YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1554845 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#1621  June 20, 2017, 03:31:18 pm
Beating a potara fusion isn't so strange. Kid Buu fused with that one kaiohshin and became fat Buu and his threat level was very different. Zamasu is pretty shitty, the only point of the fusion was using Goku's body and Zamasu's immortality, but Zamasu most likely didn't make Goku Black Rosé that much stronger than regular Goku, especially after mastering the Blue form.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1622  June 20, 2017, 06:25:03 pm
    • Germany
Mh Kid Buu absorbed the Fat Kaiohshin, and absorption works differently if I'm not mistaken, I think it just adds power and don't multiplies it.

Maybe I'm totaly wrong with it but I always got the impression that Fusions get a outstanding Powerboost, even if the Persons who Fuse are not that strong, Gotenks had enough power to reach SSJ3, something that Goten and Trunks are not able to do, Vegetto was able to fight Buu easily,  despite the fact that Boo absorbed, Piccolo,  SSJ3 Gotenks and Ultimate Gohan, even if there powers are just added to Buu's it would be far beyond Vegeta's and Gokus combined Power's if there is not some kind of Fusion power multiplier.

So even if the Basic Zamasu is not realy that strong, they at least should get some kind of power multiplier from the Fusion alone, that would give him a advantage over Goku.

Or everything is just lazy writing.  ;D
#1623  June 24, 2017, 10:22:00 am
Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 10:26:11 am by Spec Gespenst
#1624  June 25, 2017, 04:46:26 am
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA

A good set up Episode for next week's Royal Rumble. Frieza and Frost have a secret alliance, what are the chances Frieza uses that and screws over Frost later in the fight? It's too easy to have them get together, because you know where the tunnel leads them to and that's being deleted. Some of the designs on the other fighters look really cool like that God of Destruction Fox, but some of them are so fucking goofy almost makes me want to shake my head because it looks like they didn't really care to give something unique. Jiren's appearance, Goku blinked and he was behind Goku WOAH! Goku was legit scared, and it seems Goku will be going after Jiren early on, imagine if Jiren and Goku eliminated each other that would be a shocker.
#1625  June 25, 2017, 05:01:51 am
imagine if Jiren and Goku eliminated each other
Spoiler alert : Goku is alive at the end of the Dragon Ball manga, and that's years after this entire arc.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1626  June 25, 2017, 05:17:53 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
And yet, I can imagine them pulling something like getting wiped from existence and but still managing to come back from that.  Chalk it up to character growth, Goku learning a lesson in selfishness and teamwork and yadda yadda.

I'm curious if the rule that each participant is under an influence of their own original planet's gravity will come into any great affect  I mean, they bothered to mention it, so of course it has to, but I'm guessing it's more-so something, like, the gods were intending on that to keep crazier overpowered guys in a similar tier as guys stuck with Earth's gravity, and it's going to do squat.

Spoiler: Or another idea (click to see content)

Curious to see there's a Yardrat there.  I do not recall them being portrayed as fighters of any sort previously, but of course there's that trademark Instant Transmission.  He's likely there just for ring-outs, but wouldn't he just ring himself out too then?  Unless he positions it so he's always feet on the edge of the arena.  I think he's not going to last long, but take a few of the oddball characters from less focused universes out before focusing on anyone the audience is supposed to care for.

I feel the situation with Cabba/Caulifla/Kale is going to boil down to Cabba's affection to Vegeta holding him up in a fight, angering both Caulifla and Vegeta himself.  When those trade blows over it, Vegeta's going to be the obvious win, even with her unusual SSJ growth rate, and that'll bring up new Broly.  Which would be nice, because there have been a number that thought it would have been more appropriate for Vegeta to be the center of Broly's rage, so just transfer that over to Kale who's already done a number of homages to the Broly movies.
Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 05:24:02 am by Long John Killer
#1627  June 25, 2017, 06:31:50 am
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA
imagine if Jiren and Goku eliminated each other
Spoiler alert : Goku is alive at the end of the Dragon Ball manga, and that's years after this entire arc.

Yeah I know, but pretty sure that whoever wins gets a wish so they'll be able to bring him back with the Super Dragon Balls if he does die. I rather see a new hero win this for Universe 7 it would be lazy to just have Goku win again lol. I thought we were going to have Jiren vs Goku later in the fight, but damn it seems like those two might be facing each other the duration of the battle. Vegeta vs Hit and Gohan vs Toppo yo..
#1628  June 25, 2017, 11:43:37 am
Gohan VS Toppo won't really do as Toppo was able to hold against Goku Blue. Gohan needs to rage and get a new form like Future Trunks was raging against Zamasu and Goku Black. It's still interesting to see how far everyone can go in that Stage.
#1629  June 25, 2017, 11:58:30 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Not gonna lie, today episode was funny with Frieza and Vegeta around XD

Also...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I´m liking this so far.

lui

#1630  June 25, 2017, 10:31:01 pm
    • USA
#1631  June 26, 2017, 03:16:49 am
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA

Especially the early Seasons of the Super Sentai who liked to pose all the time lol.
#1632  June 26, 2017, 11:35:36 am
    • Germany
Soo not realy DB Super Related but don't know where to talk about it, and I don't want to make an new Topic just for that, the Japan only Dragon Ball 4D Movie features Gogeta Blue to fight "God Broly", what do you guys think of that?

Any Chance this form could find it's way into the Anime/Manga, or will Gogeta stay a Movie/Game Character forever?

Since nothing in the Anime seems to be "Canon" anyway because of Toei Animation and Toyotarō approach the project in radical different ways, I would say that the chance for it happening in the Anime at some point is there, even if the chance is small, and I don't see any chance for it happening in the Manga,  unless Toyotarō surprises us all with a last minute story  change somehow.
#1633  June 26, 2017, 11:37:11 am
It's definitely showing up in Dragon Ball Heroes and nowhere else. Except maybe Xenoverse 12 in 20 years.
#1634  June 26, 2017, 11:58:38 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
It's definitely showing up in Dragon Ball Heroes and nowhere else. Except maybe Xenoverse 12 in 20 years.

Or Xenoverse MODs in a week or so V :
Those peeps are crazy with mods to the point Bugs Bunny is a God Of Destruction and Shaggy a SSG
#1635  June 26, 2017, 08:04:01 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ

Or Xenoverse MODs in a week or so V :
Those peeps are crazy with mods to the point Bugs Bunny is a God Of Destruction and Shaggy a SSG
Correction: Shaggy is not a super saiyan. He's Super Shag!
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#1636  July 02, 2017, 02:47:38 am
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
episode was pretty epic today and I can't help but think how great team urameshi would be in a tournament like this
#1637  July 02, 2017, 02:57:10 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
#1638  July 02, 2017, 03:39:14 am
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
I would disagree if the likes of krillin and roshi are relevant here then yususke would definitely pose a credible threat
#1639  July 02, 2017, 03:57:43 am
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
So the tournament finally starts...?

I gotta give Super credit... it didn't cut corners as much as I thought it would during the battle royal... though it's not quite as animated as I would like it to be. In fact, Super's been on a roll with good-looking episodes lately. Hope it stays that way.

It seems Vegeta isn't too concerned about doing the right thing like Goku and Freeza aren't, shame. Selfishly decides to fight on his own.

Now there's a new ending... nice.

Oh and the GodPad... never knew an anime that uses memehumor as much as Super.
#1640  July 02, 2017, 04:32:31 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
So...how is 18 flying?  Flight was banned on everyone lacking it being a natural ability such as wings.  18's flight is based off of her infinite engine/ki.  Not something like rocket boots or the like. 

Unless we're calling that typical Dragon Ball looped fight in the air she's performing falling with style, not flying.