YesNoOk

Xanderac's Graphic Shack (Read 3355 times)

Started by XANDERAC, June 27, 2019, 01:10:52 am
Xanderac's Graphic Shack
#1  June 27, 2019, 01:10:52 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
Hey there, so I have like very minimal experience working with creating a screenpack myself, I've tinkered with some to edit them to fit my needs but I've never made one from scratch because it always seems overwhelming, I am just kind of experimenting with some assets that I'm making just to test out how they would look in my version of Ikemen. While I personally don't really think I have the time to really learn to code my own screenpacks I figured it'd be a fun thing to share some of what I develop for myself, which of course will just be available for anyone to use in terms of the screenpack assets at least. I guess I'll also just use this as a general thread to share some of my work, I don't really draw much but I do work with graphics in my free time a lot when I'm not working my normal job. I figure if I can at least lend a hand here or there with this stuff, you can see some of my samples of work below the mock-up logo I started as just a rough. Thanks for anyone who stops by in advance.

Here's a basic logo I came up with for my current ikemen build, I'll probably refine this over time, just kept it simple for the sake of testing since I've been trying to figure out how to get it to display properly in my own game currently.

Some sample Twitch layouts I've made for friends
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Some Smash Bros 4 3DS/Wii U inspired Twitch panels which if you like you can download [here]

And various logos most of which I've just made for fun for friends in my spare time