YesNoOk

You BETTER BELIEVE that Hulk Hogan just hit Gawker with a STEEL CHAIR, BROTHER (Read 81688 times)

Started by Iced, March 19, 2016, 12:21:48 am
Share this topic:
Re: You BETTER BELIEVE that Hulk Hogan just hit Gawker with a STEEL CHAIR, BROTHER
#41  March 23, 2016, 10:39:49 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I thought the Jurors slapped down the appeal already and that's why they are adding more and more to the punitive damages?

Either way, it's absolutely pathetic Gawker is trying so damn hard to act as if this is a terrible loss(or anyone backing them) as if it's okay to be this horribly hypocritical when it comes to journalistic rights and privacy.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
Re: You BETTER BELIEVE that Hulk Hogan just hit Gawker with a STEEL CHAIR, BROTHER
#42  March 23, 2016, 11:14:18 pm
they probably would've had a chance at getting his case denied if they didn't say that dumb "4 year old" shit.
that was insane. what planet did they think they lived on to say that?
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#43  March 23, 2016, 11:21:46 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Our American judicial system and the many compelling dramas it inspires are built on a founding principle

Under enough pressure someone can and will accidentally expose their balls on livestream
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#44  May 03, 2016, 02:18:31 am
#45  May 03, 2016, 02:21:37 am
milk that cow brother.
#46  May 03, 2016, 02:23:40 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Huh, I wonder how that's going to work out for him?
#47  May 03, 2016, 02:25:45 am
  • The Man Without The Plan
    • USA
#48  May 05, 2016, 12:59:21 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
If you ask me, it is probably an attempt on discovering if Gawker has leaked the racist dialogue in those sealed tapes, which has hurt Hulk's career.

If Gawker did do that, then they are again in a world of pain, from Hulk and the courts (for breaking the law in this case). There is no end to Gawker's pain and this pain train has no brakes!
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#49  May 25, 2016, 07:50:25 pm
#50  May 25, 2016, 08:00:57 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
The more pain Gawker gets, the better
#51  May 25, 2016, 08:28:08 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
#52  May 25, 2016, 08:38:05 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
you dont see the problem with a russian billionaire bullying a media outfit? this isnt about just gawker or hogan anymore

edit: silicon valley billionaire, excuse me

Bullying gawker? You mean the people who flat out refused to take down something even after courts told them to? Does that even quality as bullying anymore or is it just karma? If you really want to use that word(that doesn't even fit this scenario) then it definitely would be Gawker playing that role
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#53  May 25, 2016, 08:43:21 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
that was stupidity on their part but that doesnt make the other side good either
#54  May 25, 2016, 08:44:33 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
i find gawker liable, but peter thiel funding lawsuits against media outlets with the express goal of limiting free press is scary.
#55  May 25, 2016, 09:18:01 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
"Peter Thiel is totally gay, people" - Article by Gawker - Dec 19, 2007

Probably vengeance in this case.
Honestly I'm not seeing the bad about Thiel's involvement outside of the few publications I've read painting him as a Trump support with political leanings to the right (as if that is supposed to be bad or a disqualifies any good in his actions somehow). The article linked says he funded Hogan's case against Gawker then went on a run-of-the-mill Trump is evil rant and added that he's oppressing freedom of the press, with no further info on Peter and his involvement with media "suppression". The authors twitter can be found at: https://twitter.com/joshtpm where he's demonstrably anti-Trump, which makes me take him even less seriously after reading that forced-in "Trump bad" shit in his article.

Unless the Forbes article mentioned in the TPM one has more about Thiel going after other media outlets, then I say good for him in this case. If he's been doing it to all kinds of media orgs, good ones and bad, then yeah, fuck him. I can't see the Forbes article to read it though because that site is absolute ad-ridden garbage these days, and script blocker+ad blocker murders the entirety of the site now. :(
#56  May 25, 2016, 09:24:45 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
MEH Thief is empowering people to be able to pursue their suits against Gawker that they were getting away with due to most people not having the money to pursue them. I dont see anything wrong with that. If anything I see something wrong with them only avoiding being sued because it would be too expensive.
#57  May 25, 2016, 09:34:33 pm
scary thing. journalism is already being questioned without any influence from the 1%'ers. now people have to worry about who they cover because they might get back at them?
kinda worrying...
#58  May 25, 2016, 09:35:23 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
edit: works for ^ as well
you dont see the problem with a russian billionaire bullying a media outfit?
all the mayor media outlets in america belong belong to giant conglomerates and you're worried that a shoddy tabloid/blogging network will go down?
#59  May 25, 2016, 09:39:13 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
They were able to inpunely refuse court orders and routinely attempted to ruin people lifes. Some of you are more worried that some guy paid the court fees to sue them than that they were able to get away with those things because the people they preyed on didnt want to risk losing a ton of money in court fees against them.
#60  May 25, 2016, 09:43:07 pm
fuck gawker, i don't really care about them. but could we see something like this being done to other legit sites?