YesNoOk

Agent Nash by MGMURROW 6/3/19 (Read 83020 times)

Started by MGMURROW, December 19, 2017, 12:28:42 am
Share this topic:
Re: Agent Nash by MGMURROW
#21  December 20, 2017, 03:48:34 am
    • https://sites.google.com/site/mgmurrow/
Walruslui, thanks man, i gotta check out the CLNS to see whats going on, do you have any other specific moves for me to check the CLNS on? if not i will check the whole character. as for the play style, he is designed to fit with all of my other characters (i think they are all over the top with the movesets), excluding the arcade versions. hopefully someone will make a normal Nash. as for the stance, i like the "subtle" movement (i might add a small bounce though)

thanks Walruslui your feedback is much appreciated

MGMURROW
#22  December 20, 2017, 08:01:01 am
  • Emotionally and Mentally Exhausted
  • Heheh, so that's the deal!
    • USA
    • nigelbkny@gmail.com
    • Skype - nega_ridley75
It's an interesting Nash right there but there's just some things I have an issue with this one since it feels like his moveset is all jumbled up to a mess. I don't know why you even gave him a Tatsumaki aside from slightly off putting animations and strange hitboxes that has priority. It.. it feels off. I'd say if you're going with the "Agent" routine then you might want to consider revamping his moveset and have a clear way of what his moveset could be rather than to slap as much cool flashy things as possible. I understand you want to make a cool and stylish Charlie, but personally it would be better if this Nash had a prominent core focusing on his playstyle and his capabilities on what he knows on combat that fits his role and lore. Hope this helps in some way.
#23  December 20, 2017, 11:03:35 am
  • A rapadura é doce mas não é mole não
    • Israel
Hey MGMURROW, good to see you back!

Excellent job! I am also a big fan of the the Special Ops Style!! THe best char edits in the market..

Sorry for the off topic: do you plan on updating your old Hulk? I also think he is the best Hulk for Mugen (he needed a bit of a feel of IMPACT)

Thanks
#24  December 20, 2017, 01:24:21 pm
PeXXeR, im glad u like it! MUGEN is supposed to be fun, i try to add funny things in my characters like the hulk backbreaker sounds!! 

Trololo, sure man, i will PM you with some info because some sprites were commissioned.

Memes, I will get that fixed for the update, thanks man!

walt, thanks IMGUR got the problem fixed!

Snakebyte, thanks Buddy,  :bjugoi:

drewski90, i worked on the Capcom Fighting All Stars with Nestor for years, we posted here on our progress but when i had a HDD crash and lost about 14 complete characters for the project i was heartbroken to say the least. here is what was lost:

CABLE - FULL RECOVERY(I HAD HIM IN MY MAME CABINET)
STRIDER - PRETTY MUCH COMPLETE RECOVERY
ALEX - COMPLETE RECOVERY
C VIPER - GONE
HULK - GONE
SHADOWLADY - GONE
RYU - GONE
CHUN LI - GONE
CAPTAIN COMMANDO - GONE
THOR - GONE
DEADPOOL - GONE
BATSU - GONE
SETH - GONE
IBUKI - GONE

I never left just mostly communicated with everyone through PM's for any help/questions i had/needed

REQUEST: can anyone help me out with a Big Portrait please??

update and fixes coming soon

MGMURROW   

This probably isn't going to help much, but I've got your Captain Commando and Ryu. Might be old versions. I can send them to you if you like.

edit: I can probably retrieve Chun-Li, too.
#25  December 20, 2017, 06:21:38 pm
XenoCard, hey thanks for the testing and feedback, hopefully someone will make a nice accurate Nash but my characters are meant to be exactly like they are created. my MUGEN setup is only played in coop mode with nothing but Spec Ops and very crazy characters(isabeau, master geese, neo dark chun li, etc). i hope this sheds some insight to my creations and why they are the way they are. i also released some "arcade" versions of characters and maybe Agent-Nash will get this treatment but that remains to be decided. you are the second person to comment on the CLNS, i gotta check them out ASAP!! thanks again man all of your feedback is much appreciated.

ROLEINMUGEN, thanks man, as for hulk i made a great version for the CFAS project based off of UMVC3, he was one of my favorite creations but was lost in an HDD crash. i spent around a year working on hulk and can't put into words how i felt when everything was lost. with all the new sprites i had created for him makes it hard to say if i will work on him again.

Snakebyte, thanks pal, are you talking about my releases or the characters specifically made for the CFAS project? i know Nestor had testers who may have a few characters from the project but im pretty sure 95% of the characters are gone. but if they are from the project please send them my way!!

thanks you guys for everything

MGMURROW

#26  December 21, 2017, 12:13:51 am
Characters made specifically for CFAS. I wasn't a tester, I just ripped them from the public MvC demo that was released in 2014 (it was moleboxed but I can crack molebox). I know that's way old but it might be better than nothing?

I'll send a PM with a link to Captain Commando and Ryu. Getting Chun Li would be a bit more work but it's doable, take a look at these two and let me know if it's worth doing.

(Also gotta agree, your Hulk was best Hulk and I'd love a new version)
#27  December 21, 2017, 12:32:32 am
Snakebyte, hey man, you gave me a thought of a new place to look for the CFAS characters and i found a few but not exactly who i was looking for, i found:
cable
stryder
alex
ryu
chun li
captain commando
batsu              <------------an early version
chris redfield  <------------an early version
leo                  <------------an early version
leon                <------------an early version

gotta get a hold of Nestor

thanks pal

MGMURROW
#28  December 21, 2017, 01:20:51 am
Good to hear, man. Happy to help.
#29  December 30, 2017, 07:29:37 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Wow, didn't see you posted here on MFG too. ;P
Thanks for another great job MGMURROW, welcome back!
#30  January 01, 2018, 04:13:27 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com

Btw congrats for your AI. The Hard version made a tough match against MB-01

And happy new year, buddy.
#31  January 05, 2018, 04:22:14 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
This character is beauty personificated, i could not be more thankful... Keep on going.
#32  January 09, 2018, 08:54:42 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
Converted some palettes from Froz's CS patch for P.O.T.S' Charlie over to this character, and added a few of my own:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Copy, paste and save them as ACT for use in your MUGEN.
#33  January 09, 2018, 05:07:09 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
This Nash is really fun to play around with.
#34  January 09, 2018, 10:29:24 pm
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
#35  January 09, 2018, 11:10:07 pm
TotalDramaXtremist, Love the Pals man. quick question exactly how do i copy and paste as an ACT file? copy the whole picture? right click on just the one i want and save? please explain the process a bit further

thanks again

MGMURROW
#36  January 10, 2018, 12:15:11 am
Oh also if you turn on debug mode CTRL+D then at the top left of the screen Nash has debug flood going on.
#37  January 10, 2018, 12:19:51 am
Memes never die/Manby, Mine is clean no debug flood at all, what version are you using? what does the debug say?

MGMURROW
#38  January 10, 2018, 12:26:03 am
Hmmmm I think it's probably one of those Mugen 1.1 things for me then. Some characters have that happen to them.
#39  January 10, 2018, 12:29:56 am
probably an outdated trigger or something, i will look into it and see if i can correct it.

thanks Memes

MGMURROW
#40  January 10, 2018, 04:51:18 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
TotalDramaXtremist, Love the Pals man. quick question exactly how do i copy and paste as an ACT file? copy the whole picture? right click on just the one i want and save? please explain the process a bit further

thanks again

MGMURROW
Right click, "Save as", and change the file extension to .act. If that doesn't work, save the PNGs, and open the palettes using Fighter Factory, and save the .act files from there.