Random Topic V10 (Read 1866180 times)

Started by Orochi Gill, July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V10
#2961  March 27, 2018, 01:16:36 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#2962  March 27, 2018, 04:45:00 pm
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
I'm not sure how you could make that mistake considering that I've never made a single 2hu character.  Anyway, drowin seems to have vanished a couple of years ago but it doesn't look like Yumeka has been updated at all anyway from when I got her way back then.  Now suddenly that stupid idea seems really tempting to make a reality, but her coding is a massively tangled mess so I dunno.  I'm busy with another character right now anyway as well as plans for maybe others afterwards, so maybe never mind that.

But while I'm here, I might as well ask this long shot of a question: Who are these people?

They show up if you access one of Yumeka's secret music tracks (or if you're fighting her AI, all the damn time), and I just cannot identify them.  Reverse image search, searching for their possible names of "Robo" and "West" (at least that's what the coding calls them), even trying to search using verbal tics (girl always ends her sentences with "dabo"), nothing worked.  It's possible that they're really no one in particular and are just more of drowin's donut steels.  I don't even know why I'm getting myself so worked up over this; maybe it's because I just want to know the identity of those who keep beating me up over and over and over while I'm completely powerless to stop them.
#2963  March 29, 2018, 12:52:29 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
So I was reading this quora post from some dude who got laid off on 2012 because his company was in crisis. They did not have any money to give him, so he took whatever they offered, so he could avoid using  and get into searching for a new job, so they gave him some 100 stupid bitcoins, worth 15 dollars each so basically instead of a few thosuands of dollars, 1.5k is all he got. and since it was just some stupid bitcoins, he did not cash them right away but instead kept on doing his thing forgettin he got them.. until 2016 when they were worth 5k usd each, which is when he cashed them I guess as his quora post was dated 2016, I wonder what he thigns now that they are worht 15k each.
#2964  March 30, 2018, 05:29:57 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#2965  March 30, 2018, 08:50:09 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Would have been perfect if he didn't wuss out with that regret.

Unless he regreted not using a bigger piece of meat.
#2966  March 31, 2018, 04:28:13 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
He probably got fined by the sanitary authorities or something and that's what he really regrets.
#2967  April 01, 2018, 06:31:39 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
So, is there no April Fools joke for this year on this site?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#2968  April 01, 2018, 07:26:18 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA

Why is Capcom's idea of an April Fool's joke always to announce cool-sounding games that people would actually want to buy?  This is Dog Ace Attorney all over again.
#2969  April 01, 2018, 09:43:29 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
It seems Capcom always promises big, but then rarely deliver. I think that's the cruelest joke of them all.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#2970  April 02, 2018, 01:22:25 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Wood Man will show you why they call him that.

He does carpentry in his spare time. :drummer:
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#2971  April 02, 2018, 01:49:29 am
    • Austria
April Fool's prank this year was not having an April Fool's prank. Gotem.
ha
#2972  April 02, 2018, 02:08:26 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
How is it that clean sound rips of MvC2 system sounds have existed for years now, yet a lot of characters still use the super sound where the versus screen sound is also mixed into it?
#2973  April 05, 2018, 01:10:50 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Because Reza's rips are somehow the most popular and last I checked he just recorded from stereo out. The universal 22050Hz gave it away.

Actual MvC2 sounds vary greatly in their frequencies, from the alright-quality 22050Hz all the way down to 8000Hz in the PS2 version. DC and NAOMI versions aren't that much better, turns out the game itself always had crap sound for some of the cast (Felicia's Neko Punch sample instantly comes to mind, and Hayato's if I recall correctly are just highly compressed from his original Star Gladiator voice).
#2974  April 05, 2018, 05:20:17 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
It was a bit jarring hearing average quality voices from Beximus' B.B.Hood except for her echoless KO voice that sounds crappier than the rest, which makes it evident where it was taken from.  Not to brag, but he could've just taken my B.B.Hood's KO voice that I ripped from Savior without the echo; I wouldn't have minded.

Say, is it weird that I've learned only very recently and not back when MUGEN 1.0 came out that KFM can parry now?
#2975  April 05, 2018, 04:16:25 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
You'd be surprised at the amount of people who don't realise Kung Fu Man has a parry, or simply forget he does. Even his ReadMe doesn't acknowledge it.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#2976  April 05, 2018, 05:20:06 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
more people know that kungfuman has a kancho than the people that know he has a parry.
#2977  April 07, 2018, 02:07:41 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Observing the evolutionary beginnings of sucking up.

sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#2978  April 08, 2018, 02:52:15 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
"Want some pancakes!?"  :laugh:

sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#2979  April 19, 2018, 12:54:59 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
I have a single sprite that has... shall we say, one of my favorite things.  If this were 15 years ago, I would've already implemented it into her SFF file where it would just be hidden and almost completely unused except for when she's hit by only one very specific attack (this sprite looks like she's posing for something, so you can probably already guess what that attack is).  But that was then and this is now; and even though this sprite is nowhere near as... questionable as the one that I actually did hide in my very first MUGEN character 15 years ago, I don't think people will appreciate that favorite thing of mine the same way I do especially given the character in question.

I really want to show it off, but I'm probably risking everything if I do.
#2980  April 19, 2018, 01:27:44 am
  • A human that exists sometimes.
    • USA
do the thing