you look at the video you have posted, the damage output of some of the high damaging moves are too high to be balanced.

I suggest implementing energy restriction on some of the more powerful moves or reduce their damage output.

But that is your choice.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#5  January 17, 2009, 04:26:38 pm
Hey can someone send me the stages
#6  January 17, 2009, 04:32:10 pm
    • Thailand
you can probably request them in the request section and get them; if someone has them. :P

Request Section

or you can send a personal message to the person who made this topic to see if he still has them. :)