YesNoOk

DJJarianLogan's BGM Thread (Read 68564 times)

Started by JarianDaProducer, February 18, 2018, 04:19:45 am
Share this topic:

Poll

How many songs do you think should be on the next CD

0 (0%)
2 (100%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Re: DJJarianLogan's BGM Thread
#141  August 06, 2019, 07:53:08 pm
    • USA
Start posting on YouTube, no idea why you’d rely on a mugen forum. Get your sound out there where it’ll actually be heard.
#142  August 07, 2019, 03:36:21 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
  • "This is my Fight! and This is my GOAL!!"
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
    • store.cdbaby.com/cd/jarianlogan
Start posting on YouTube, no idea why you’d rely on a mugen forum. Get your sound out there where it’ll actually be heard.

Yeah I thought about doing that. Once I learn how to edit videos I will, thanks man.
#143  August 13, 2019, 09:13:51 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Ok Everyone! I Just recently made an very important discovery. I just realized that i can check my account and be able to tell just exactly how many times all of my songs an BGM's have been downloaded by you all, and after i did some calculations an all that stuff. Ive finished! (ok actually ive still got some more to go) but ive only got a limited time at the Library, (Plus i just got off from Work and im beat lol) *SO FAR!* my BGM Songs have been downloaded about *1585 Times* thats almost *1600 downloads!* :) I am SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! Thank You guys and gals for all of your support! This now has inspired me, so im BACK AT IT AGAIN!!! Ive started goin back to my roots and im making more music again, So Stay Tuned!! ;)

jariandaproducer
#144  August 13, 2019, 09:17:38 pm
  • The Quality Assurance Boy
    • UK
You could try going to Soundcloud or sumthin'.
#145  August 14, 2019, 04:33:28 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
You could try going to Soundcloud or sumthin'.

Yeah, trust me ive got an account at Soundcloud. So far ive had over 3,000 Song Plays! :) Im happy with it, but its really the gamers that im trying to reach. Im determined now to do as much music as possible for the gaming community, and so far id say after being at this for over a Year an a half ive done pretty good. :P I just hope that people are out there using my music for mugen, anyway thanks again RagingRowen!
#146  August 16, 2019, 07:44:17 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Ok Everyone, just wanted to give you all a little update for the new music coming soon! Well it seems as tho ive hit a *minor* snage in the videogaming BGM Music scene. Lately dealing with life problems an all it seems as if its been impossible to find the time for me to just sit down and just make a single song! LOL :) However i have created 4 NEW REMAKE TRACKS for you all to listen to and Play in your Mugen, will Post Soon! :P