DC Raven Up (Read 18459 times)

Started by chuchoryu, August 02, 2014, 10:33:06 pm
Share this topic:
DC Raven Up
#1  August 02, 2014, 10:33:06 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
======================| Raven 0. 12 by chuchoryu |===========================
Hello friends! This is a faster edit for a great friend I have in Facebook "Juan Arturo Herrera Santos" he send me all effects for make this one, for this reason I make this one as a gif, maybe this chars is the firts release for a Facebook friend, now Raven have new SFF file and is the look from 80s DC Comics and DCU Online sounds enjoy and have fun!!

Raven:   http://www.4shared.com/rar/GG_u9t20ce/MvC_RavenUP2014.html?

Special thanks to:
Cristianomelo: He give me permission for edit his Emerald Empress to make this one
DivineWolf: I use his KFM basic
You Tube: I ripping the sound in this pleace
And you, for download this character, you rocks!!

*****Move list*****

Crow: D, DB, B + Any Kick

Hyper 1: D, DF, F + 2 Punches

Hyper 2: D, DF, F + 2 Kicks

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 12:55:01 am by chuchoryu
Re: Deathstroke + Raven new SFF
#2  August 02, 2014, 10:48:09 pm
  • The Modern Mystical Ninja
  • Goemon's Descendant
    • Chile
    • Skype - ardilla_shc
    • sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
I'm afraid to say this... but... You still release useless beta without then updating and then forgeting everything... :S

...also where is Ado?
"Heroes are not applied on good people with powers, they apply on cops, firefighters, medics." ~Lucifer

#3  August 02, 2014, 11:48:36 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
I wouldn't bother trying to convince him. He's been told that a bunch of times. It's up to the person if they want to listen to feedback or not. Forcing it won't really get nowhere if the person doesn't want to listen.

Spoiler: For BB's eyes only (click to see content)
#4  August 03, 2014, 02:46:51 am
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
Deatchstrokes stance movement looks like he is ready to spank the monkey, but then he seasms to be to shy to do it at public
look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
#5  August 03, 2014, 02:54:13 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Deatchstrokes stance movement looks like he is ready to spank the monkey, but then he seasms to be to shy to do it at public

I thought it looked like his left knee is killing him.

I wouldn't bother trying to convince him. He's been told that a bunch of times. It's up to the person if they want to listen to feedback or not. Forcing it won't really get nowhere if the person doesn't want to listen.

And that's the problem. He doesn't listen. Which is a total shame because some of his stuff shows good promise. I have his Kazuya and it's actually very good, so the possibility of greatness is there. However, all he does is squander everything by A: not listening to feedback and B: pretty much doing sprite swaps with permission or not. I've also elaborated quite a bit on the Chuchoryu subject, but it falls on his own deaf ears. Everyone else hears me just fine.

At this point, he's clearly doing his own thing not listening to squat. Whatever makes him happy, right??  :knife:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#6  August 03, 2014, 03:05:57 am
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com

I thought it looked like his left knee is killing him.

And that's the problem. He doesn't listen. Which is a total shame because some of his stuff shows good promise. I have his Kazuya and it's actually very good, so the possibility of greatness is there. However, all he does is squander everything by A: not listening to feedback and B: pretty much doing sprite swaps with permission or not. I've also elaborated quite a bit on the Chuchoryu subject, but it falls on his own deaf ears. Everyone else hears me just fine.

At this point, he's clearly doing his own thing not listening to squat. Whatever makes him happy, right??  :knife:

I was about to say something on this, but didn't because I didn't want any backlash. I se this guy release almost a character a day and I haven't used one that feels solid. His Seth is terrible and I apologize for saying that, but it's the truth. You shouldn't flood the forums with sloppy creations IMO.
#7  August 03, 2014, 03:23:26 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
It's strange.... He are making Juri very well, using FEW sprites gived by Felo, and the animations are good as well. But it's not the same with Deathstroke and Raven.

I believe that chars are using some type of frankenspriting with drawed ones.

Just giving again that feedback about the "Time".

Don't hurry yourself. Your Juri is good sprited, but it's because you're using a lot of time working on her.

If you hurry yourself, your creation/edits will gain a negative feedback[Or in the most worse of possibilities: You will be "Fucked" by some people]

I just want to feedback to ya, giving more time to spritings, and less hurrying. Your Kazuya is very good, and your edited Orochi is vcery fun to play and I hope sincerily you hear this. It's very important!
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#8  August 03, 2014, 09:48:28 am
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
Is Deathstroke edited from Liu Kang? Because he still has Liu Kang's fatalities.
#9  August 03, 2014, 10:16:10 am
yeah and chuchoryu is doing this for him not for us but I might just take some of his characters and code them with out anything wrong and use feedback so don't worry everyone he did not even say he is doing this for us but for him self and he is sharing his creations

one of the characters I will be working on in pots style is

paul
law
jin
geki
when cvsa is done (asuka)

I don't mind saying this because all of what chuchoryu doing is making this for him self
he don't listen to feedback because as long as he likes it he doing this for him self
he did not even help me with getting seong mina new sprites or Cassandra sprites done
i have nothing against people who support him but just know he will do this just for him
that's why there are people who you can count on like

me Shin Mako
R@CE
Infinite
Jmorphman
Victorys
Chazzanova
Quickfist

to release characters in good quality
for some tekken characters i will work with some good spriters to make edit and make fluid animations chuchoryu says all his stuff is open source

sorry if this offends some people but im just here to say there are creators like us who care but care enough for quality and good game play while fixing bugs to keep the fighting community going strong
#10  August 03, 2014, 10:31:43 am
    • USA
    • thesilverstar1@gmail.com
WELL SAID SHIN MAKO!!! Well said!
#11  August 03, 2014, 10:32:39 am
This is actually unrelated to the topic (and to the characters) but I had a dream about this topic a very long time ago with the same screenshots and with him having a Ninja Turtle as his avatar... wow. I had a dejavù!

This is not a good thing by the way, so you don't have to quote it, Chuchoryu. Don't answer to this, Chuchoryu. :P

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Did he read what you wrote last time about the same thing? I bet he didn't.
And even if he did and/or does, he will say the same things: "yes mi amigo, I going to make this chars more better, I making the stance more bigger and more better mi amigo" + unrelated things no one asked him (it happened with me).

That's all you can really expect from him anyway.
#12  August 05, 2014, 02:37:19 am
  • Hey!
    • USA
    • http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/napoleonjonamite
If there's a possibility, since Joker's on hold, I may attempt something with Deathstroke. Considering I wanted some inspiration from Injustice in my release of Joker in my style, perhaps I can try to do something similar to DS if I can get a chance to work on him.
"Hey, your beard's so dumb, it sits on the TV and watches the couch. Haha! That's a good one, Jack!" -Si Robertson
#13  August 22, 2014, 12:55:43 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
First Topic up

Well I revamp the SFF File again but now is more like 80s Raven

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Re: DC Raven Up
#14  August 22, 2014, 01:05:16 am
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
Eh, personally I liked the last one better, but whatever.

Have you planned on colour seperating her animations? That way people could make palettes based on many other of her incarnations
Re: DC Raven Up
#15  August 22, 2014, 01:08:13 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Eh, personally I liked the last one better, but whatever.

Have you planned on colour seperating her animations? That way people could make palettes based on many other of her incarnations
For now she have color separation in his:

Cape
Gabardina
Panties