YesNoOk

I'm being threatened.... (Read 11443 times)

Started by adriano gt, September 18, 2017, 07:43:07 pm
Share this topic:
I'm being threatened....
#1  September 18, 2017, 07:43:07 pm
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
Administration ... I ask you not to understand this post as drama.
I was guided by a lawyer and a police officer to do this.
I just want to express here a situation that I am going through, and that can bring damage to my personal life and to my family.
This is a complaint and a way for me to be aware of some future problem that I have to face.
The fact...
Already a few months ago, I've been paying commissions for some artists and sprites editors to do work for me.
An argentine, known as Anderteiker Taker in FaceBook, or simply Undertaker or utkr, has shown certain personal information about me.
I came to discover today that, in some obscure way, this argentine has accessed the FaceBook account of a stagemaker that I am paying. No permission or authorization.
So Undertaker saw a photo of a payment receipt that I sent to the commissioners.
There is all the information about my private life ... full name, address of residence, telephone number, social number - known in Brazil as CPF.
Anyway ... the argentine started to use this against me ... and he is admittedly a rude, aggressive, antisocial and sociopath.
He even threatened me and other people of death ...
... see the prints:

https://imgur.com/a/zpFJB

Well, now I and my family are feeling threatened .... and as a defense and prevention, I decided to post this information here and elsewhere.
I appreciate adiministration's understanding.
I've done what I could ... I've printed all the conversations/discussions with him, I've made an Occurrence Boot at a Police Station ... and I reported him to FaceBook and Google.

If any wrongdoing or criminal act occurs against me or against my family, there is a great possibility that this was from the argentine Undertaker. And he has a loyal follower named LeandroTM, who supports him in everything he does. This LeandroTM, another argentinean, is here in MFG as a member .... He who looks like a good boy, but is also as aggressive and rude as Undertaker. Look at this photo below:

https://imgur.com/a/uyjDu

Well, I thank those who have read ... and thank you also for all those who supported me on FaceBook.
The country where I live is extremely insecure and violent .... so brazilians know how to deal with bad guys.
Re: I'm being threatened....
#2  September 18, 2017, 08:58:11 pm
  • MK: Devastation Team Member
  • Just a youngster. :D
    • Argentina
I hope don't get banned for this. Wanted to say something.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Just want to say, if you have a problem, don't post it in forums. Thanks.
(Not acting as a mod)
For MK MUGEN fans!
Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 09:02:18 pm by Leandro™
#3  September 18, 2017, 09:11:10 pm
So desperate for influence adriano gt that you use money at expense of risking your own identity ?
#4  September 18, 2017, 09:11:46 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Why is it always the Mortal Kombat fullgames that attract legal problems? I don't mean C&D's, I mean "calling the cops because personal shit is getting leaked."

lui

#5  September 18, 2017, 09:25:34 pm
    • USA
So desperate for influence adriano gt that you use money at expense of risking your own identity ?

Fuck off. Commissions are a normal thing to do and people get paid to do stuff all the time. The person at fault isnt Adriano in this case.

Also, Jesus Christ the mortal Kombat Mugen people are fucking crazy. Calling the police? Doxxing? Death threats? Over Mugen? Jesus dude that's too much.
#6  September 18, 2017, 09:31:32 pm
People demand always nice answers but aren't able to give them.
Save your breath and stop wasting your time.
#7  September 18, 2017, 09:42:19 pm
    • Argentina
PS:

Calling the police? Doxxing? Death threats? Over Mugen? Jesus dude that's too much.
This is pretty much normal in MK MUGEN community, full of disrespectors and rude people. XD
For MK MUGEN fans!
#8  September 18, 2017, 09:47:46 pm
    • Brazil
LeandroTM opinion does not matter here ... the important thing is that Undertaker knows that he invaded my friend's facebook account, and took advantage of private information ...
all because of a crappy computer game

all printed and in the hands of police
#9  September 18, 2017, 10:04:29 pm
    • Argentina
all because of a cr*ppy computer game
For MK MUGEN fans!
Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 10:56:34 pm by Leandro™
#10  September 18, 2017, 10:07:13 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Well, he's not wrong about the crappy part, considering how many previously unknown bugs were discovered in the past year alone...

But seriously, what the actual fuck is going on here and how did it even get to this point?
#11  September 18, 2017, 10:16:30 pm
Plus pics where he "threatens" of death is absurd and even old (coming from February 2017), was used many times (just saying).
the pictures being "old" isn't relevant at all

if someone here posted pictures of a december 2016 post where i tell jmorphman that i know where he lives and his face will meet the business end of my shotgun nobody would say "hmm well that is old it doesnt matter"
#12  September 18, 2017, 10:26:56 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
#13  September 18, 2017, 10:39:28 pm
    • Argentina
Disrespect of content status. Majorly because of that, there is no fix.

For MK MUGEN fans!

lui

#14  September 18, 2017, 10:44:13 pm
    • USA
you're not helping at all leandro, you're mostly just adding on to that
#15  September 18, 2017, 10:56:38 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Calling the police? Doxxing? Death threats? Over Mugen? Jesus dude that's too much.
This is pretty much normal in MK MUGEN community, full of disrespectors and rude people. XD

Christ m8s, this kinda shit shouldn't be normal. Why and how did the MK Mugen community get like this?
For real, how the fuck is this normal? You guys look like complete sociopaths. Is that the image you want?

Because I'll tell you right now, if you guys don't shape up, you're going to be disowned by the rest of the community because none of us want to put up with this shit.
#16  September 18, 2017, 11:07:30 pm
    • Argentina
I said wrong then. XD
Meant that some are sociopath and some aren't.

Anyway, admins and mods can do anything with my account, but I have to post this. Sorry.

For Adriano:
For MK MUGEN fans!
Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 11:12:09 pm by Leandro™
#17  September 18, 2017, 11:14:09 pm
    • Brazil
you just make things worse, LeandroTM
Did you really read the whole post?
the prints, proving Undertaker to my friend's account, are in the hands of the police.
I will not show it here, because it would be revealing my personal data AGAIN ....
again, your opinion does not matter here .... you are a follower and defender of Undertaker.
Only you disagree with everyone's opinion here.
#18  September 18, 2017, 11:16:35 pm
    • Brazil
this post is not a drama .... it's my way of defending myself against any kind of crime or illegal thing that happens to me and my family
Undertaker has gone too far ...
anyone of common sense will admit it
#19  September 18, 2017, 11:18:10 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
IDK. You're gonna have to explain a few things now that I've read over, like:

1. He specifically says "if you try to find me in real life again." What did you do to provoke this response?
2. Why did you keep posting his personal photo?
3. Why do you keep mentioning "this Argentinian"? Are you trying to imply you have something against them? Because that's not doing you any favors. We get it, he's from Argentina, that's irrelevant crap.

Not saying I approve of doxxing, but something here isn't being told.
#20  September 18, 2017, 11:18:58 pm
    • Brazil
It's normal for people to have photos on FaceBook .... that does not mean anything.
this only fuels the claim that you are a follower and defender of Undertaker