YesNoOk

Looking for MUGEN tools (Read 1569 times)

Started by Baby Bonnie Hood, March 03, 2018, 02:43:13 am
Share this topic:
Looking for MUGEN tools
#1  March 03, 2018, 02:43:13 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
So I've quit MUGEN forever for a long while now, and I'm wondering what fancy new tools everyone is using now to make their characters and such.  I'm thinking of doing a little creating again, at least until something else distracts me and I have to quit MUGEN forever again.

Also, what's up with Elecbyte's website?  It keeps throwing 403s at me and I can't get in.  No matter, I got MUGEN 1.0 backed up somewhere so I can just go dig that up.
Re: Looking for MUGEN tools
#2  March 03, 2018, 02:53:45 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Fighter factory 3 and Swiss Army knife are the best tools available now. A new FF should be coming out in April though. Other than that nothing has really changed since you left. Welcome to the community trapped in purgatory!
#3  March 03, 2018, 03:18:23 am
  • Secrets are just answers to the wrong questions...
  • www.newagemugen.com
    • Greece
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com
Not so much of a tool , but more of an addon, we also have a great mugen batch file addon system with custom common.cns called add004 by Shiyo kakuge a.k.a Tatsu.

Via a patcher it adds a point score system,a solid tag system, and various other mechanics like guard crush and just defense etc to your characters.

It has been around for a long time but has become more popular in the past 4 years. It is updated regularly also. Depending on when you were last active in mugen, you may remember mm2 and Babel Sword. Its the same author.
#4  March 03, 2018, 10:03:14 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
Nice to see you back BBH, been watching some of your mame roulette replays on you yt but anyways another good tool is Training by stupa. It's a character in which you can frame step moves, detect head and mid pos, frame advantage, attack range, etc. It takes a bit to get used to operate the features but it's really good if you want to test out for a lot of things with a character.