YesNoOk

Farmer Z2 + SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT (Read 86157 times)

Started by Jango, April 01, 2017, 05:54:46 am
Share this topic:
Farmer Z2 + SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
#1  April 01, 2017, 05:54:46 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Hello, MUGEN Guild! Jango here with a very exciting announcement. While it has been a secret for more than a year now, I'm finally able to come out with it: I have officially joined Team Z2!

I joined Team Z2 because after looking at HDBZ's current line-up, I was thoroughly disappointed with the variety of characters. Don't get me wrong, some of the finest animators are on the team, as well as some very talented coders. However, I think there's a bigger problem at hand here: Lack of diversity. I mean seriously, every character here throws fireballs, teleports around... gets pretty boring after a while. And when I joined, I was SHOCKED to see what characters were going to be in the Champ's Build. If you are curious as to who they were, I'll give you a hint: another Goku and Vegeta

These two, actually. Vegeta was going to have mustache palettes too.

Spoiler: Exclusive In-Game and WIP shots of the cancelled duo (click to see content)

I told them that if we were ever to get taken seriously as a fighting game, we'd have to throw it all out and make something new, something that would be different from the main cast, and would broaden our appeal to both casual and hardcore gamers alike. The challenge was successfully carried out with Farmer Z2!

"You're on my property!" - Farmer (2017)

Let me just tell you how happy I am that we met so many criteria in one character. By having a weapon-user in the game, we are able to introduce an exciting new playstyle that isn't possible in the current metagame amidst all the hand-to-hand fighters. We're also finally getting more human representation in the cast, after being dominated by aliens over the last few years. And last but not least, Farmer represents the struggle of the working class, a champion of the everyday man who is tired of being subjugated by the elitist martial artist ruling class. And he will not rest until he drives all those darn aliens out of his world.

So in summary, I want to thank the Z2 team for being able to make this exciting new addition so quickly, and I hope you're ready for all the new surprises I and the rest of the All-New All-Different Team Z2 have in store for you!

DOWNLOAD
Re: Farmer Z2 + SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
#2  April 01, 2017, 05:57:48 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Oh boy, here we go. Hopefully this will be a good one 1-2-Jango.
#3  April 01, 2017, 06:04:46 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Mustache Vegeta looks good. :P
#4  April 01, 2017, 06:26:49 am
  • OOHWEE
    • Chile
    • http://nicotinefist1805.deviantart.com/
Great addition to the roster. some feedback:
-One, Farmer needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.
-Two, whenever Farmer's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Farmer"?
#5  April 01, 2017, 06:34:02 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Tractor beam  cuts off midway on zoom stages and plough through takes way too much health. You may wanna look into that. I'll post screens soon. 
#6  April 01, 2017, 06:43:28 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Oh boy, here we go. Hopefully this will be a good one 1-2-Jango.
The motto of Team Z2 henceforth: "Only the finest first."

Mustache Vegeta looks good. :P
He may look appeasing, but not enough to burn an entire character slot for something far more worthwhile. It's still tragic that all the time that could've been spent making Perfect Cell Z2 a reality was being squandered on drawing a mustache on Vegeta.

-Two, whenever Farmer's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Farmer"?
- These are valid points. One of the first big changes that we on Team Z2 have discussed is to involve the community much more publicly, and this means getting more community feedback earlier in the creative process. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and the team will be taking these into consideration!

- I'll have you know that JNP is currently in the process of adding "... But where's Farmer?" at the end of every winquote for every character that will be included in the Champ Build. Of course, as every character has almost 100 winquotes in the upcoming Champ's Build, this could be quite a lengthy endeavor, but I'm sure JNP has the diligence to pull it off in time for the April 7th deadline.

Tractor beam  cuts off midway on zoom stages and plough through takes way too much health. You may wanna look into that. I'll post screens soon. 
- We do not support MUGEN 1.1 and stage zoom, although its growing popularity will be discussed in the release after the Champ Build, Black (Star) Ball Beyond Build.
- Plow Through is still a WIP move (you can tell by all the interference sounds caused by me standing next to an actual plow holding up my phone to record the audio), but we will get to work straightening up those issues as soon as possible.
#7  April 01, 2017, 06:46:17 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA

NOOO what have you done, you fool? You've opened the gates...

...for the original Farmer from hell!

Because we at the Guild want a Farmer with attitude, that's edgy and "in your face". You've heard the expression "Let's get busy?" This is a Farmer that gets bizzay! Consistently and thoroughly.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#8  April 01, 2017, 07:43:06 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
I had a discussion with the Z2 members and we feel that Farmer Z2 will not receive any edginess updates at this time. We at Team Z2 strive to be as inclusive as possible, and making him extra edgy may make individuals with a fear of manual labor have a negative response.

But fear not! Farmer Z2 definitely as enough "'tude" for everyone in the family! As an example that your teenagers will love, try getting a perfect with him. They will be powerless to "get down to the beat" of Farmer's "sick lyrics." I guarantee you they'll be rapping along to "Farmer's Paradise" and asking "Where muh scarecrow at" into the wee hours of the morning.
#9  April 01, 2017, 10:05:29 am
awesome

waited for this char for like a over 9000 years

yeah
#10  April 01, 2017, 10:52:17 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
#11  April 01, 2017, 12:51:02 pm
  • Fate's Persona
  • Words hurt more than blades.
You call him plainly Farmer,why don't you add his actual name if he has any...
Calling him just Farmer is mean  :P
~ A swift blade makes monsters tame. ~
#12  April 01, 2017, 12:54:58 pm
    • Brazil
    • anothermkfan@gmail.com
For some reason fhe link gives me 404 not found on balthazar's site
#13  April 01, 2017, 12:57:35 pm
When you click on the link, change .rar to .zip.
#14  April 01, 2017, 12:58:00 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
or use the original post link, balth apparently made a happy mistake.
#15  April 01, 2017, 01:03:47 pm
    • Netherlands
Fixed.
#16  April 01, 2017, 01:14:47 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net

Looks like a horror movie, he was able to kill one of the critters though

Actually, he was able to handle the Saibamen better than Yamcha
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#17  April 01, 2017, 01:17:53 pm
  • Where's Gohan!
    • USA
    • E_Harrington19@hotmail.com
Smurf!Yeah! My new main!
#18  April 01, 2017, 01:23:17 pm
#19  April 01, 2017, 01:27:59 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 01:31:10 pm by D. HoChoy
#20  April 01, 2017, 02:22:40 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
You call him plainly Farmer,why don't you add his actual name if he has any...
Calling him just Farmer is mean  :P
We at Team Z2 insist on using canonical names. While Farmer With a Shotgun is a fun name and in no way related to a disgusting exploitation film's title, Akira Toriyama has only ever officially referred to him as "Farmer." Plus his name needs to fit the screen!

Looks like a horror movie, he was able to kill one of the critters though

Actually, he was able to handle the Saibamen better than Yamcha
I've always wanted to say this...

Yamcha #getrekt

Smurf!Yeah! My new main!
Glad you like him!

shut the smurf up. hes my new main
(btw the new smurf movie is out and my best nemesis gtaguy is going there) hes the best and i suck.
Don't worry, with practice you will soon learn the ins and outs of Farmer!

Also, Smurf yeah!

Farmer with Shotgun.

Oh and to TC: Congrats on being part of the team.
Thank you, and I hope you enjoy what I can bring to the table!
#21  April 01, 2017, 02:40:40 pm
  • Fate's Persona
Revenge is sweet,don't you think?
#22  April 01, 2017, 05:27:59 pm
They were actually gonna make just a new Vegeta and Goku. It seems like they were about to enter the shoto hole there for a second. Uh....pppppppPRANKED BRO...*cries because of how wrong I was*
Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 05:39:15 pm by Memes never die
#23  April 01, 2017, 05:35:36 pm
  • Fate's Persona
If FarmerZ2 was not the joke char for April Fools then the Vegeta GT and False SSJ Goku certainly were.You can tell..
Besides,is there anybody who likes Vegeta with a moustache?

Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 06:22:20 pm by AgentofDestiny - kun
#24  April 01, 2017, 05:56:04 pm
  • One more player.
    • Chile
    • http://k3rcy.deviantart.com/
Years and years seeing projects of weak characters in Z2 and seeing one of the most wasted characters in DBZ being a playable character seems to me INCREDIBLE!
#25  April 01, 2017, 06:48:52 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
They were actually gonna make just a new Vegeta and Goku. It seems like they were about to enter the shoto hole there for a second. Uh-desu pppppppPRANKED BRO-desudesu *cries because of how wrong I was*
No, not at all. Team Z2's second new policy is full disclosure, and if this was a prank, you would've known ahead of time.

If FarmerZ2 was not the joke char for April baka s then the Vegeta GT and False SSJ Goku certainly were.You can tell..
Besides,is there anybody who likes Vegeta with a moustache?
So there's actually a story behind this but I got permission to talk about it, so here goes:

Back when I joined over a year ago, I remember Balthazar saying something like "my girlfriend is going to break up with me if I don't make Vegeta GT because that was her favorite character." It was a brutal time period, complete with back-and-forth arguing and me personally calling said girlfriend via Skype to negotiate a different character. It basically came down to a better Hyper Dragon Ball Z build, or Balthazar's personal happiness.

Well, @Balthazar: thank you so much for taking one for the team.

Years and years seeing projects of weak characters in Z2 and seeing one of the most wasted characters in DBZ being a playable character seems to me INCREDIBLE!
I'm glad you see it that way. Farmer has too much depth (as explored in the companion materials) to be forgotten in the DBZ patheon.
#26  April 01, 2017, 06:56:11 pm
  • Whats a girlfriend? its something you can eat?
    • Spain
The farmer moustache its currently OP and needs to be trimmed down and get nerfed a bit.
Other than that this is a perfect char.
#27  April 01, 2017, 07:23:31 pm
  • Fate's Persona
Back when I joined over a year ago, I remember Balthazar saying something like "my waifu friend is going to break up with me if I don't make Vegeta GT because that was her favorite character." It was a brutal time period, complete with back-and-forth arguing and me personally calling said waifu friend via Skype to negotiate a different character. It basically came down to a better Hyper Dragon Ball Z build, or Balthazar's personal happiness.

Well, @Balthazar: thank you so much for taking one for the team.

And then you say that FarmerZ2 is a hero,no,hell no.
Balthazar is.  I will sent him a  Bunch of Tulips and NouNou milk to drink down his sorrows.
(If he likes evaporated milk that is).Or fresh milk.
#28  April 01, 2017, 07:43:04 pm
  • Steadfast Fighter
    • USA
    • Skype - burningreno
You madmen! How do you all expect to balance Farmer?! The man not only drove off the mightest Saiyan Radtiz, he managed to live all the way to Battle of Gods and managed to look younger!

How are you going to balance this character!?
#29  April 01, 2017, 09:17:27 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
The farmer moustache its currently OP and needs to be trimmed down and get nerfed a bit.
Other than that this is a perfect char.
Our playtesters actually found that you can actually abuse the mustache's velocities for spacing (they call it "Stache Dancing"). It allowed for a lot of interesting play mechanics so we kept it in, but we can see how this could easily make a divide between top and lower-level players. Therefore, in a coming update, if Farmer's health is higher than the opponent's by a significant margin, there will be a chance that he can trip over his own mustache, giving the opponent an opportunity to punish over-reliance.

And then you say that FarmerZ2 is a hero,no,hell no.
Balthazar is.  I will sent him a  Bunch of Tulips and NouNou milk to drink down his sorrows.
(If he likes evaporated milk that is).Or fresh milk.
Balthazar isn't accepting gifts at the moment but feel free to become a patron and help put food on the table!

You madmen! How do you all expect to balance Farmer?! The man not only drove off the mightest Saiyan Radtiz, he managed to live all the way to Battle of Gods and managed to look younger!

How are you going to balance this character!?
After getting more feedback from this release, we have a few ideas:
  • We are toying with the concept of forcing him to reload his gun after a shot or two.
  • Random tripping as mentioned above.
  • He will be compatible with Messatsu's Character Trait Identifiers, and will take double damage from characters with traits 8055017, 8055028, 8055085, 8055095, 8055105, and 8055208.
  • We will offer up our wives and satyrs to Manos, Lord of Primal Darkness, and he'll do the balancing for us.
Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 09:21:39 pm by Jango
#30  April 01, 2017, 09:22:36 pm
His ultimate should be him firing three shots out of a double barreled shotgun causing the universe and the players device to explode.
#31  April 01, 2017, 09:26:48 pm
  • Fate's Persona
If you want to be serious with him,then Draco from Samurai Showdown Sen
might have a few things  interesting to take inspiration from
Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 09:59:58 pm by AgentofDestiny - kun
#32  April 01, 2017, 09:28:53 pm
Good idea he'll take Draco and CHUCK HIM AT THEM!
#33  April 01, 2017, 09:40:38 pm
  • Fate's Persona
#34  April 01, 2017, 10:15:09 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
    • We will offer up our wives and satyrs to Manos, Lord of Primal Darkness, and he'll do the balancing for us.
    I knew there was something odd with this release.

So you are saying that the Farmer is in fact the Herald of the Lord Manos?
    #35  April 01, 2017, 10:31:36 pm
      • USA
      • Dumanios@yahoo.com
      • Skype - Dumanios
    What a great char m8.

Are there plans to expand the roster to include Frieza Soldier as well?
    #36  April 01, 2017, 10:40:35 pm
    • Fate's Persona

What a kakkoi  char m8.

Are there  keikaku s to expand the roster to include Frieza Soldier as well?

Wait a minute,you have Weeabitis,just as i have.
    Your words here transform to japanese ones.I must find the cure :mlol:

Also,by Manos you mean this guy?   xD
    Lastly,some range potential might lie within Farmer as well.If the damn bullets made more damage that is.
    I don't care if he is too op,   make.  him.    stronger.
    #37  April 02, 2017, 05:08:53 am
    • Double-Crosser
      • USA
    His ultimate should be him firing three shots out of a double barreled shotgun causing the universe and the players device to explode.
    We were trying to work on something like that, but the closest we got was just MUGEN crashing. That's about as close as we got to making the device explode unfortunately :(

If you want to be serious with him,then Draco from Samurai Showdown Sen
    might have a few things  interesting to take inspiration from
    One of our big mentality shifts is to not take inspiration from other characters, so sorry.

Good idea he'll take Draco and CHUCK HIM AT THEM!
    A cameo intro might be fun to incorporate, however!

I knew there was something odd with this release.

So you are saying that the Farmer is in fact the Herald of the Lord Manos?
    Nah, he just takes care of the place while the master is away.

What a kakkoi  char m8.

Are there  keikaku s to expand the roster to include Frieza Soldier as well?
    Freeza Soldier isn't really high on the list of priorities, unless you're talking about the soldier that attempts to shoot Trunks when he reads his power level at 5. That has limitless potential.

Also,by Manos you mean this guy?   xD
    The will of Manos shall not be trifled with! The master's hell beast will be upon you tonight!
    #38  April 02, 2017, 11:48:00 am
    • Fate's Persona
    It would be a nice inspiration for moves,but whatever.
    Also,i knew you would not know the youtuber Manos,he's the dark lord's vessel :mlol:
    #39  April 02, 2017, 03:21:15 pm
    • Double-Crosser
      • USA
    So I think it's needless to say that this was an April baka 's joke. Well, most of it, anyway.

Thanks everyone for playing along! It was fun trying to improvise responses to all of your comments. However, the biggest thanks goes to @Balthazar: and @Jmorphman: who made this entire character in like one day. I'm kawaii much just the dude who delivered it all and made a silly, silly backstory for it.Manos isn't satisfied. Yet.

In the meantime, I hope all of you had fun and are excited for the upcoming Champ Build! See you there.

-Jango. Regret nothing.
    Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 03:27:35 pm by Jango
    #40  April 02, 2017, 04:17:35 pm
    • Fate's Persona
    You are welcome,and since you are buddies with Z2 folks who also are Admins,
    could you tell them to switch Weeab-ish words to normal?
    Im kind of scared when im about to type :mlol:

Lastly,Farmer shouldn't be ai-controlled,leave some glory to us as well. 
    And damn you to whoever added "-kun" to my username  xD
    #41  April 03, 2017, 09:26:06 am
    • Some Wannabe Voice-Actor
    • Your Average Nerd/Gamer/Introvert
      • USA
    Dumb Question, but... how do I add him to my HDBZ Roster (currently own the Majin Build)?

EDIT: Oh, wait; nevermind
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. I just miss, period.
    Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 09:30:37 am by Ninja-Capybara
    #42  April 05, 2017, 09:05:04 pm
    • Quack
    Sooo.... I am kinda slightly confused on something that's probably clear to everyone else. Did you (Jango) actually join teamZ2? Or is that also part of the joke?
    Quack
    #43  April 05, 2017, 09:35:22 pm
    • Fate's Persona
    Sooo.... I am kinda slightly confused on something that's probably clear to everyone else. Did you (Jango) actually join teamZ2? Or is that also part of the joke?

I know right.I had that thought myself too :mlol:
    But i was relactant to ask.
    #44  April 05, 2017, 11:53:55 pm
    • Hedgehog Whisperer
    • Red Bull addict
      • Spain
      • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
    No, Jango just wrote up that funny story about creating the character and taking up feedback in a serious way. We thought it will be cool and both Balthazar and JMM wre ok with the joke. Also, Jango has been betatesting some of the characters in development and provided really good feedback
    http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link

ZX2

#45  April 06, 2017, 02:56:24 am
    • Bringer of Unseen Tales
    • The Finale Begins With You~
    What does it take to get to betatest some of the characters? that's kinda cool actually. Also looking at Vegeta's Great Ape form Sprite makes me think that sooner or later we'll get Great Ape/Oozaru Z2 with a limited number of sprites of course if someone dares to take on that but.

Btw I included Old Mc Donald Gunner/FarmerZ2 in my Hyper DBZ Build but I don't know what stage fits him.
    Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 10:50:30 am by ZX2
    #46  April 06, 2017, 11:59:22 am
    • Hedgehog Whisperer
    • Red Bull addict
      • Spain
      • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
    How to become a betatester:
    1) you don't ask to become one ;)

Also, these are some skills that are required/necessary:
    - be good at providing feedback from public released characters
    - have a strong knowledge on fighting games and/or able to perform good combos/good fights
    - have a strong knowledge on mugen coding
    - have a good reputation and keep things secret, in ither words don't release or show material that is still in development
    - pay me a decent amount of money ;)

ZX2

#47  April 06, 2017, 08:01:19 pm
    Welp everything seems good except for coding (I do have an understanding of how much work goes into it). meh oh well :P

Also I wouldn't say I have that strong knowlege of fighting games, but rather strong passion, and adaptability. but I'm still learning as I'm diving deeper into fightings games since growing up to now I've played on a scrub level, to novice, to sonething higher & I gotta say I'm doing pretty good.

Edit:I usually get to learning the fundamentals before going into arcade/story mode nowadays.
    #48  April 06, 2017, 08:05:51 pm
    HDBZ seems to have gameplay that's a mix of Guilty Gear/Blazblue Mvc Street Fighter and Kof.

ZX2

#49  April 07, 2017, 01:35:07 pm
    Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 10:50:21 pm by ZX2
    #50  April 07, 2017, 04:20:41 pm
    • Spriting takes so long! I'm decent at it though!
      • USA
      • nthndunham@gmail.com
    I didn't think his in game portrait for him really fit so I whipped this up in bout half a day.
    #51  April 08, 2017, 06:34:07 pm
    • Fist of Nothingness
    • I'm not powerful.
      • Mexico
      • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
    Impressive... how unexpected to be honest, the most random thing ever, this is cool.

ZX2

#52  April 08, 2017, 08:41:07 pm
    Why is he not in the Champ build as a mini game? it's like you can either kill the farmer, or let time run out to spare his life. If you let the time run out he'll tell you a secret about Hyper DBZ via voice actor.
    #53  April 08, 2017, 09:03:43 pm
    • Fate's Persona
    Why is he not in the Champ build as a mini game? it's like you can either kill the farmer, or let time run out to spare his life. If you let the time run out he'll tell you a secret about Hyper DBZ via voice actor.

For real? I got to check that out.
    #54  April 08, 2017, 09:29:35 pm
    • Some Wannabe Voice-Actor
    • Your Average Nerd/Gamer/Introvert
      • USA
    Because this isn't Undertale
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. I just miss, period.
    #55  April 08, 2017, 10:53:43 pm
    • Amateur Writer
    • Basically, I do palettes.
      • USA

ZX2

#56  April 09, 2017, 11:07:41 pm
    #57  April 09, 2017, 11:08:23 pm
    • Spriting takes so long! I'm decent at it though!
      • USA
      • nthndunham@gmail.com
    I'd actually like to turn this Farmer Z2 joke char into a legit character that's playable, but I think I still lack the talent to pull something like that off.
    #58  May 19, 2017, 02:03:06 am
      • France
      • fourch@gmail.com
    Hi, nice work.

I tried the Farmer from Z2 official download page and I ran into 2 issues:

1-Mugen wouldn't launch the stage because of .cmd error: "start" instead of "s"
    2-Once get hit, the farmer is ejected from the screen and MUGEN enters into a loop state. It crashes then.

It would be nice if AI only chars couldn't move and attack in training mode. This Farmer would be the perfect combo dummy!

This is for the feedback.

Hope it helped.
    #59  May 19, 2017, 06:19:09 am
      • www.justnopoint.com/
    #60  July 17, 2017, 06:53:05 pm
    Hi all. At first, sorry for the eventual troubles. For personal matters i hadn't got the chance to try all the new chars yet, so today, as i was finally free, i used them all. Hats down to Balthazar and crew for the great efforts. But let's go on the main topic..

Tried to see FarmerZ2 in game. Aside from initial actions, as he's hit by an opponent, he flies out of the screen and the game crashes. Going in a sort of light-speet loop and then crashes. With an error popping always up about something in the files of Farmer had Infinite ChangeState values.
    I searched in his states file and i quickly found the issue source, this is the code which gives out the error:
    Code:
    [State 0, Skywalker]
    type = ChangeState
    triggerall = pos y < 0
    trigger1 = !NumEnemy
    trigger2 = NumEnemy = 1
    trigger2 = (Enemy, Name = "M -NES Game 1" + Enemy, Name = "M -NES Game 2" + Enemy, Name = "M

-GB Game 1" + Enemy, AuthorName = "Bane84") < 2
    trigger3 = Numenemy >= 2
    trigger3 = (Enemy(0), Name = "M -NES Game 1" + Enemy(0), Name = "M -NES Game 2" + Enemy(0),

Name = "M -GB Game 1" + Enemy(0), AuthorName = "Bane84") < 2
    trigger3 = (Enemy(1), Name = "M -NES Game 1" + Enemy(1), Name = "M -NES Game 2" + Enemy(1),

Name = "M -GB Game 1" + Enemy(1), AuthorName = "Bane84") < 2
    value = 50

After some tries, still haven't figured how to solve the issue. So, i'm hoping this awesome Z2 Team will find it. As for additional infos i can provide..
    I'm currently using the Champ Build on a win7pro x64 pc..  Until now, all the builds were ok, no problems seen. On Champ build neither, until i added FarmerZ2. So, the issue is on him (from now, i'll call him "blue-collar badass", or BCB for short XDD)

@Just No Point: your common.cns file's substitution doesn't solve the issue.

I think Hyper DBZ mugen game is the best game ever. It's a shame i'm not able to solve this little issue.

Thanks in advance :)
    #61  July 18, 2017, 10:01:45 pm
      • USA
      • hamalto1990@yahoo.com
    dont know why but Farmer with the shotgun is the kind of characters i would download
    #62  July 20, 2017, 12:22:10 am
    dont know why but Farmer with the shotgun is the kind of characters i would download

LOL, who doesn't know the farmer at the very start of DBZ? He has a deep grudge toward Radish.. sadly he wasn't his match....til now ;)
    #63  September 01, 2017, 11:54:56 am
      • Netherlands
    Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 11:58:28 am by Balthazar
    #64  September 09, 2017, 08:11:25 pm
    • It's always possible with willpower and a funnel.
      • Denmark
      • supermortensen@hotmail.com
    Ehh, guys... The red screen was part of the madness. O.o

[img width=600
    Keep it real, keep it original