YesNoOk

Coliseum - hjk vs Baiken (Read 132758 times)

Started by hjk, May 14, 2008, 02:06:08 am
Re: Character AI
#61  May 15, 2008, 05:35:09 pm
My point is you jumped into something that didn't concern you, without reading the full post
Why should it matter ? Are you telling me you got angry just because of the circumstances ? so the actual meaning really is irrelevant, is that what you're saying ? Why should it matter if it was me or someone else ? It should probably matter if it was completely off-topic, because it's a forum and off-topic isn't cool, but aside from that, why should it matter if it was true ?
YOU WERE WRONG
You corrected yourself, and you still say I was wrong ? Like I say here, you did explain yourself improperly the first time around you mentionned a glitch, you said yourself you mislabeled it. what I was saying back then was about how you started "yelling" (posting in caps and different sizes). Was I wrong on that ?
and then, posted your own shitstorm.
who is it who posted that ? What I said was, I blame your incompetency at explaining yourself properly. Really, you said it yourself too, you have a problem with that, you mislabel things, etc. So, what is your problem ?
How many arguments did your old sig say you got into? Are you proud of that?
Irrelevant. Next. Also you still didn't get its meaning.
I do take advice. look at my old post style compared to how it is now.
I'm looking at how you're still yelling at me, and I see the same thing as when you yelled at me for Yun and Kim. you've improved, but you still have the same fundamental problems. you're only changing the form, not the point.
When I misinterpret things, I APOLOGIZE
I'm still waiting for your apology about saying that my old signature "shows how much I don't look at myself". I'm still waiting for your apology about Yun and Kim.
its a common thing for me, unlike you. (...) Give me an example please.
Well : prove me wrong.
You can't even remember when i revealed to you, in public, that qwer also coded AI.
Uh. Kim ? I never said otherwise. You can show me as many posts as you want where you tell me qwer did it, you'll still need to show me the post where I said you directly made and leaked it. the most I might have ever said is that you were involved. And is it false ? Were you not involved ? I'm pretty sure I never said anything like "I don't see hjk anywhere, but he must be behind it !"
I also revealed to you that qwer doesn't have a host site and that was someone else; a friend.
But I never said you were qwer ! And yet everything you're talking about here, everything you said back then, was because you thought I said you were him. When I didn't say anything like that. You misinterpreted it back then, and you never apologized for that. You can yell at me all you want, you can try to prove me wrong all you want, I never said you were qwer and you thought I did. I know what I said, I know I never thought "hey maybe this qwer guy is actually hjk", you were wrong, yuo yelled at me, you never apologized for that, and you're still yelling at me about it. where's your improvement now ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 05:40:41 pm by Baiken

hjk

#62  May 15, 2008, 07:01:12 pm
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
My point is you jumped into something that didn't concern you, without reading the full post
Why should it matter ? Are you telling me you got angry just because of the circumstances ? so the actual meaning really is irrelevant, is that what you're saying ? Why should it matter if it was me or someone else ? It should probably matter if it was completely off-topic, because it's a forum and off-topic isn't cool, but aside from that, why should it matter if it was true ?
Let me twist your words too. Hmmm... so you're saying that you can ignore the points I'm making and I can't do the same. No really, stop that nonsense.

YOU WERE WRONG
You corrected yourself, and you still say I was wrong ? Like I say here, you did explain yourself improperly the first time around you mentionned a glitch, you said yourself you mislabeled it. what I was saying back then was about how you started "yelling" (posting in caps and different sizes). Was I wrong on that ?
What the hell are you talking about. Let me break down WHERE your reply came.
Your freaking first comment said I 'still' labeled the thing a glitch, where my previous post, RIGHT BEFORE THE ONE YOU MADE, said, was my admittal that my previous post had a flaw. Your post was irrelevant/wrong because I had already posted about my former mistake, which is why I told you to READ MY POST!!

and then, posted your own shitstorm.
who is it who posted that ? What I said was, I blame your incompetency at explaining yourself properly. Really, you said it yourself too, you have a problem with that, you mislabel things, etc. So, what is your problem ?
You little cow. You totally ignored the fact that you called me a quote, "Goddamn Jackass." THIS... was the first shitstorm:
I blame again your complete incapacity at explaining yourself properly. And if you aknowledged that you used the wrong word and fixed it, you're really a goddamn jackass to write like you did in your previous post. Don't tell people to read your posts properly if you can't write properly.
By the way, your video doesn't work for me, it goes it a fucked up spee---AND STOP PMING ME, MY EYES WORK FINE THANK YOU

How many arguments did your old sig say you got into? Are you proud of that?
Irrelevant. Next. Also you still didn't get its meaning.
Explain it. As I said, many people wanted to flame you over that crap.

I do take advice. look at my old post style compared to how it is now.
I'm looking at how you're still yelling at me, and I see the same thing as when you yelled at me for Yun and Kim. you've improved, but you still have the same fundamental problems. you're only changing the form, not the point.
Who was the last person I had an argument with; you. It's you and KFM who are my main problems. Why is it that I don't consistently argue with anyone else. Let's go over, who has had more arguments with more people, You or me? About Yun and Kim, I'm saying you were wrong, and boy, if I had access to those posts right now... Lord, I would love to show how full of crap you are.

When I misinterpret things, I APOLOGIZE
I'm still waiting for your apology about saying that my old signature "shows how much I don't look at myself". I'm still waiting for your apology about Yun and Kim.
I'm waiting for your apology for thinking calling me a, "goddamn Jackass" would solve something (Oh and I'm picking that jackass part out just because it is the most obvious insulting part of that post. Your words there were unnecessary and uncalled for as a whole; just thought I sghould make that clear). And I'm waiting for your apology for YOU NOT READING MY FULL POST which was RIGHT ABOVE YOUR OWN. I'm still waiting for your apology for your, 'I'm jut summing things up' post.

its a common thing for me, unlike you. (...) Give me an example please.
Well : prove me wrong.
The sad thing about you is that you'll never admit to being wrong. I really end up feeling bad for you sometimes.

You can't even remember when i revealed to you, in public, that qwer also coded AI.
Uh. Kim ? I never said otherwise. You can show me as many posts as you want where you tell me qwer did it, you'll still need to show me the post where I said you directly made and leaked it. the most I might have ever said is that you were involved. And is it false ? Were you not involved ? I'm pretty sure I never said anything like "I don't see hjk anywhere, but he must be behind it !"
What? Oh no you don't, I got you into that small part of the discussion of Yun and Kim (in the Kim topic), because you said, ' that I [hjk] coded their AIs.' I just wanted to see if after I said, 'No it wasn't I. Go look for the answer.' if you actually would, but you kept on going with your stupid assertion until I had to TELL YOU it was qwer. You couldn't even think to just go and look; you simply repeated and repeated and repeated. You were DEAD WRONG THERE, and there is no escaping that.

I also revealed to you that qwer doesn't have a host site and that was someone else; a friend.
But I never said you were qwer ! And yet everything you're talking about here, everything you said back then, was because you thought I said you were him. When I didn't say anything like that. You misinterpreted it back then, and you never apologized for that. You can yell at me all you want, you can try to prove me wrong all you want, I never said you were qwer and you thought I did. I know what I said, I know I never thought "hey maybe this qwer guy is actually hjk", you were wrong, yuo yelled at me, you never apologized for that, and you're still yelling at me about it. where's your improvement now ?
NO. You don't even remember the events. You said you had spoken to qwer, and you NEVER had, You wanna know why, because qwer doesn't forum, give out his e-mail, or anything. qwer has one account... YOUTUBE. You in fact spoke to our friend and host MugenAbyss... you were mistaken and that was also what I tried to reveal to you.
And about the yelling, Yes, with you I am yelling, you want to know why? Because you always throw out insults while trying to make your initial points, which is plain stupid. You want to avoid conflict then stop insulting people and start apologizing when you know you're wrong.

*I want to get the chance to see the rest of your previous post and reply to it.*
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 07:14:47 pm by What did you just say???
#63  May 15, 2008, 07:22:22 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
I'm pretty sure this is off topic.  :captain obvious:
Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 07:54:04 pm by Evil Momoko
#64  May 15, 2008, 07:38:03 pm
so you're saying that you can ignore the points I'm making and I can't do the same.
I'm saying you're not making any point.
Your freaking first comment said I 'still' labeled the thing a glitch, where my previous post, RIGHT BEFORE THE ONE YOU MADE, said, was my admittal that my previous post had a flaw.
Yes.
Your post was irrelevant/wrong because I had already posted about my former mistake
Ah, so now, it's not "wrong" it's "between irrelevant and wrong". Well, how was it wrong ? You did mislabel it, you said so yourself. How was it wrong ? It was *late*, but it wasn't *false*. I ended up deleting it because it was late and you had indeed just admitted it. But it was still truer : you did mislabel it, as you had just admitted. So how was it false ? It was irrelevant, yes, which is why I deleted it. Then came your reply which you deleted as well, then came my reply which was still saying the same thing : you mislabeled something because you have problems with explaining yourself correctly. All of that was true. Not necessary, yes, but still true.
And then you flipped out.
About Yun and Kim, I'm saying you were wrong, and boy, if I had access to those posts right now...
... You would eat your shorts sooner than admitting you were wrong. I never said you made the AI for Kim, I never said you leaked it, and I never said you were qwer ; YOU MISREAD IT, stop trying to say you didn't, I know what I said and I never said you were qwer. I said you made the AI for Waru's Yun, and I said you made the mistake of giving it to someone and it ended up leaked.
That was true.
I'm waiting for your apology for thinking calling me a, "goddamn Jackass" would solve something
No. That was true, that still is true, and you're not doing anything to get any apology from me. I'm a jerk, and you're a jackass ; that's as true as saying that the grass is green, so I won't apology for that.
You totally ignored the fact that you called me a quote, "Goddamn Jackass." THIS... was the first shitstorm
-You need to learn what shitstorm means
-I didn't make any shitstorm, that was a statement : you're a jackass. And also a dipshit.
-You're the one who yelled blue murder because you couldn't accept me telling that to your face. That's what "making a shitstorm" is.
Oh no you don't, I got you into that small part of the discussion of Yun and Kim (in the Kim topic), because you said, ' that I [hjk] coded their AIs.' I just wanted to see if after I said, 'No it wasn't I. Go look for the answer.'
Did you or did you not code the AI for Warusaki's Yun back the very first time this happened ? I talked about "the coder". You said it was you, so I spoke about you. In fact I very clearly remember that about the Yun AI, I did my best to avoid pointing any finger, and only spoke about responsibility : if you're the one who did the AI for Yun (or whoever it was), and if the patch was leaked, then the fault was that of the coder's, whoever it was. This is what I said the first time you snapped at me about Yun's AI. And that was true.
As for Kim, I never said you coded the AI yourself. You're mixing up everything. I never said you were qwer, you felt insulted when you saw your name in the list and you assumed that we were accusing you.
You said you had spoken to qwer
No, I didn't. What I said is that qwer was supposed to know I would refuse. Because I told you, and I figured that qwer would have heard it from you. This never meant that I assumed you were qwer, and I never said I ever spoke directly to qwer. I said he was supposed to know. FROM YOU. You misunderstood it. You're just too goddamn dense to understand that, no matter how many time I would tell you. You're just going to claim that it's false, even though I'm the one who said it, and I'm the one who tells you you misunderstood it.
You in fact spoke to our friend and host MugenAbyss
No, I never spoke to him either. I spoke to you. And I assumed that you had told qwer. It's just that qwer ignored you, I assume.
You want to avoid conflict then stop insulting people and start apologizing when you know you're wrong.
Yes. I'll do that when I'll know I'm wrong. So far, I know you are wrong.
Speed vs Byakko FIGHT
It's not Speed, it's hjk.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 07:47:25 pm by Baiken
#65  May 15, 2008, 07:41:22 pm
  • SNK is life
Teh internets: The Quest for teh lulz being right and rubbin it on someone's face.
#66  May 15, 2008, 07:44:55 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
what did you just say
#67  May 15, 2008, 07:46:54 pm
  • SNK is life
Is that what you'll be doing?

I think this is the 2nd if not 3rd time you post a WHAT when the post above yours is clear

???
#68  May 15, 2008, 07:48:31 pm
#69  May 15, 2008, 07:51:46 pm
  • SNK is life
he misunderstood my post, he's not reading it thoroughly.

I know I was clear and I must proove he's reading it wrong.
#70  May 15, 2008, 07:53:38 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
#71  May 15, 2008, 07:59:23 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#72  May 15, 2008, 08:00:43 pm
  • SNK is life
#73  May 15, 2008, 08:06:26 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#74  May 15, 2008, 09:08:45 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Hey guys I thought this topic was about Characters AI.
Re: Coliseum - hjk vs zawarudo
#75  May 15, 2008, 09:25:58 pm
Who cares about AI when you have Internet fighting?
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
Do you have enough words, King of Rants?
#76  May 15, 2008, 10:13:56 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
My money's on Byakko, GO FOR IT MAN! :buttrox:

hjk

#77  May 16, 2008, 12:47:35 am
    • Afghanistan
so you're saying that you can ignore the points I'm making and I can't do the same.
I'm saying you're not making any point.
I'll go right on ahead and say the same for you.

Your freaking first comment said I 'still' labeled the thing a glitch, where my previous post, RIGHT BEFORE THE ONE YOU MADE, said, was my admittal that my previous post had a flaw.
Yes.
Then what the hell are we at page 4 for?

Your post was irrelevant/wrong because I had already posted about my former mistake
Ah, so now, it's not "wrong" it's "between irrelevant and wrong". Well, how was it wrong ? You did mislabel it, you said so yourself. How was it wrong ? It was *late*, but it wasn't *false*. I ended up deleting it because it was late and you had indeed just admitted it. But it was still truer : you did mislabel it, as you had just admitted. So how was it false ? It was irrelevant, yes, which is why I deleted it. Then came your reply which you deleted as well, then came my reply which was still saying the same thing : you mislabeled something because you have problems with explaining yourself correctly. All of that was true. Not necessary, yes, but still true.
And then you flipped out.
You are lying to yourself (more like I think you're lying to attempt to make yourself look better to all who read in ths topic).
I was about to agree with (most of) what you just said until I read your last 4 sentences. Your post was late and irrelevant, and wrong. You were speaking of tehn issue being that I missed the point Cyanide was making about the "wake-up. I was simply saying that I switched what Iwas talking about and your saying that I missed something involving the wake-up was wrong and that you should "reread my post.: Don't you dare act like Iflipped out, because you're the one whose initial post was insulting, NIOT MINE. Where the hell was an insuklt called for in that post, you tell me? You could have handled that much better and you did not. You came out swinging, and I have come right back at you.

About Yun and Kim, I'm saying you were wrong, and boy, if I had access to those posts right now...
... You would eat your shorts sooner than admitting you were wrong. I never said you made the AI for Kim, I never said you leaked it, and I never said you were qwer ; YOU MISREAD IT, stop trying to say you didn't, I know what I said and I never said you were qwer. I said you made the AI for Waru's Yun, and I said you made the mistake of giving it to someone and it ended up leaked.
YOU DIDN'T READ A LICK OF MY LAST POST!!!
1 - I never said you accused me of being qwer. I said, you thought you had spoken to qwer, when you were in fact speaking to MugenAbyss.
2 - I didn't say anything about Kim leaking.
3 - No. I did not code Yun's AI. I have told you how many times. I DID NOT CODE YUN'S AI... fuck, must I echo it. I can't believe you still aren't reading teh posts. And BTW, just to show you how you didn't remember what Yun it was, it wasn't waru's, it was FlowaGirl's/The Necromancer 's
That was true.
No it was false. No, because, again, you did not read my post. At least have the decency to say tl;dr if you aren't paying attention. You see now, why I used to post in colors and in such a varied way.

I'm waiting for your apology for thinking calling me a, "goddamn Jackass" would solve something
No. That was true, that still is true, and you're not doing anything to get any apology from me. I'm a jerk, and you're a jackass ; that's as true as saying that the grass is green, so I won't apology for that.
'You're a jerk and I'm a jackass.' Way to take the brunt of that one. Right  ::). No, I'm saying your a drama starter who can't admit to anything, doesn't read posts, and who likes to argue with no point.

You totally ignored the fact that you called me a quote, "Goddamn Jackass." THIS... was the first shitstorm
-You need to learn what shitstorm means
-I didn't make any shitstorm, that was a statement : you're a jackass. And also a dipshit.
-You're the one who yelled blue murder because you couldn't accept me telling that to your face. That's what "making a shitstorm" is.
Oh please. You are so full of crap that it's not even funny. Byakko, you need to realize how jackassed you come off in each and every argument you make. You make teh stupidest claims, never have tyour facts straight, and are damn hasty. Just READ. Just READ... it's not hard. You'll avoid a lot more arguments that way. Oh, and word of advise, don't begin a, ' you need to change something' post with an insult, or else you are bound to get flamed back. Is that not obvious?

Oh no you don't, I got you into that small part of the discussion of Yun and Kim (in the Kim topic), because you said, ' that I [hjk] coded their AIs.' I just wanted to see if after I said, 'No it wasn't I. Go look for the answer.'
Did you or did you not code the AI for Warusaki's Yun back the very first time this happened ? I talked about "the coder". You said it was you, so I spoke about you. In fact I very clearly remember that about the Yun AI, I did my best to avoid pointing any finger, and only spoke about responsibility : if you're the one who did the AI for Yun (or whoever it was), and if the patch was leaked, then the fault was that of the coder's, whoever it was. This is what I said the first time you snapped at me about Yun's AI. And that was true.
As for Kim, I never said you coded the AI yourself. You're mixing up everything. I never said you were qwer, you felt insulted when you saw your name in the list and you assumed that we were accusing you.
YOU DIDN'T READ MY POSTS THEN, AND YOU DIDN'T READ MY POSTS NOW.
I NEVER SAID I CODED YUN. I said to you that qwer coded Yun (BTW again it was necro's Yun) .
You didn't even pay attention  to my last post. I said NOTHING about you saying I was qwer, I said, you thought you had spoken to qwer, when in fact you had spoken to MugenAbyss, who was our friend and hoster.'

You said you had spoken to qwer
No, I didn't. What I said is that qwer was supposed to know I would refuse. Because I told you, and I figured that qwer would have heard it from you. This never meant that I assumed you were qwer, and I never said I ever spoke directly to qwer. I said he was supposed to know. FROM YOU. You misunderstood it. You're just too goddamn dense to understand that, no matter how many time I would tell you. You're just going to claim that it's false, even though I'm the one who said it, and I'm the one who tells you you misunderstood it.
NO. You said, that 'my little friend' had PMed you about it and you had spoken about it. In the original post you said he [my little friend] ignored what I said and did it anyway (even though in KFM's topic you said directly that the, "AI coder was told No and did it anyway" and since you thought teh AI coder was me, you WERE ACCUSING ME. The AI coder was in fact NOT ME - one, qwer who amde the AI didn't host shit - two, and on and on and on). Now, I'm willing to accept that I may have gotten confuseed when you used the same words to describe MugenAbnyss and qwer (as people who ignored me) just as you did again here:
It's just that qwer ignored you, I assume.

You in fact spoke to our friend and host MugenAbyss
No, I never spoke to him either. I spoke to you. And I assumed that you had told qwer. It's just that qwer ignored you, I assume.
No. Again you said, 'my little friend' Pmed you and you guys talked about it. Your language was unclear on that day, and made it seem like you were talking about qwer because you used the same terms to describe them both (I guess).

You want to avoid conflict then stop insulting people and start apologizing when you know you're wrong.
Yes. I'll do that when I'll know I'm wrong. So far, I know you are wrong.
You can't even get tyour facts straight. You can't even order the events correctly or look back to see why your original two posts were fucking stupid.

The time you suggested my banning.
This?
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?action=profile;user=hjk
...okaaaayyy...  I dunno either to try to calm him down or to slap him... A lil help here?
I mean seriously, inside kfm vagina as a screen name?
Why in heavens would I hate you?I had to track down the whole bannings decision thing to even realize who you were back then.
NO Iced. I wasn't saying that you hated me, I was saying that I NEVER said you hated me even when you made that post. I was using taht in teh example to say that Byakko, as usual was blowing things out of proportion saying that a one time thing, exists every single time/all teh time, when it didn't. I can't satnd it because he acts like he knows everything about me and always comes up wrong.

My money's on Byakko, GO FOR IT MAN! :buttrox:
My money is too. Ya know why... cause he never knows when he's wrong and he never admits it. I'll probably end up having to issue a false apology or just end the topic... like I always do with Byakko.

Edit- I finally got time to read teh part of your post that I missed

Tell me, Byakko, why is it that for the past few months, a conversation like this hasn't come up?
Yeah right, tell me about the last few months, then use the Yun AI argument to support your point ! Years could pass between each argument, it would still be too often.
What teh hell are you talking about. How would I bring the Yun thing into me talking about teh last two months. I hope you posted this completely incoherent argument on purpose, because if you are serious you are just plain stupid.
I don't even have to talk about teh last few months. There are people here who can vouch for me. I know walt and jango can. Even Cybaster probably could. I still make mistakes, but you, YOU HAVE REMIANED STATIC throughout your time here.
Now, EXPLAIN YOUR OLD SIG.

I have admitted to having a language problem
Then "tell me, hjk," why are you shitting all over me when it's exactly what I've been saying from the start ? Could it be you're arguing about something that has already been resolved ? It's like you have a pair of anti-Byakko glasses and everytime I say anything, you... uh... misinterpret it. Geez, if I tell you you're misinterpreting what I write, you don't think you should listen ? I know better than you what I mean, since I'm the one who write it. But no, you want to prove me wrong, so even when I'm the one speaking, I must have gotten it wrong.
Byakko, let me just ask you this question and PLEASE answer it honestly.
Do you really feel as though by calling someone a "goddamn jackass," 'incoherent' or 'incompetant,' then having the other person reply in an unappreciative way (even in an angry way), would mean that that person is just out to get you, or that they have 'anti-Byakko' glasses on.  Byakko, people have told you you have a tendency to do this ALL OF THE TIME. Where are the Admins, where is TDS? me, if I ever did that, I would apologize, but you, YOU KEEP ON DOING IT, and you NEVER say you're sorry for anything.

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)

Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 03:28:13 pm by What did you just say???
#78  May 16, 2008, 12:53:05 am
  • SNK is life
#79  May 16, 2008, 01:13:00 am
You are lying to yourself (more like I think you're lying to attempt to make yourself look better to all who read in ths topic).
That would be you.
Your post was late and irrelevant, and wrong.
Yes, yes, and no. You still didn't read what I said, either, and you say I was wrong. I explained what I said, you refuse it, you're a stupid moron for trying to say you know what I meant better than I do.
I never said you accused me of being qwer.
Uh ! Yes, you did. The first time around, back then. before even mentionning MugenAbyss (it's the first time I hear of him, too)
No. I did not code Yun's AI. I have told you how many times. I DID NOT CODE YUN'S AI...
Remind me how you "trapped" me into saying I accused you of leaking ? You had me say you coded it, by... telling me just that.
I didn't say anything about Kim leaking.
Neither did I, which is exactly what I'm saying : I never said that.
it wasn't waru's, it was FlowaGirl's/The Necromancer 's
Ah, correct, probably.
No it was false.
No it wasn't. I was speaking about "the AI coder" being responsible, somehow you "tricked" me into saying you coded it (and you were proud of tricking me, too) and then now you say it wasn't you. Well, my initial point about the coder (I repeat, whoever it was, if it wasn't you, great for you, I don't care) being responsible for the leak still stands, so no, I wasn't wrong.
I said to you that qwer coded Yun
I never heard of qwer in the Yun case, probably because I never cared about who it was (I was talking about "the AI coder, whoever it is"). I heard of him in the Kim case, when he backstabbed you or whatever.
No, I'm saying your a drama starter
You're still the one yelling at me.
You make teh stupidest claims, never have tyour facts straight, and are damn hasty. Just READ. Just READ...
Right back at you.
You said, that 'my little friend' had PMed you about it
No, I never received any PM from your friend. I never spoke to qwer or MugenAbyss, and I never said I did. It's you I spoke to about the AI thing. Here, let me write it in big so you won't miss/ignore it next time :
I spoke to you and I figured you passed the word to whoever was coding the AI. I never knew where you got the idea that I spoke to either qwer or MugenAbyss, because I told you several time I never did. Why do you insst on telling me it wasn't qwer but MA I spoke to, when I really spoke to neither of them ?
MA was the guy who announced the patches on that topic, is it him ? That's the only time I spoke to him, and that was not what you're talking about. Somehow you imagined that I spoke to someone through PM before that, even though I told you I didn't. The only time I spoke to anyone other than you was in that topic, and that's not what you're talking about, because what you're talking about was your misunderstanding. You thought I spoke to either of them, when I didn't.
and made it seem like you were talking about qwer because you used the same terms to describe them
Keyword : seem. You misunderstood it. I didn't care whoever it was, so no, I didn't know who it was.
and since you thought teh AI coder was me, you WERE ACCUSING ME.
I repeat, I specifically remember paying attention to not point any finger. I always spoke about "the AI coder" and at some point you tried to be smart and make me say it was you. By making me think it was you. So yeah, I thought it was you at some point, what a surprise ! The only thing I knew back then was that you were involved, so yeah, I said you were involved. I said specifically "if you coded it and it was passed around, it means you're the one wh passed it". That's all I said. And if it turned out it wasn't you, my point still stood, the AI coder was responsible. what, is it the "IF" that you don't understand in that sentence ?
That's why I'm still saying I wasn't wrong : because I never cared who did it, and for some reason you made a point to "trick" me into saying it was you, even though I didn't give a damn. That's what you never understood, that's what you still refuse to listen to, that's why to this day you think I accused you personnally, that's what I've been saying since back then. Why don't you just read this again and again and again until you understand it ? No, don't read any further, go back a little, read the sentence once more. DO IT.
Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 01:23:34 am by Baiken

hjk

#80  May 16, 2008, 01:48:35 am
    • Afghanistan
That would be you.
Way to avoid the post.

Your post was late and irrelevant, and wrong.
Yes, yes, and no. You still didn't read what I said, either, and you say I was wrong. I explained what I said, you refuse it, you're a stupid moron for trying to say you know what I meant better than I do.
Way to avoid replying to the rest of my post. *I hope I've predicted your next reply well enough*

I never said you accused me of being qwer.
Uh ! Yes, you did. The first time around, back then. before even mentionning MugenAbyss (it's the first time I hear of him, too)
No. I did not code Yun's AI. I have told you how many times. I DID NOT CODE YUN'S AI...
Remind me how you "trapped" me into saying I accused you of leaking ? You had me say you coded it, by... telling me just that.
You are one lying little punk (how I wanted to call you a *bi--h*). I tricked you by pretending to calm the situation down, giving you a false apology, still posting for a few pages, and tehn asking you something along teh lines of, 'so what was it you were trying to say I (and yes I did use "I") did.' You fell right where I wanted you because contrary to your former posts about, "speaking generally," (which was bull-shit) you said I (hjk), I made and leaked, and your [AI-Coder] who again you did say was me in your so-called general post, disobeyed KFM (let me clarify that, you used my name synonymously with the one doing the crime, when I only used I, meaning you were saying my role was 'X' without me actually saying it was 'X'). I was telling you the entire time that I didn't code the AI, and I asked you what MY (as in MY/hjk's role was) and you gave me what you thought "I (hjk)" did. No longer do you say, the quote, unquote [AI-Coder] (which I said you obviously meant me by), you said quote "you" addressing me. I asked you (with the obviously false message not to take it seriously), "what ever happened to speaking generally," I mean since you had just identified me as the [AI Coder] of your post. You were WRONG Byakko. And I know you'll post some random Bull Shit, but hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

I didn't say anything about Kim leaking.
Neither did I, which is exactly what I'm saying : I never said that.
I know. I just wanted to hammer that point home because your language in your former post seemed to equate the situation with Yun to Kim, both of whom I didnt code the AI for.

it wasn't waru's, it was FlowaGirl's/The Necromancer 's
Ah, correct, probably.
*I smiled a bit *

No it was false.
No it wasn't. I was speaking about "the AI coder" being responsible, somehow you "tricked" me into saying you coded it (and you were proud of tricking me, too) and then now you say it wasn't you. Well, my initial point about the coder (I repeat, whoever it was, if it wasn't you, great for you, I don't care) being responsible for the leak still stands, so no, I wasn't wrong.
What? Let's go back to how badly posted that was.
You might want to edit this part:
No it wasn't. I was speaking about "the AI coder" being responsible, somehow you "tricked" me into saying you coded it (and you were proud of tricking me, too) and then now you say it wasn't you.
I'll be flexible. I'll take the lame for the leak. but in all fiarness I did send in the messgae that I idn't want Yun hosted but instead it was to be private. Ask Makkah/MasterGouken what happened with haohmaru. I said host only the modified files, and that didn't happen.

I said to you that qwer coded Yun
I never heard of qwer in the Yun case, probably because I never cared about who it was (I was talking about "the AI coder, whoever it is"). I heard of him in the Kim case, when he backstabbed you or whatever.
I had said during the Yun case that qwer was the coder as well. I'll let that slide and blame my annoying post style back then. I did say I had been annoyed at qwer for leaving me to manage his YouTube account.. funny story.
What happened in the Kim case was taht I asked you who the AI coder for either Yun or Kim was and you said me. I said, no I was not. You reasserted it was me, and I said look for the answer. You once again reasserted that it was me, then someone made a post along the lines that we need to grow up, so I made the false post, "that I should have just revealed to you that qwer was the coder, instead of being immature and leading you on a random quest to find the answer." Yes, it was a false decline, because I was rather pissed off that you continued to tell me that 'I (hjk) coded the AIs,' and in effect tell me that 'you knew more about the situation than I did,' when I was directly involved therefore, there is no way I could have been wrong while discussing that specifc part. You couldn't even realize that, and I felt poor for you, as is the usual.

No, I'm saying your a drama starter
You're still the one yelling at me.
Don't avoid this question again please. Do you agree that your first posts were offensive and were the route of this argument?

You make teh stupidest claims, never have tyour facts straight, and are damn hasty. Just READ. Just READ...
Right back at you.[
You went on saying, "I acused you of being qwer" after my last post, when I said, NO, taht is not what went on.. *explanation of what actually happened.* Besides, your first post to me shows your lack of reading.

You said, that 'my little friend' had PMed you about it
No, I never received any PM from your friend. I never spoke to qwer or MugenAbyss, and I never said I did. It's you I told about not accepting AI patch. Here, let me write it in big so you won't miss/ignore it next time :
It's you I spoke to when I said no AI patch and I figured you passed the word to whoever was coding the AI.
That's a flat-out lie. Oohh, I wish MugenAbyss didn't go underground.

and made it seem like you were talking about qwer because you used the same terms to describe them
Keyword : seem. You misunderstood it. I didn't care whoever it was, so no, I didn't know who it was.
Exactly why I amde taht post. It actually shows that I'm willing to keep an o[en mind to the possibilities, unlike someone. An admittal of a potential fault... Holy Shit, what's the score in this topic? hjk 2 maybe 3 (epeated over and over again making like 20), Byakko maybe 1.

and since you thought teh AI coder was me, you WERE ACCUSING ME.
I repeat, I specifically remember paying attention to not point any finger. I always spoke about "the AI coder" and at some point you tried to be smart and make me say it was you. By making me think it was you. So yeah, I thought it was you at some point, what a surprise ! And if it turned out it wasn't you, my point still stood, the AI coder was responsible. That's what you never understood, that's what you still refuse to listen to, that's what I've been saying since back then. Why don't you just read this again and again and again until you understand it ? No, don't read any further, go back a little, read the sentence once more. DO IT.
Explained above. I utlined the sitaution for you. Gosh, how I wish the forum automatically saved topics in a separate place, when updating.

Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 02:07:35 am by What did you just say???