YesNoOk

Mr. Ansatsuken's WIP Thread! (Current project: BROLY! & Chi-Chi?!) (Read 148991 times)

Started by Mr. Ansatsuken, February 08, 2019, 05:30:28 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Out of these characters, what Dragon Ball character should I make next?

Beerus
Raditz
Android 18
Re: Mr. Ansatsuken's WIP Thread! (Current project: BROLY! & Chi-Chi?!)
#161  June 17, 2019, 10:50:34 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
    • cornetaneitor@gmail.com
    • ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/

You see, guys, Ohgaki FINALLY answered (right after I finished Chi-Chi's A.I. lol).
And his only reply was... well... "Unauthorized edit prohibited."
I guess that means he's not OK with this char? I suppose so.
I'm not even sure if he understood my message, but he clearly saw that I used his sprites and stuff from the Chi-Chi that he made (and he didn't approve it lol).

Honestly, you know what? I'll give him the necessary credit and I'll just release her anyway. I've put nearly 100 hours into this char.
I kinda wish none of this had happened tbh, since I see some of you are... uh... annoyed by the fact that I'm using the guy's sprites while he clearly doesn't want them to be used by someone else.

I wish he could speak fluent English so that I could dialogue with him, but it can't be helped I guess.

Still, even though she's now complete, I think I'll just wait 'til this bullshit drama is over and then release her.

Before you give me a long essay on why what I'm doing is rude and morally wrong... well sorry, I don't intend to offend anyone, and I don't care.
If I sound rude it's only because of my flawed English.
So let's forget about the issue and let's move on.
I believe Ohgaki tweet something regarding about your email: https://twitter.com/ohgaki_m/status/1140535509581627392

For me, I believe that he is on his look out for your chichi, if you released her, I am not sure what will happen  :-X I kinda like his Last Blade and some kof edited characters like his Seiryu Kaede. If I were you, I will make chichi as private for my own use and not releasing her, that is my opinion. I will continue with my next new project. I never really want to ask non english oversea creator for permission on their creations. The most likely answer I will get is either No, get ignored or get blocked (I was blocked by Ukege who created several Robo characters for Mugen: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/ukege-collection-184895.0.html in twitter when I was telling him about a glitch in his character.) Sadly that it is difficult to communicate with non English Mugen creators  :(
Uh, apparently it was meant for me?
The tweet said something like "I want you to stop replying in Enlgish because I use the stomach so much" according to Google Translate, haha.
So I'll try google translate-ing into Japanese and then be done with it.
Jesus Christ it's 04:46 AM here, and this is givin' me quite a headache...
Seeya tomorrow everyone, I gotta get some sleep now...

#162  June 17, 2019, 11:30:07 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Off topic:
I'm aware of this, I'm just used to seeing SNK and Capcom (and some Marvel) chars made in the style, though I did enjoy Infinite's Jotaro.

My game "Capcom vs SNK - Mugen" work with this idea. Various universes/dimensions in one game and style. It's Mugen, man!  :P

PS: Blue side is Capcom, red side SNK, and yellow sides is just for other companies (Marvel, DC, Type Moon etc). All in POTS style gameplay. My screenpack works in this idea.

On-topic:

WOW, THE LITTLE OHGAKI'S CHI-CHI IN THIS STYLE? Thanks Mr.Ansatsuken, it was something I really wanted to see, and Broly too. I am always happy with the news you are bringing about the Broly process, and you say that you are also doing this Chi-Chi makes me very happy. I'll stay tuned with the news, continue your great work!

PS: And DJMouf, you making a great job too, I want to see soon your Vegeta in action, thanks for it.  ;D

Thanks bro! Be on lookout for Gohan too
#163  June 17, 2019, 12:13:44 pm
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
i want to see gohan and vegeta too, DJMouf! btw i'm stuck in step 1 of creating a cvs3 styled marvel char. no wonder i can't fix the stupid issue in palettes. and their not working when i try to test them! >:(
#164  June 17, 2019, 03:29:53 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
i want to see gohan and vegeta too, DJMouf! btw i'm stuck in step 1 of creating a cvs3 styled marvel char. no wonder i can't fix the stupid issue in palettes. and their not working when i try to test them! >:(

They'll be out soon enough! I've been working on them both a lot this weekend. I just added some FX to their super projectiles. I'll post soon....

Go to the introduction and guides section and make a post with your issue(s) with the char bro. Someone will def assist you. I'm still learning as I go also bro.
#165  June 18, 2019, 01:19:28 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Hey Ansatsuken my bro, i usually talk with Ohgaki in Twitter and yeah, i always talk in Japanese. Ohgaki doesn't understand English very often. Also Ohgaki is eventually coming around here. http://mugenguild.com/forum/profile/ohgaki-90258. Maybe i can contact Ohgaki about Chi Chi and explain the situation.

Oh and i voted Raditz. I really want to see one of my favorite DBZ villains coming from your hands.
Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 01:32:42 am by 【MFG】gui0007

vyn

#166  June 18, 2019, 01:25:39 am
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
Raditz bro.
#167  June 18, 2019, 01:38:48 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines

They'll be out soon enough! I've been working on them both a lot this weekend. I just added some FX to their super projectiles. I'll post soon....

Go to the introduction and guides section and make a post with your issue(s) with the char bro. Someone will def assist you. I'm still learning as I go also bro.

huh, it's actually pot's template by memo i'm using, but OK.

lui

#168  June 18, 2019, 05:56:23 am
    • USA
If youre doing raditz be sure to use the .sff thats in whiplash's raditz. It has enough new sprites for a 6 button format :)
#169  June 18, 2019, 07:05:00 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
I voted Android18 because I didn't see Trunks. Who better to fight Broly than that man.
#170  June 18, 2019, 07:22:51 am
  • "THE WORLD"
android 18
#171  June 18, 2019, 09:21:20 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
Alright, great news!
I just finished Broly's last intro! (At least the last one I wanted to make before release).
This means the only things left are the Team-Lv3-Supers and the Dramatic Finishes!
And I'm not even sure about the Dramatic Finishes anymore.
Honestly I've been through a lot of bs recently... I got fired from my job (after 2 years and a half) yesterday.
So I'm not feeling as... motivated as usual.
I mean I MIGHT still add the Dramatic Finishes (and a proper Movie 20 intro. Perhaps even a Movie 11 intro!), but it's not likely.
(Especially 'cause I just want to release him already, haha)

Hey Ansatsuken my bro, i usually talk with Ohgaki in Twitter and yeah, i always talk in Japanese. Ohgaki doesn't understand English very often. Also Ohgaki is eventually coming around here. http://mugenguild.com/forum/profile/ohgaki-90258. Maybe i can contact Ohgaki about Chi Chi and explain the situation.

Oh and i voted Raditz. I really want to see one of my favorite DBZ villains coming from your hands.
Haha, thank you!
And yeah, explaining the situation to him would be extremely appreciated.

If youre doing raditz be sure to use the .sff thats in whiplash's raditz. It has enough new sprites for a 6 button format :)
Alllrighty! I'll keep it in mind.
Thank you!

I voted Android18 because I didn't see Trunks. Who better to fight Broly than that man.
Yeah, but don't worry. Future Trunks is coming eventually ;)
#172  June 18, 2019, 10:05:06 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
#173  June 18, 2019, 11:58:55 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
Alright, great news!
I just finished Broly's last intro! (At least the last one I wanted to make before release).
This means the only things left are the Team-Lv3-Supers and the Dramatic Finishes!
And I'm not even sure about the Dramatic Finishes anymore.
Honestly I've been through a lot of bs recently... I got fired from my job (after 2 years and a half) yesterday.
So I'm not feeling as... motivated as usual.
I mean I MIGHT still add the Dramatic Finishes (and a proper Movie 20 intro. Perhaps even a Movie 11 intro!), but it's not likely.
(Especially 'cause I just want to release him already, haha)

Haha, thank you!
And yeah, explaining the situation to him would be extremely appreciated.

Alllrighty! I'll keep it in mind.
Thank you!

Yeah, but don't worry. Future Trunks is coming eventually ;)

awesome! i can't wait!! however, i'm still stuck with the palette issue.. lol
#174  June 18, 2019, 12:18:28 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Wait didn't you say you'd help get BahamianKing his Goenitz FX?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#175  June 18, 2019, 07:55:37 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
#176  June 18, 2019, 08:02:00 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Wait didn't you say you'd help get BahamianKing his Goenitz FX?
If sanybody needed some Goenitz fx here are some for the Goenitz I was editing from my game. he probably won't work correctly if you try and play because he is set for 1.1 and my screenpack that has some helper coding in it but his sff has some fx's I did for him.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ane85eKDatyyi0abFtpt5yqKgCW8?e=BFsa1k

Really liking these Broly moves.

I'll see what I can do buddy
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#177  June 18, 2019, 10:17:17 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
BROLY DRAMATIC FINISH!
#178  June 20, 2019, 12:35:40 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
OK! Broly is now 98% done!
Which means I'll release him on June 21 or June 22, maybe.

And here it is, the iconic ending scene of Movie 8 of DBZ and Broly's Dramatic Finish from DBFZ!
Now in Mugen format lol.

I was planning on releasing Broly with at least 3 more Dramatic Finishes...
But since this one took me so much time, perhaps the other 3 will be added on later updates.

As of right now, this scene only triggers with DJMouF's (not yet released) Goku.
But I think I'll include some patches for Vyn's Goku and Balthazar/Cybaster's Goku, too.

Thank you for your patience, haha :mlol: :mlol: :mlol:
#179  June 20, 2019, 12:44:27 pm
  • the Suicidal Bastard
    • Philippines
OK! Broly is now 98% done!
Which means I'll release him on June 21 or June 22, maybe.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCkcoyVsmKo[/youtube]
And here it is, the iconic ending scene of Movie 8 of DBZ and Broly's Dramatic Finish from DBFZ!
Now in Mugen format lol.

I was planning on releasing Broly with at least 3 more Dramatic Finishes...
But since this one took me so much time, perhaps the other 3 will be added on later updates.

As of right now, this scene only triggers with DJMouF's (not yet released) Goku.
But I think I'll include some patches for Vyn's Goku and Balthazar/Cybaster's Goku, too.

Thank you for your patience, haha :mlol: :mlol: :mlol:

can't wait for you to release him, i'm about to go hype!!!!
#180  June 20, 2019, 02:50:33 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Yeah bro that's some good stuff there