YesNoOk

Dudley by Mr. Ansatsuken (+Akuma/Oni Update) (Read 29193 times)

Started by Mr. Ansatsuken, June 24, 2015, 12:05:21 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dudley by Mr. Ansatsuken (+Akuma/Oni Update)
#21  June 30, 2015, 10:25:38 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
    • cornetaneitor@gmail.com
    • ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/
I'm sorry for the major problems with Dudley / 1.0 Akuma. I've fixed those bugs now...
(Also, Oni/Cyber Akuma's aerial Shun Goku Satsu can finally be CONNECTED in the air! :D)

So, uhm, yeah, a new update.
http://ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/

(Have to say, I might be working on Q. You guys know I don't want to type another code ever again).

lui

#22  June 30, 2015, 10:40:35 am
    • USA
(Have to say, I might be working on Q. You guys know I don't want to type another code ever again).
annnnd that makes 5 times you've said you were done, well, it doesn't matter whether you leave or not, we love you and your work anyway! :)
can't wait to see how Q will turn out if you work on him! Will you be using that CvS-ish sheet ink posted awhile back?

#23  June 30, 2015, 11:22:08 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
annnnd that makes 5 times you've said you were done, well, it doesn't matter whether you leave or not, we love you and your work anyway! :)
Hehe, I know, I know.... I've been leaving M.U.G.E.N for health reasons. But whenever I get depressed, I do open ff3 and try to avoid problems by killing neurons with codes and shit (Not something I like to talk about, heh). Thank you for liking my work I guess X)

can't wait to see how Q will turn out if you work on him! Will you be using that CvS-ish sheet ink posted awhile back?
Oh, I didn't know there was a CvS-ish sheet for Q... where can I find it? :O (Even through I don't think I'll take the time to convert the sheet to a SFF file, hehhe).

lui

#24  June 30, 2015, 11:37:49 am
    • USA
#25  July 04, 2015, 06:39:55 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
Alright! A new update...
(Dudley):
The Mugen 1.1 version of Dudley had f*cked up get-hit sprites for some reason... when he was hit by, for example, my Akuma's Shin Misogi, his animations were extremely broken (So I've fixed that already, hehhe)
(Akuma):
Shin Akuma now has the Messatsu Gosenpuu instead of the Messatsu Goshoryuu.
Oni/Cyber Akuma's A.I. will usually cancel the Tatsumaki(s) into Aerial Shun Goku Satsu.
The Shinbuu Messatsu is easier to connect with.
The Gankauchi is no longer unblockable (when used by the A.I., it is).

http://ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#26  July 04, 2015, 06:49:10 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Awesome work dude!
#27  July 04, 2015, 07:11:48 pm
    • USA
    • shenonymous@gmail.com
Much love for your work... You say every move for akuma? I'm still in need of an Akuma who resurrects after a loss into shin akuma. It IS a move he had- does anyone have any ideas?
#28  July 04, 2015, 10:31:25 pm
    • UK
    • www.facebook.com/capcomvssnk3mugen/
Has the link for Dudley The Mugen 1.1 been updated on your site
#29  July 04, 2015, 10:38:44 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Unrelated to the topic, but I don't know where to post it... I can barely see with my right eye. And that's because of the excessive use of my computer. Yup, for health reasons, I shoudln't look at any kind of "screen" anymore. So, Q is obviously cancelled. Have a nice day :)

Damn dude, your health is more important than Q, hope you get better soon, man.

This is a generic forum signature.
#30  July 05, 2015, 08:31:33 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I can barely see with my right eye. And that's because of the excessive use of my computer. Yup, for health reasons, I shoudln't look at any kind of "screen" anymore.

Friend, You should continue your Real Life. I liked your advise when you said in your site not to wast our time in mugenthings. It's really true. The mugen hilled my valuable times a lot and I have an 'Eye' problem too. Anyway, I Wishing you will be better day by day. ;)
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#31  August 15, 2016, 11:00:13 pm
    • USA
Here is a small update. I took the liberty of adding the color separated sprites for you. I also started on thunderbolt, but was too lazy to finish lol
Just needs CC & whatever other fixes(if anyone posted any)
https://www.mediafire.com/?jsykztzyk26u988

Now if someone could just give the gentleman the pals he needs.