YesNoOk

A touchy Topic (Read 62865 times)

Started by courte2, January 10, 2008, 06:45:14 am

hjk

Re: A touchy Topic
#41  January 12, 2008, 12:35:23 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
As a matter of fact, they did that in Hong Kong so Dudley must be Chinese.
That's reverse reasoning. o_O Are you being sarcastic ?
Yes I was being sarcastic  ;)

I don't believe I've ever seen an Asian in a video Game.
Random pick : Ling Xiaoyu...
My entire comment:
I believe that black representation in gaming has been less favorable than white or perhaps Asian but way better than a lot of other 'minority' groups. Indian, and Native American characters almost always appear to be awfully stereotypical. For reference take a look at SFII CE Dhalsim ending --; you'll be saddened.
I don't believe I've ever seen an Asian in a video Game. Maybe, I have, but at least I DAMN SURE KNOW I've never seen one in an anime (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc).
http://www.thefighting44s.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4504
I really wanted to shift the focus to animes. I considered that I had already seen one, "Maybe, I have," and I knew I had to be overlooking something.

but at least I DAMN SURE KNOW I've never seen one in an anime (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc).
Hmmm... A guy from the Mithril people in Full Metal Panic actually looks asian, though I forgot his name. then after that, it's only the eyes, and we all know the reason for mangakas to draw big eyes. Ask Walt Disney.
For some reason, every time I see that I feel shame. My friend, WHO IS KOREAN, says that it is because, "Asians, especially Japanese people, want to please [appease], the [Mr.] White Man." He was jokingly serious BTW. Somehow, we end up talking about this regularly, but considering how much White Men love Asian Women and 'Japanese' 'culture' in general, it just makes the whole thing make less sense to me, at least. Asian Brothels are apparently a huge business in LA, and let's just not get into discussing those other brothels :shame: some people are sick.

PotS, what were you going to post??
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 12:40:37 am by Tee Hee Hee
#42  January 12, 2008, 12:36:31 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

hjk

Re: PosT it PotS!!!!
#43  January 12, 2008, 12:39:47 am
    • Afghanistan

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)

OZ

#44  January 12, 2008, 12:44:54 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Asians, especially Japanese people, want to impress [appease], the [Mr.] White Man
Does that mean that asians think white people have freakishly huge eyes?

PotS, what were you going to post??

He was going to say hi.
But he decided that it would be better to keep you in suspense.
ಠ_ಠ
#45  January 12, 2008, 01:37:14 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Seriously, now you're stalking creators through the Who's Online function??
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#46  January 12, 2008, 01:39:40 am
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Asians, especially Japanese people, want to impress [appease], the [Mr.] White Man

I would like to know which races want to appease the Black Man.
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#47  January 12, 2008, 01:39:59 am
Hey, on another forum, someone did that and calculated the number of my posts to realize that sometime, I was deleting some of my own posts when they weren't too useful or satisfying... That's creepy.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#48  January 12, 2008, 01:45:45 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico

OZ

#49  January 12, 2008, 01:49:56 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Explain.
ಠ_ಠ
#50  January 12, 2008, 01:59:11 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
i will post some yakitate japan pictures amongst other when i get back home.
#51  January 12, 2008, 02:01:51 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
The stereotypes on that show are... hilarious sometimes, othertimes simply silly.
#52  January 12, 2008, 02:02:41 am
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
and my question is left unanswered...
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#53  January 12, 2008, 02:03:14 am
I treat the eyes thing as a satirical issue.... i mean c'mon most Asians are born with small eyes.... you can blindfold us with floss.
Hello guys.  I have touched children.

OZ

#54  January 12, 2008, 03:15:34 am
  • ಠ_ಠ

White people, so they aren't accused of being racist.
ಠ_ಠ

hjk

#55  January 12, 2008, 03:38:24 am
    • Afghanistan

Let's get this straight.
I STALK YOU!!!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

White people, so they aren't accused of being racist.
That's just a front so 'they' can:
- Lock us out of Presidential Elections
- Shoot us 41 times
- Make us feel good about Christianity and the False History behind the Civil Rights Movement
- Watch BS Black vs. White Feel Good Movies

And we don't even notice, oh wait, AND WE CAN'T DO SH@T!!! :sleep:
Mind everyone reading, that I'm posting these as just Genuine events, not as a rant.

Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 03:57:24 am by Tee Hee Hee

OZ

#56  January 12, 2008, 03:44:50 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ

hjk

#57  January 12, 2008, 03:53:31 am
    • Afghanistan

OZ

#58  January 12, 2008, 03:58:19 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Does 41 times have a deeper meaning?

And I've never heard of the false history behind the civil rights movement. ???
ಠ_ಠ

hjk

#59  January 12, 2008, 04:11:36 am
    • Afghanistan
Does 41 times have a deeper meaning?
And I've never heard of the false history behind the civil rights movement. ???
I'll be going home shortly and I'll be able to give you a better description of what I'm talking about.

Here's a few briefs
Amadou Diallo - One incident of many.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amadou_Diallo

CRM
It was not peaceful protests that lead to the 'cease' of Segregation, but there was a huge European economic story that is never told in American schools. Just as in South Africa, where the European nations staged an economic cease, with the U.S. Asshole hold-outs pretended to cut off their economic feedings to the nation, European nations again (can't remember the specs) cut off their support to the U.S. Remember the images of blacks being sicked by dogs and being sprayed with hoses. Those images are much more famous than you'd think. They'd were beamed across the globe which in the first place inspired action and then more findings about the atrocities furthered their resolve.

NO ONE CEASES HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF OPPRESSION JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS PEACEFUL. It makes no sense and by being peaceful alone you get nothing done. Tell me, what the hell reason would you have to stop if someone isn't going to do something back??

That's in a nutshell BTW.  (I'm probably not going to make it longer).

Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 04:22:28 pm by Tee Hee Hee

OZ

#60  January 12, 2008, 04:35:23 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Oh.
Well I knew about the Europeans recieving the pictures.
It is in that incident that peaceful protest makes it's victories.
The world may have simply decided to stay out of it and ignore the civil rights movement had the pictures been of rioters fighting with police officers rather than pictures of innocent victims and police brutality.
Violence can often work against the goal.
[size=5pt]That probably sounded a little ideological[/size]

Stories like the Amadou Diallo case really make me angry.
I know it isn't all police officers, but what would motivate someone to do something like that?
41 bullets is enough to knock out a vehicle. Under what circumstance would that amount of force be neccessary? And what half assed jury would let them go free?

One thing that I do want to say, I question the actions of Amadou's parents. I'm sure that they were saddened by the loss, but 61000000 dollars? I really don't think it is moral to benefit from someones's death like that.
ಠ_ಠ