Excahm's Stage Wips (Read 241038 times)

Started by Ex☆Cham, September 21, 2014, 12:25:13 am
Share this topic:
Re: Excahm's Wips
#81  March 18, 2017, 02:04:37 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
I know it's your style, and all, but I feel that the glare's intensity is too overkill to the point that it's kinda eye straining to see. However, I do like the distance blur you've applied to the background.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#82  May 16, 2017, 08:00:14 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
^Did decrease that, also i´m basically done with that stage but will try to add Parallax but if i fail to make it look "decent" then is DONE.

Game Screenshot:

Mugen /FAKE/ Screenshot.

I can do the lights, spotlights,ect specialy on 1.1 due the rotation code.
Don´t plan to even TRY source accurate because i don´t have the textures or a way to remove layers from the game... So yeah, custom and i may try to mimic that sky by using some Super Smash Melee sprites tho i have nothing to remplace the buildings or lake so any ideas for this one?

ALSO i want to try updating this old junk DBZ stage just because took me hours to remove the extra pixels from the floor and rocks back then.

I do think needs some montains and better looking clouds (these look pretty bad now IMO)
#83  May 22, 2017, 11:54:42 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Progress? Enoght to start coding when i have time to:

Did what i could to get the sky from some screenshots, fill the gaps with the bruh tool, The water is from a random anime.

Not really source accurate but looks pretty decent when i add the rest of the stuff so i may keep it.

Left to do:
-CODE
-Add rotating spotlights at the ship.
-Rotating spotlights coming from the city.
-Animate the water
-Add the mainstream birds? I wanted to add some small birds right on the floor corner.
-Probably add some moving purple clouds to hide the bad brush work V:
-This floor gonna have parallax so i may extend it a bit.
Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 11:58:54 am by Ex☆Cham
#84  May 24, 2017, 01:02:30 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Do you want to use the water from that unreleased stage I gave you? It would just need recoloring but it should work right?
#85  May 24, 2017, 03:44:32 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭

Looks allright but missing the 4 colors of the water.
#86  May 24, 2017, 07:10:22 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
#87  May 25, 2017, 09:52:29 am
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
That looks so beautiful, Ex☆Cham!
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
#88  June 09, 2017, 08:37:27 am
  • stillRetired.
    • USA
#89  June 11, 2017, 12:58:59 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
@Genesis:, i wanna try something else with your stage... Private tho.

I think i´m done with Memorial Sunset: Crappy Quality GIF THO (No 32bits justice here)

Not sure if is notable enoght but the floor has Parallax, just need to tweak the values and make someone test it--
Waddya think? Also may add one or two more thing cuz looks kinda empty.
#90  June 11, 2017, 09:00:55 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
This masterpiece can't be private now, is it. I would love to test this baby out, never got a chance to try out your flashy monitor stage. Hopefully I can get the chance with this newly one. Just another one of your fan's, keep it rocking.
#91  June 12, 2017, 03:20:12 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
This masterpiece can't be private now, is it. I would love to test this baby out, never got a chance to try out your flashy monitor stage. Hopefully I can get the chance with this newly one. Just another one of your fan's, keep it rocking.

Err... I mean the Blue Colored Stage on my previous post, since doesn´t belong to me.
You want to try The sunset one? Sure, just tell me.
#92  June 12, 2017, 09:12:16 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Yeah, let me try it please.lol Roger that on the other stage, I understand completely.
#93  June 12, 2017, 10:04:46 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Yeah, let me try it please.lol Roger that on the other stage, I understand completely.

Check your DMs.

Also... Added more friggin black birds cuz black birds are cool V :
Actually just to make the BG less empty, also made a custom BGM with crow noises in the BG.

Just waiting for parallax feeback to see if the values are correct so i can work on something else.
#94  June 13, 2017, 02:38:13 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Roger that, just check in and got the package. Thanks will let you know my 2 cents, if any needed.lol
#95  June 14, 2017, 06:04:17 pm
  • stillRetired.
    • USA
DM me about the stage. I actually did find the project file (i gotta reinstall some stuff if i want to edit the water tho :<) and i wanna know what you plan to do

I'd edit the floor a little more on Memorial Sunset. The cloning is too.....symmetrical.

#96  June 15, 2017, 03:59:48 am
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke
it looks nice overall tho, good work on killin' some of that glare too. ey Cahm, mind runnin' me some of those bird anims, possibly any that have'em flyin' away from FG to BG? i need some like that for Astray Noon, as well as a decent noon sun/sky. i'm havin' a rough time findin' decent BGs for it so i can do it justice & honor Pach's original vision i dug for it [before Watta had it invaded by an EVA, lol]. i like tha Clocktower joint too, looks real good. keep it at night tho, i don't think it'll fit well any other way.

also Gen, i might need your help with somethin' i plan on workin' on with Geebz, i'll hit you up about it later.

speakin' of which: Geebz, i've got it to a decent size that'll still keep it Hi without it bein' fugly, i'll run ya tha resize by week's end. i still gotta kut tha back out like you said, but to be sure i don't cock it up, circle tha area(s) you're referin' to & run it to me.

sorry for tha bumrush y'all, i'm in an unexpected rush atm, so just word-vomited all this here. don't hate me. 1.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#97  June 15, 2017, 06:17:47 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Stage is very well like, something that needs to be done is bringing down the brightness of the sun. Also, the crows fx sound needs to been turned up. Will keep testing and any other findings.
#98  June 17, 2017, 12:53:30 am
  • For the Murder!
your updated sunset stage looks nice, but players shadows look kinda off... you could add some "angle" to players shadow trough xshear to make them match the posts shadows...
that aside, the shadows of the righmost posts don't match the position of the sun
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#99  June 17, 2017, 01:40:52 am
  • war is always over mugen
  • the solitare blade of light
    • Uruguay
wow i like the sun is really blind me XD
#100  June 17, 2017, 02:18:11 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Sup ExCham? Stage looks dope Carnal!

Side bar- What's up!?  @Demitri: