YesNoOk

"WinMugen Plus" (Read 481290 times)

Started by Duke, December 27, 2007, 07:11:48 am
Share this topic:
Re: "WinMugen Plus"
#141  February 18, 2008, 09:02:01 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
That's not really relevant to this topic. You can do that even in the old Mugen.
Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 09:05:29 am by Mgbenz
#142  February 18, 2008, 09:19:10 am
That's not really relevant to this topic. You can do that even in the old Mugen.

Hmm maybe so but so far i dont think i have seen A hi-Res Mugen that is over 1000+. At first i was trying to  580 like Capcom Jam, and EVE Vs Everything ,but when i put in the coding for the System and Select.def it didnt work. Thats why i am happy that got something to work on it...
#143  February 18, 2008, 09:25:10 am
    • www-personal.umich.edu/~tdkim/ziltama/
Well, by the time you get to that many characters, 90% of them aren't even worth playing.

It's not magic or difficult to create that many character slots.  Just increase the number of rows, columns, and shrink the cell size.

That's just "reading the f'n manual".
#144  February 18, 2008, 09:32:28 am
Well, by the time you get to that many characters, 90% of them aren't even worth playing.

It's not magic or difficult to create that many character slots.  Just increase the number of rows, columns, and shrink the cell size.

That's just "reading the f'n manual".

Take that BACK!!!!! The more character's you have the better the game is!!!!! I love having characters!!!! It like Pokemon but with blood, guts, nudity and death!!!

Ps. I don't read manual i just go by the guts and do like the ancient Mugen did it. I guess and figure it out.
#145  February 18, 2008, 09:38:13 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
OBJECTION

The "ancient mugen gurus" read the docs because there weren't Youtube videos or tutorials that people made for those who were too lazy to read the docs.
#146  February 18, 2008, 09:57:08 am
I reject your Objection...

The first Mugen Game i played WinMugenX it was on Torrent that's where i learn mugen. I study his work, and files but that it... I dont like watching youtube for Info bad mac's and the breathing on the mac's piece. I hate that SHit, so Please dont say i watch Youtube Tutorials when i cannot stand it....
#147  February 18, 2008, 06:32:00 pm
I got a question, How do I make mp3s work?

Everytime I put a mp3 on one of my stages, I get this bad sound, that only sounds good when you press buttons.

Is it because I'm trying to use lo-res stages? If I use a high-res stage and add a mp3,will it work better?
#148  February 19, 2008, 01:16:16 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Take that BACK!!!!! The more character's you have the better the game is!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HAA AHA HAHHA HAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHHA HADLFJKAS;DJFA;JAKjackdanielsSD;FJAKSDF;AS ; HAHAAAAAAA....

*whew*... that was hilarious. Seriously, I couldn't even go pass 200 for a roster without including people I don't particularly care for. And my current roster is under 100. I've yet to see any large rosters where more than half of the characters are those that I wouldn't put into my Mugen for a variety of reasons.

Even if I had a laptop that had more memory and power or killed SyN for his quad-core computer, my roster wouldn't be that much bigger.

Is it because I'm trying to use lo-res stages? If I use a high-res stage and add a mp3,will it work better?

It won't make any difference, so no.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#149  February 20, 2008, 09:46:58 pm
Didnt the old hi res mugen have the risk of messing up your hard drive or something in lines of that?  Does this version have the same risk?  Thats the only thing that been keeping me from upgrading.
My Mugen Projects-

1)King Kong 5%    2)Larry Laffer 1%   3) Donkey Kong 1%
#150  February 20, 2008, 09:49:24 pm
    • USA
don't worry about that part, it's pure crap, I used it for months (in fact since it was released) and the only problem I had was like 2 days ago when the zilb file from mugen deleted itself while I was playing O_0, but that can be fixed by pasting that file again  ;P

mauricio1gonzalez

#151  February 23, 2008, 01:37:08 am
so i can play with normal chars?
#152  February 23, 2008, 01:38:55 am
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/CoztheSexyBeast666
Yes You can Play with Any Character and Play With Any Stage
No

mauricio1gonzalez

#153  February 23, 2008, 01:44:20 am
...ok...OK...so there NO reason NOT to get this
#154  February 23, 2008, 01:59:54 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Unless you don't like Hi-res-only select screen.

mauricio1gonzalez

#155  February 23, 2008, 02:15:13 am
by what ive seen, the screenpacks with the hi-res are better and take up less memory than others
#156  February 23, 2008, 02:35:37 am
Shouldn't they take MORE memory? Anyhow, hi-res really looks better.
But there are some drawbacks also which are not fixed yet:

1. Normal (=low-res) chars look pixelated because
2. you can't use doubleres = 1,2 oder 3, you have to use 4

If this doesn't bother you, get it.
#157  February 23, 2008, 03:18:47 am
  • heh i create stages...
    • www.freewebs.com/nlck09
I'm not really gonna get hi-res mugen because my computer is three years old and its not decent to take mugen videos in 640x480 in 30fps with this old thing.
#158  February 23, 2008, 03:57:11 am
by what ive seen, the screenpacks with the hi-res are better and take up less memory than others

Larger pictures doesn't mean lower memory.

1. Normal (=low-res) chars look pixelated because
2. you can't use doubleres = 1,2 oder 3, you have to use 4

Isn't Doubleres - 4 the least pixelated?

I'm not really gonna get hi-res mugen because my computer is three years old and its not decent to take mugen videos in 640x480 in 30fps with this old thing.

Resize the screen? In any case, you're lucky. My laptop is newer, and I need to record in half that screen size when I record videos of nearly any game.

Also, I'd like to comment on how it's funny that there were Hi-Res characters before Hi-Res Mugen, and yet there's still massive confusion as to whether or not hi-or normal res characters can work on either version. I guess because people called it Hi-Res Mugen, most times, and the name doesn't clarify that the characters would work fine.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.

mauricio1gonzalez

#159  February 23, 2008, 06:00:15 am
#160  February 23, 2008, 06:09:35 am

Cenobite 53 said: