YesNoOk

Super Marvel vs Capcom EoH Version 6.1 by IMT (Read 66668 times)

Started by cheers05, May 31, 2010, 07:03:37 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Super Marvel vs Capcom EoH Version 6.0 by IMT
#21  June 01, 2010, 12:59:38 am
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
But, of course.

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch
#22  June 01, 2010, 01:01:27 am
  • Green Knight LVL 94
But, of course.

Not to start anything but just to ask a simple question.

Since we all have accounts here and it's an open forum anyways, why would we need spies if we can just look ourselves? I mean, I just did.

\\\"Nothing justifies 5ing burning cats, Not Even Doom Music.\\\" - Titanium-Gecko
#23  June 01, 2010, 01:02:37 am
I didn't really get that, can you clear that sentence up a bit? :S

#24  June 01, 2010, 01:07:32 am
  • Green Knight LVL 94
Though I was pretty clear, but ok.

You say we have spies, I say what for? This is an open forum and all the IMT staff -sans KONG who no one's heard from in about 1-1/2 years- have accounts here so why do we need spies when we can just see for ourselves?

\\\"Nothing justifies 5ing burning cats, Not Even Doom Music.\\\" - Titanium-Gecko
#25  June 01, 2010, 01:10:25 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Though I was pretty clear, but ok.

You say we have spies, I say what for? This is an open forum and all the IMT staff -sans KONG who no one's heard from in about 1-1/2 years- have accounts here so why do we need spies when we can just see for ourselves?
Because that would be alot less fun if we didn't have Spies.
#26  June 01, 2010, 01:14:30 am
So I can post the link here for ppl too lazy to register, or am I still gonna get backstabbed? :S

#27  June 01, 2010, 01:15:43 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
I got it from here: http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Uploads/smvceoh/SMvCEoHv6.zip (OMFG I'm leeking the link!)

Man....this is...awesome bad!

There are some cool stuff, like the SP (the animations of the cells), stuff done by people like Sabaki, Vyn and some known creators...

but the rest....its garbage.

Its RIDICULOUS to think that time passes and some old errors aren`t fixed, for God sake!  For example, Sentry STILL HAVE SvC sprites.

And the old Rolento...hahaahah, its STILL garbage:

- On one hyper, here comes a tank that simple passes by and do some hits (with very oddly hitpauses).
- On the other hyper, guess who appears?

just imagine....

...yeah, the Tank again! But this time its shooting.

Jesus Christ, if it can drive in shooting, why it haven`t done this on the first time?

And Poison? She has the most retard projectile I ever saw:

that purple thing, actually, run across the screen. How fair...

So, do it you all a big favor: Stay away. For sure.
#28  June 01, 2010, 01:20:07 am
Well, there goes my place in this thread. :-X

#29  June 01, 2010, 01:21:32 am
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
I`ve done a favor to you :)

Now let`s wait the tears...
#30  June 01, 2010, 01:22:03 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
A projectile that runs across the screen? UNHEARD OF! :wacko:
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#31  June 01, 2010, 01:23:09 am
I'm not sticking up for anyone here, but, just about everyone who's dissing this is saying 'the coding is bad' or 'this is garabage' or 'this just sucks' without explaining why. I'm sure that fellow creators can get why obviously, but there are also people like me, who can't code for squat and just play the stuff. So, if you're going to put out complaints, (not directed to anyone in particular,) at least have some proper reasoning behind them so that everyone can understand.
#32  June 01, 2010, 01:24:09 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
I pointed out a sound error the original game had and got banned from IMT. I'm afraid to criticize this.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#33  June 01, 2010, 01:25:32 am
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
A projectile that runs across the screen? UNHEARD OF!

Mixed with an attack that hits the half of the screen...that is the case :)

I'm not sticking up for anyone here, but, just about everyone who's dissing this is saying 'the coding is bad' or 'this is garabage' or 'this just sucks' without explaining why. I'm sure that fellow creators can get why obviously, but there are also people like me, who can't code for squat and just play the stuff

The question is: we all ALREADY made that. Those bugs I`ve mentioned...were there on the older release.

Now you understand?
I pointed out a sound error the original game had and got banned from IMT. I'm afraid to criticize this.

Some other people too.

edit: here, I found the same kind of Whip:

http://www.sciencepunk.com/v5/gallery/pistolwhip.jpg

:)
Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 01:29:23 am by .(O).
#34  June 01, 2010, 01:31:42 am

I'm not sticking up for anyone here, but, just about everyone who's dissing this is saying 'the coding is bad' or 'this is garabage' or 'this just sucks' without explaining why. I'm sure that fellow creators can get why obviously, but there are also people like me, who can't code for squat and just play the stuff

The question is: we all ALREADY made that. Those bugs I`ve mentioned...were there on the older release.

Now you understand?

You may have a point there. For example, if Sagat's easy-peasy projectile infinite isn't fixed yet...I don't know what I'll do. But, I've already started the download and have made quite a bit of progress. Might as well finish it up and check this out myself, for better or worse...
#35  June 01, 2010, 01:32:58 am
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
You may have a point there. For example, if Sagat's easy-peasy projectile infinite isn't fixed yet.

Tell me the bug and I test it here.
#36  June 01, 2010, 01:34:04 am
  • Green Knight LVL 94

1. I'm more than sure you were not banned under said accusation. Tell me what your screen name was and I'll tell you exactly why you were banned. EDIT: After dinner.

2. If you're already banned for something as trivial as pointing out a sound flaw at a forum you no longer have access to, what do you have to be afraid of?

Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 01:38:47 am by G Lux
#37  June 01, 2010, 01:37:45 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Going by his posts here I'd say it wasn't pointing out a sound flaw.
#38  June 01, 2010, 01:38:07 am
You may have a point there. For example, if Sagat's easy-peasy projectile infinite isn't fixed yet.

Tell me the bug and I test it here.

Well, in previous versions, Sagat was able to continuously use his tigershots (projectile) over and over. Once the first one hit, the opponent wouldn't be able to defend the next one, and this could go on as an infinite for the entire match. But the really irritating part is that this was in the first version released all the way back in 2007, and it still wasn't fixed in the March 2009 release. Here's hoping they finally fixed it here.
#39  June 01, 2010, 01:47:59 am
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
Well, in previous versions, Sagat was able to continuously use his tigershots (projectile) over and over. Once the first one hit, the opponent wouldn't be able to defend the next one, and this could go on as an infinite for the entire match. But the really irritating part is that this was in the first version released all the way back in 2007, and it still wasn't fixed in the March 2009 release. Here's hoping they finally fixed it here.

Sorry to disappoint you, but if do in the right time....yes, its still there:
#40  June 01, 2010, 01:48:28 am
HOLY SHIT THIS IS BAD!
Kong's characters still piss me up shit creek with the goddamn ultra combos and invincible AI, no one fixed any of this shit. Half the fucking roster is resized to look like my ass on MS Paint, Strider's moves extend to the entire screen's length! Nothing is consistent in the least, the portraits are a damn mess and the sprites aren't any better for certain characters. I swear half every move can be an infinite if I damn well pleased it to be. Ugh, Joseph Smith this is as bad as the last version. >:(