YesNoOk

Homer Simpson && Wario by Warner AI patch 2017/12/14 (Read 32296 times)

Started by Ramkun(Anomi Polis), February 13, 2016, 08:37:15 am
Share this topic:
Homer Simpson && Wario by Warner AI patch 2017/12/14
#1  February 13, 2016, 08:37:15 am
    • wkddnfka08@naver.com
    • blog.naver.com/wkddnfka08
Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 12:03:52 pm by anomipolis
Re: Homer Simpson by Warner el Tochix AI and edit Patch && Wario by Warner AI patch
#2  February 13, 2016, 11:13:32 am
  • A foosball to the face!
    • USA
    • fretterg@gmail.com
The AI looks very well done. Respect the Anomi.
Re: Homer Simpson by Warner el Tochix AI and edit Patch && Wario by Warner AI patch
#3  February 13, 2016, 01:33:03 pm
  • IPPEN SHINDE KOI!
  • TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THAT SNOUT!
    • Canada
    • keg2810@hotmail.com
    • biggreenmugen.weebly.com/
About flippin time someone made an A.I patch for Wario.
#4  February 15, 2016, 02:53:02 pm
  • Go and download my improved creations!
  • I AM ZIM!
    • UK
    • https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home
Cool A.I patch that you made for Wario.
#5  February 23, 2016, 03:22:17 pm
    • Spain
I can not get work in my mugen 1.0 this wario and homer :/
Any suggestions¿?
Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 03:48:34 pm by yo77elunico
#6  February 25, 2016, 09:40:20 am
You forgot to add in the act files for the character.
#7  March 04, 2016, 11:10:07 am
    • wkddnfka08@naver.com
#8  December 14, 2017, 12:02:37 pm
    • wkddnfka08@naver.com
Re: Homer Simpson && Wario by Warner AI patch 2017/12/14
#9  December 15, 2017, 03:07:51 am
    • USA
I do have to say... this AI patch for Wario brings to light a lot of his balance issues. Don't get me wrong, the AI patch is decent. It's just that it shows how broken Warner's Wario is.

Although, I notice a few things that are annoying, and also perhaps need improvement.

I feel he does a bit too much state reading. Which can lead to some annoyances without exploiting him. Like his Anti Air. He does it almost EVERY time you do a jump in attack.

He does that frame perfect super usage thing.

And finally, he does the guard walk bug.

Now, here are some ways you could improve him. The combos you have for him are pretty limited.... However, he can do a LOT of things out of his aerials. If you watch my videos where I use a balance edited version I did. You can see he has plenty of combos. (And these combos in my edited version work for Warner's original. Save for maybe a few hits from crouching L.P.)

So... I feel like you should tone the difficulty down a bit. But give him more variety.
#10  December 18, 2017, 02:41:15 am
    • wkddnfka08@naver.com
I do have to say... this AI patch for Wario brings to light a lot of his balance issues. Don't get me wrong, the AI patch is decent. It's just that it shows how broken Warner's Wario is.

Although, I notice a few things that are annoying, and also perhaps need improvement.

I feel he does a bit too much state reading. Which can lead to some annoyances without exploiting him. Like his Anti Air. He does it almost EVERY time you do a jump in attack.

He does that frame perfect super usage thing.

And finally, he does the guard walk bug.

Now, here are some ways you could improve him. The combos you have for him are pretty limited.... However, he can do a LOT of things out of his aerials. If you watch my videos where I use a balance edited version I did. You can see he has plenty of combos. (And these combos in my edited version work for Warner's original. Save for maybe a few hits from crouching L.P.)

So... I feel like you should tone the difficulty down a bit. But give him more variety.

I'm enjoying the AI patch, but it does not make it well.I understand that you make such an indication.
I will at least try to fix the problem you described.
#11  May 18, 2018, 11:21:31 pm
  • Life never stops does it.
    • Jamaica
Hey uh dude i saw that that wario ai patch was amazing and i really want it
If you have it can you re-upload it again becuz i apparently cant access it