YesNoOk

Haruhi (from Choiyer's Haruhi) (Read 79351 times)

Started by Zero-Sennin, July 26, 2010, 12:15:24 am
Share this topic:
Re: Haruhi (from Choiyer's Haruhi)
#41  July 27, 2010, 05:27:35 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
#42  July 27, 2010, 05:47:47 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Also lol Choiyer doesn't know about MFG rules.

so do every asian coders most likely

Its not just MFG anymore. Most places have adopted a similar policy (MI, for instance). Its not so much the fact that Zero-Sennin made a (better) edit of a closed source character, its the fact that Choiyer's being a pussy about it.
#43  July 27, 2010, 05:50:53 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Even so, dont you think its in bad form to insult the guy like that?
Calling him a "butthurt we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years" is just adding wood into the fire with no actual need to do that.
#44  July 27, 2010, 05:56:51 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
yeah gays don't all have a pissing fetish like he does

in b4 "BUT HE WAS REQUESTED TO DO THAT"
#45  July 27, 2010, 05:58:47 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#46  July 27, 2010, 05:59:52 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#47  July 27, 2010, 06:01:25 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
#48  July 27, 2010, 06:11:01 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
#49  July 27, 2010, 06:44:50 pm
    • USA

Rough translation of the Japanese text:
Haruhi is fixed. With Live Alive, it drains power and corrected the fact that KO was not possible. I corrected also pallet and AI.

The bold part made me laugh, since in addition to not fixing the legion of problems the character had before, he added a new super involving K-on! that does ~80% damage and also does monster damage when blocked.

But hey, at least he corrected pallet and AI! ::)
#50  July 27, 2010, 07:09:18 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
cmon, im still beating the crap out of Choiyer's with GM's Terry

Continue with the Good Work Zero-Sennin ;D

Choiyer sucks and now he knows that your haruhi is better, he's Butthurtin like a Bitch after a double penetration in the ass
#51  July 27, 2010, 07:37:44 pm
Choiyer needs to fuck off. Guess it's okay for him to ruin other characters but God forbid anyone correct his retarded mistakes.

Choiyer, translate this: You're a hypocritical worthless sack of shit and the MUGEN community would be better off without you in it to gay it up. Find something better to do with your time like actually fixing up your characters so they aren't total shit if you don't like it when other people do it.
#52  July 27, 2010, 07:42:00 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Choiyer needs to fuck off. Guess it's okay for him to ruin other characters but God forbid anyone correct his retarded mistakes.

Choiyer, translate this: You're a hypocritical worthless sack of shit and the MUGEN community would be better off without you in it to gay it up. Find something better to do with your time like actually fixing up your characters so they aren't total shit if you don't like it when other people do it.

In before "N"th wave of Choiyer beatdown vids on YT.
#53  July 27, 2010, 09:13:45 pm
    • Hungary
    • seravy.x10.mx/Wordpress
I wonder if the two NO votes for making my Haruhi were coming from Choiyer or not, seeing his reactions...

Hmmm, I guess not, both votes are from US IP adrssses.

Bad luck Choiyer, chances are, there will be two people editing your Haruhi instead of one, as the Yes is winning now on the poll (although it's the "yes, but make others first" one, so it'll probably happen months or possibly even years later)

Also, Seravy, with my history of fighting your crap, I can safely say, DON'T MAKE YOUR OWN HARUHI. Unless of course you WANT another R-Team Massacre.
You're welcome for advertising my characters anytime you wish...although if you plan to, please wait for today's updates I'm about to upload now. There are 25 characters for you to beat now, good luck!

PS : More hate for Choiyer means less remaining for me. Keep it up :DDD
#54  July 27, 2010, 09:15:52 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Slit your balls, we still have more respect for Choiyer than we do you. At least he has less striker and projectile SPAM.

And NOBODY wants to use your stuff. Why do you think we chose to make fun of your video?
#55  July 27, 2010, 09:24:23 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
and there's Don Drago's patch which....wait, he never released that.

MYLP.
#56  July 27, 2010, 09:25:56 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Em why what.
#57  July 27, 2010, 09:35:01 pm
    • Hungary
    • seravy.x10.mx/Wordpress
Whoa, so many nice people here, lol!

Why do I feel like installing a forum engine to my site, listening to feedback there and abandoning mugen guild forever, I wonder...
#58  July 27, 2010, 09:35:23 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Well go on, do it.
#59  July 27, 2010, 09:37:05 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
do it and make me mod
#60  July 27, 2010, 09:41:41 pm
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
OK, OK, everybody, cool out a little bit. Choiyer's mad, so let him be mad. Nothing to be done about that. I know how we at Guild get when we see people catching the INTERNET RAEG, and it's not worth looking like an asshat over this and derailing the topic further.

Plus I don't want to see a "let's mock Seravy" thing crop up here, I said that already. Whatever issue anyone has with him is better addressed privately, we've all heard the arguments in public and it doesn't change anything either way.

So, let's drop the insults and be a little mature. Please?

[/scoldingteacher]

Anyway, right now I have some people testing out Haruhi's AI, so I'm letting her sit a while as I continue my dialog with Rina-chan about the Ky-chan voices.

After some thought, I don't really know if I feel like doing Asakura--I started but I'm not getting "the vibe" like I normally do from characters that I'm having fun editing, and when I stop having some kind of fun with editing then I do a shitty job with the character. That being said, I'm going to drop her (and Mikuru, too, probably) from the WIP list (sorry Mosaic  :( ) and focus on something else.

Also, are you ever gonna update your Izuna? ;_;

Actually I did consider creating Kilik from WindyxWindam after making Izuna, and at some point I was thinking of going back to her. Maybe that'll come down the road.

~ZS
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> because you messed up?
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> well that's a fucking shame
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> pick up your sucks

I don't provide old versions of my characters once they're updated. Please don't ask me for them.