YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 95238 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#1221  May 19, 2017, 07:29:34 pm
    • USA
Name: Squirrel Girl (Based squirrel god)
Cost: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ad infinitum infinity gems.
Description: Can confirm she is too stronk insta banned from all tournaments and training mode.
#1222  May 19, 2017, 11:21:17 pm
    • South Africa
Plz stop shit posting
#1223  May 19, 2017, 11:36:22 pm
    • USA
Sorry
#1224  May 21, 2017, 09:59:42 pm
  • Flupid Midiot
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Just bought UMVC3 and pre ordered MVCI Deluxe edition with my birthday money. Hope the roster becomes legit before launch.
#1225  May 21, 2017, 10:14:01 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1226  May 21, 2017, 11:52:14 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
    • Zeratul455@hotmail.com
Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 11:59:53 pm by City_Hunter
#1227  May 21, 2017, 11:56:41 pm
(those aren't Figma)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1228  May 22, 2017, 12:13:11 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
And it's irrelevant anyway.
#1229  May 22, 2017, 12:14:34 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
    • Zeratul455@hotmail.com
Nevermind then I saw it on the mvc infinite reddit and taught it was interesting
my bad
#1230  May 23, 2017, 03:26:01 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Apologies for posting this without major news on the game, but Ive been following some japanese toy companies and I noticed an oddity.

Now, this might not mean much, but its  pretty weird ot me, as a collector that they would be setting up major expensive toys like these out of japan with these specific designs without a reason, this is mostly well wishing but I think we might end up being positively surprised with MVCI

i had actually brought it up before.
#1231  May 26, 2017, 02:11:40 pm
    • Philippines
    • moogen.piiym.net
Cyclops and Storm gong to be in Futue Fight.

Seems like the X-Men embargo has been lifted. This bodes well for MVC:I.
#1232  May 26, 2017, 02:38:28 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/may/24/marvel-vs-capcom-infinites-characters-reportedly-not-restricted-marvel-cinematic-universe/
When Metro asked Capcom Producer Mike Evans if the game would only include character that Marvel has cinematic rights to, Evans responded with a quick, "No."
If the restrictions were in place due to legalities, there would surely be no shame in that, which Metro points out. "Totally, totally. No, but it’s not," Evans responded. "And if Marvel were here they would answer as I’m going to. It’s not based on the Marvel Cinematic Universe. We take a lot of inspiration from the cinematic universe, but the game is a completely original universe."

So, does this mean we'll 100% be seeing X-Men and/or Fantastic Four characters in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite? Naturally, Evans couldn't give a definitive answer. However, from the looks of it any character omissions from those series won't be due to licensing issues.

As for all of you foot diving fiends out there hoping to play Dr. Doom in MvCI, you may be in for a treat. "Oh, ah… I would say stay excited," Evans said. "We have many announcements coming. But you’re not the first to ask [if Doom is in!]"
#1233  May 26, 2017, 02:56:36 pm
Seems like the X-Men embargo has been lifted.
(Disclaimer ; I can't put the sound on that video at work so maybe I'm repeating what it says)
It wasn't really an embargo, there's a guy who decides what game gets comics stuff what game gets mcu stuff. Rather than a full-on embargo, it's been more random than anything between champion whatsitsname and future fight, and future fight is basically a big ad for the movies since Civil War. Glad to finally hear confirmation for the xmen in future fight though.
#1234  May 26, 2017, 06:36:40 pm
  • Flupid Midiot
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Cyclops and Storm gong to be in Futue Fight.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/NDXlhtftdE8[/youtube]

Seems like the X-Men embargo has been lifted. This bodes well for MVC:I.

And thus hell begins to freeze the front door of Satan.
#1235  May 27, 2017, 12:02:56 am
    • South Africa
If you arent gonna post something worthwhile... why bother posting?
#1236  May 27, 2017, 12:38:28 am
  • I drank all the throwing wine!!!
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Several of the other active Marvel games (definitely Contest of Champions, but I can't remember what else) have also been releasing X-Men characters in the past 6 months or so; it seems pretty clear that something has changed with regards to liscencing those characters. Hopefully all that happened in time to put them in MvC:I!
#1237  May 27, 2017, 12:46:22 am
  • Because, Fire mode.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Well, Cyclops mainly. He IS the leader. Everyone wanted Mega Man in 3 and they forgot someone far more important... Next to Venom.
#1238  May 27, 2017, 01:23:32 am
  • I dare you to find me in Pokemon Go...
    • USA
    • zboyx8@live.com
Would be interesting to see some new X-Men enter the fray. Obviously wishing for legacy characters like Cyclops, Wolverine etc. Hell, it'd be nice if freakin Marrow came back.
#1239  May 27, 2017, 01:57:54 am
Several of the other active Marvel games (definitely Contest of Champions, but I can't remember what else) have also been releasing X-Men characters in the past 6 months or so; it seems pretty clear that something has changed with regards to liscencing those characters. Hopefully all that happened in time to put them in MvC:I!
The Marvel guy who decides if a game gets comics promotion or mcu promotion is Bill Rosemann. There's no complex licensing issue, he says yes or no and it is so.