YesNoOk

UPDATED How to: "POTS", MVC2, BBB super portraits - NOW WITH WORKING PICTURES (Read 72865 times)

Started by Formerly Hoshi, November 18, 2009, 02:55:47 am
Share this topic:
Re: How to: "POTS", MVC2, BBB styled super portraits - New tutorial requests open!
#21  January 12, 2011, 01:57:38 am
  • hecc
Depends, you using a jpg to do it? The MvC2 portraits didn't go over the colour limit as far as i know so it's possible you're using a jpg rather than a clean png or rip.
its a .png file
its this shadow portrait im trying to make a MvC2 portrait out of
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: How to: "POTS", MVC2, BBB styled super portraits - New tutorial requests open!
#22  January 12, 2011, 05:38:19 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
That's not an MvC2 portrait then. Yes you will lose colour. Look at it, it's packed with gradients. You've got 256 colours just in his gloves.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#23  January 19, 2011, 10:06:06 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
You just need to index the colors of the PNG file.  It will automatically share similar colors and you would have nearly no noticeable quality loss.

Here, I've done the work for you:
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#24  January 22, 2011, 12:19:17 am
  • hecc
You just need to index the colors of the PNG file.  It will automatically share similar colors and you would have nearly no noticeable quality loss.

Here, I've done the work for you:

thanks
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#25  January 22, 2011, 12:36:52 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Why was this unstickied
#26  February 10, 2011, 12:16:30 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
This thread hasn't been stickied for ages.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
#27  February 11, 2011, 04:58:19 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
And if it was, it shouldn't have been.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
Re: UPDATED How to: "POTS", MVC2, BBB super portraits - NOW WITH WORKING PICTURES
#28  June 07, 2013, 09:43:36 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
Necro-ing this thread upon request from a user. Now with working pictures!
Re: UPDATED How to: "POTS", MVC2, BBB super portraits - NOW WITH WORKING PICTURES
#29  June 27, 2013, 10:29:59 pm
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com
#30  July 28, 2013, 07:49:45 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Wow man, this is fantastic. I love this tutorial, especially the CvS style of implementation. I certainly learned something here, that's for sure. I'll be getting my hands dirty using this sooner or later. ;D
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#31  March 14, 2018, 03:24:33 pm
  • Kubikiri Basara
  • WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"
    • Brazil
    • Skype - viniciustda13
    • shinobiwars.blogspot.com/
Friend you have the psd available with cvs / orange pots >> Hyper Portrait Template ???
Spoiler: Kubikiri Basara (click to see content)