YesNoOk

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THIS FORUM (Read 144027 times)

Started by Donald J. Trump, April 01, 2016, 12:01:36 pm
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THIS FORUM
#1  April 01, 2016, 12:01:36 pm
  • The Official Account of Donald J. Trump
  • Make America Great Again!

People of MUGEN Fighters Guild and of the world,

I, Donald J. Trump, write to you today to announce a glorious partnership between me and the MUGEN community. Earlier this month I got to talk the guys down at Elecbyte. Great guys, let me tell you. Total eggheads, never really understood this coding mumbo-jumbo, but really tremendous people at Elecbyte. Real, hard-working Americans. The future of our workforce- they don't get enough respect, I tell you. They want to make this country great again. Just like me, Donald Trump. I want to make America great again. Now, to do that, I'm gonna start by making MUGEN great again, too.

Y'see, MUGEN is a great, tremendous program. I love MUGEN. I like to use Guile. Guile, that's a real American. He is just like what we used to be in the old days. Took no nonsense from anyone. Tremendous character in Super Turbo. The Japanese got us right with that one. Gotta give it to Japan for showing how great America really is. It's some big league stuff, ladies and gentlemen. MUGEN is great for America. Tons of hardworking Americans making some of the best content. Let me tell you ladies and gentlemen, they're some great people. P.O.T.S., that was a great guy. He makes great stuff. Tremendous coding ability. All the states and animations and what not. The hitsparks were amazing. He made MUGEN great. I know you all remember P.O.T.S. We need more people like him. That's the problem we have now.

Let me tell you folks, we don't win anymore. Honestly, when's the last time we've won in MUGEN? We've got MUGEN Hispania and MUGEN China taking our characters and CotM awards. This administration has been horrible, absolutely horrible. Let me tell you, under my watch, we're gonna start winning at MUGEN again. We're gonna start winning so much you'll be sick of it, I guarantee. The administration here has been a bunch of bums. Weak. Horrible. Incompetent guys. Total losers! Just No Point and Iced, those guys, let me tell you- bozos, all of 'em. Bending over backwards for the South American guys while ours can't even code a proper Trump character. Sad! We got people in the MFG staff right now that want to help those guys over Mugen Imperio Latino release more characters.

When Mugen Imperio Latino releases its characters, they’re not releasing the best. They’re sending chars that have lots of bugs and they’re bringing those bugs. They’re bringing evil edits, they’re bringing debug flood. They’re spriteswaps and some, I assume, are good releases, but I speak to the guys over in Your Releases and they’re telling us what we’re getting. Absolute garbage. These bugs can't be tolerated ladies and gentlemen. These bugs are gamebreaking. Despicable. A total catastrophe. 2016 is gonna be a disaster if we don't change. They need a real conservative running things. And I'm that guy. I'm conservative. I'm very conservative, and a Republican.

Here's the plan, ladies and gentlemen. I've bought out MUGEN Fighter's Guild. Its gonna be part of the Trump brand now. Let me tell you, I'm a dealmaker and I can make MUGEN great again.

We're gonna roll out the bots, gonna make all the boards Trump. Trump everywhere. My name's like gold. I'm gonna go big league here.

I'm getting all the "international guys" out of here. We're gonna build a forum. Two forums. A forum for all of them, and a forum for all of us.

I'm gonna get all these Spanish speaking threads out of here and into there. And MFG staff is gonna pay for it. I guarantee. That, I can tell you, is how we're gonna win.

I'm demodding all the bums running this place. Total weak losers. Get 'em out of here!

Folks, we don't win anymore. But I'm gonna make us win now.  We're gonna win A LOT. Gonna be tremendous. Trump 2016. Make sure you get the family out to vote for me come election time. Thank you, you've been wonderful people. Wonderful! God Bless America!
Re: HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THIS FORUM
#2  April 01, 2016, 12:02:59 pm
Welcome aboard, Mr. President.
#3  April 01, 2016, 12:09:30 pm
Finally some good leadership around here, took long enough.
#4  April 01, 2016, 12:14:22 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
We here at MFG are pleased to announce this tremendous partnership and eagerly await the future. Please excuse the mess as we get sort out the current staff positions. I can't go into many details here but let me just say this: there will be significant turnover. We're getting the incompetent losers outta here.

We are also pleased to announce that we have finally worked out the kinks in our AdminBot software and have updated them to better serve our community, and pick up the slack from the current, low-energy staff. Please be welcoming to your new Terrestrial Response Unit for forum Maintenance, Pseudo-intelligence operators (aka TRUMPBots)!
#5  April 01, 2016, 12:18:19 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

T.R.U.M.P is Dandy!

Post edited by Trump:
Protestor was thrown out with a warning.
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 01:02:37 pm by TrumpBot 1
#6  April 01, 2016, 12:41:17 pm
Now, if you could move that "TRUMP Mugen Guild" logo a little higher...
#7  April 01, 2016, 12:43:54 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
It was necessary. Go, Donald, Go!!
#8  April 01, 2016, 12:49:34 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Oh wow! I never knew that Mr. Trump would be here!

Can't stump the Trump! Now only if he makes MUGEN un-stumpable just like the rest...
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#9  April 01, 2016, 12:59:24 pm
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
Wait a minute, is this real--?
#10  April 01, 2016, 01:01:25 pm
  • TRUMP™ Artificial Intelligence Unit
  • Trump Forum Moderation Assistant

T.R.U.M.P is Dandy!

You are being rude! Rude! So low class.

Your post has been edited protestor as it should be. With better materials, the best materials, the kind of materials that America needs.

Remember words have consequences and we might have to roll out the big guns. We have the biggest of guns. I've been told our guns are the most impressive.
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 01:01:45 pm by TrumpBot 1
#11  April 01, 2016, 01:01:57 pm
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
    • Skype - gamefreak202020
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefk6BEg3rLhUjhCJ3x7ew
I have a question...who's going to pay for 'THE WALL' section?
- lulz, NeoGeoPocketColor Adel.
~~~~
GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020
#12  April 01, 2016, 01:04:53 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Actually there will be no wall. Not if congress has something to do with it when elected. I can give give free scholarships to every young mugen creator out there.
#13  April 01, 2016, 01:07:10 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Actually there will be no wall. Not if congress has something to do with it when elected. I can give give free scholarships to every young mugen creator out there.
:stupid:
 :nicepost:

And how are you going to pay for those scholarships, may I ask?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#14  April 01, 2016, 01:07:58 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
AMAZING SIMPLY AMAZING. HERES TO TO HOPING YOU WIN THE ELECTIONS!

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#15  April 01, 2016, 01:09:05 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
With Donald Trumps own money!
#16  April 01, 2016, 01:12:16 pm
  • The Official Account of Donald J. Trump
  • Make America Great Again!
I have a question...who's going to pay for 'THE WALL' section?
Now let me tell you, GF202020, we're in the process of finalizing this wall and I can tell you with 100 percent confidence, without a doubt, that the bozos I demodded will be paying for this wall. If they don't have the money, we'll go after China. The Chinese are rolling in our own money. Can't let them walk over America. We can't be content with losing anymore. We have to win again. We don't win. I'll change that.
#17  April 01, 2016, 01:15:47 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Where is it going to be though?
#18  April 01, 2016, 01:20:19 pm
  • Open up your heart!
    • USA
Hope you guys dont butcher it.
#19  April 01, 2016, 01:24:26 pm
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
This is ridiculous! Sanders is right you know!
#20  April 01, 2016, 01:26:58 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Oh now I see how you built the wall. Well better call Obama. The Democrates won't be pleased.