YesNoOk

Akainu Sakazuji - One Piece char (Read 9815 times)

Started by Oonquil/Wenchu, December 16, 2016, 11:20:28 pm
Share this topic:
Akainu Sakazuji - One Piece char
#1  December 16, 2016, 11:20:28 pm

His justice is implacable. Pirates are social error and he has reached the top of the Navy to correct that mistake. It is not discussed, it is not negotiated, it is not forgiven, it is not doubted. As long as there's a pirate alive outside the bars of Impel Down, he will not rest. Honoring the fruit you have eaten (the Magu Magu no Mi, which allows you to turn your whole body into lava) has a temperamentally explosive, is never calm and advances without anything or anyone can stop it on its way to complete eradication of The pirate generation. Such is the "absolute justice" of Akainu, the strongest Admiral of the Navy.

This char is one of the most awaited by all the followers of One Piece, since nothing more or nothing less is who adjusted Ace and almost achieves the same with Luffy if not for Jinbei. His style of fighting is not at all agile but it shows a violence without equal. Slow but with all the necessary power it rushes against its opponent covering all the fronts of attack in few movements. It is a volcano made marine.

I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I do programming it.

Download Char
https://teamonepieceos.wordpress.com/2016/12/16/akainu-sakazuki/
Re: Akainu Sakazuji - One Piece char
#2  December 17, 2016, 07:58:08 am
  • Food and Woman!
Easily the best Akainu in mugen so far!
#3  December 31, 2016, 07:03:17 pm
Beautiful!!! The best Akainu I have seen. well all your chars are the best in there field. I cant wait for the Sanji and shanks redo.
Even thou I know you don't do timeskip characters please  I will love to have fujitora, sabo and vergo made by you.
#4  January 02, 2017, 10:50:38 am
Thank you very much indeed for appreciating my work. I hope you enjoyed the FX that cost me a lot of work to do. XD.
I'm doing the Shanks remake right now. It will be a complete redesign of the character.

A greeting.