YesNoOk

Saitama One-Punch Man (Read 204063 times)

Started by Hien, September 18, 2015, 10:09:34 am
Share this topic:
Saitama One-Punch Man
#1  September 18, 2015, 10:09:34 am
    • USA
Not sure where I should've put this but since I'm still doing a couple animations before it's done I figured it would go here. Just a small little fun project I started today and this is what I have so far. I'm almost done just one more animation to finish and that will be it then I will go searching for a coder. Not sure if many of you know of One-Punch Man, basically he's a hero as a hobby (then later becomes a professional hero) and he defeats all his opponents in one punch.

Sprite Style
- I'm going for something similar to CvS-ish but I'm trying to make the animations look super quick and super fast (I think it fits his character well since he's crazy overpowered). In his serious serious punch attack I'll make the sprite style more defined and "serious" because the manga does a big art style change from goofy to serious.

One Punch

Serious Serious Punch

Gameplay
- My idea on his gameplay is he's meant to play against not play as basically I think he fits better as a boss character because Saitama is a overpowered character in One-Punch man, meaning I don't want any get hit animations for Saitama instead he will just take hits in his idle stance not being fazed by them at all. After a several amount of damage he takes he attacks the opponent with either his One Punch or Serious Serious Punch (if he has 3 bars of meter). He will automatically build meter during the match but if you continuously attack him his meter will go deplete. You will not be able to dodge his attacks as they will instantly K.O you no matter what.

He will not be able to be grabbed so if you attempt to grab him he just throws a jab at you and you are instantly K.O'ed. Serious Serious Punch is a instant K.O tracking attack either appearing in front of you or behind but he only remains on the ground meaning you can dodge this attack by timing your jumps.

How will he be defeated in a match?
Constantly attack him but be cautious if he takes a certain amount of damage he will counter attack you with either his normal one punch or his serious serious punch. Any attack he throws out will instantly K.O you. You will be able to tell when he will counter attack as I will make a little icon above his head indicting that he's getting ready to attack so it will either be a sweat drop to show how bored and lame he thinks you are or an angry vein icon to show how annoyed he is with this fight.
Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 06:55:59 am by Hien
Re: Saitama One-Punch Man
#2  September 18, 2015, 03:05:55 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
nice love those sprite
dunno about the mechanic I feel he could be play as a normal character
maybe he could not use all is strengh like that time against the alien invader boss
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 03:10:02 pm by City_Hunter
#3  September 18, 2015, 05:09:30 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Saitama holding back is still retardedly overpowered compared to your average fg character. Making him an overpowered joke/boss character is a nice way to keep the essence of the manga.
#4  September 18, 2015, 05:42:31 pm
  • Passing Through
I recall him being knocked down a few times, but he's still generally unfazed. Probably something to note. If he gets "beaten" he'll probably just get back up like nothing happened. Also, are you basing this on only what he did in the Murata version, or are you also going to note the stuff from the original webcomic version?
#5  September 18, 2015, 05:43:57 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
If he's beaten just have him get bored and walk away or have him still 1 punch you and walk away :P
#6  September 18, 2015, 05:49:54 pm
no need to be very strict with the lore.
i recall reading here that coders should think of mugen as a crossover universe where every character is equal.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#7  September 18, 2015, 05:52:18 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I say the better approach would be to complete the project in it's current intention as a boss/joke character. Then if he wants to continue spriting he can move on to a more universal Saitama.

Since he's building him from scratch the workload may be a good reason behind the direction he wishes to present the character.
Currently he doesn't have to make a hundred sprites.
#8  September 18, 2015, 08:20:17 pm
    • USA
I recall him being knocked down a few times, but he's still generally unfazed. Probably something to note. If he gets "beaten" he'll probably just get back up like nothing happened. Also, are you basing this on only what he did in the Murata version, or are you also going to note the stuff from the original webcomic version?

I'll be basing this off what he does in Murata's version of the manga. I remember him being knocked down a few times as well but since I want Saitama to show off he's an extremely overpowered character I won't have him being knocked down.

If he's beaten just have him get bored and walk away or have him still 1 punch you and walk away :P

I like that idea having him walk away thanks for the idea well thats one more animation to add :P

no need to be very strict with the lore.
i recall reading here that coders should think of mugen as a crossover universe where every character is equal.

Well Just No Point pretty much said it all for me lol, there really is no point in making Saitama a universal character right now. Having him as a boss/joke character is how I see it for now at least since it's only a small fun project of mine.
#9  September 18, 2015, 08:28:09 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Alternate ideas for his lose animation.

He gets a phone call and starts walking away talking.

Have his intro with him holding a bag of groceries and sits them down. When he loses he could start to punch the winner but a dog runs in and grabs his bag so he has to give chase. Or his bag falls over and his eggs fall out so he has to go buy more eggs.

He could chase a mosquito.

King could run in with a new game so they could go play it.

His win animation should just be the single sadness/boredom he always gets of course.

Edit: another lose animation:
Have Genos fall in front of Saitama and say he'll deal with this. OPM walks away as Genos enters a fight stance. "Ready" "Fight!" As if a new fight is starting and the screen fades to black
Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 08:52:25 pm by Just No Point
#10  September 18, 2015, 08:57:01 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
^Those are awesome ideas

It'd be fun to give him a special intro against monsters or boss characters. Something simple like having Saitama run to the secene while a little a demon/tiger/god disaster level box pops up over the enemy.
#11  September 19, 2015, 01:29:37 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Make the Genos-related pose look like the intro with Chun-Li, Yamazaki, and Hon-Fu. :P
This is a generic forum signature.
Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 02:00:29 am by Zaitsu Hatter
#12  September 19, 2015, 10:50:30 am
  • God's Tongue
  • SEA (South East Asia)
This shaolin guy remind me this.

#13  October 02, 2015, 06:53:00 am
    • USA
Been busy with a few things but I finished this. So He's pretty much complete in terms for gameplay, now all that is left is the intros for Saitama. Also some emotions showing his annoyance or anger during the fight.

@Just No Point: Those are some great ideas but for now I think I'll use the Genos falling in after a lose and Saitama walking in the fight with his groceries and dropping them, for now at least.
#14  October 22, 2015, 09:08:52 am
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
if you are looking for a coder, im ur guy (hopefully)....this guy is so ridiculous! i love it. just finished watching episodes and ive come to the conculsion that this is the best anime ive ever seen. looking at these sprites brought a tear to my eye. simply beautiful. keep up the amazing work.
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#15  October 23, 2015, 02:11:04 am
Do note that saitama is also very fast. He demonstrated a super where he did side step hops that were so fast that the momentum blast defeated sonic.

He also has the consecutive normal punches move

Not to mention, also the ability to dodge and dance around enemy moves

U could add in comic elements like him saying 'Ok' after getting hit and not being hurt. Theres so many things u can do with this really.
Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 02:14:33 am by BoyBoyz
#16  October 23, 2015, 02:21:28 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
if you are looking for a coder, im ur guy (hopefully)....this guy is so ridiculous! i love it. just finished watching episodes and ive come to the conculsion that this is the best anime ive ever seen. looking at these sprites brought a tear to my eye. simply beautiful. keep up the amazing work.

Oh my God, Hien please consider this collaboration, you will not be disappointed with the results.

Other than that, I like how the serious punch turned out. Eager for more.
#17  October 23, 2015, 03:04:56 pm

imho the 6th frame looks out of place, it suddenly changes the direction of his punch.

It looks great without it.
Eventually just add another frame for the cape instead.

The 6th frame could work as an alternate punch, just without the dash.
Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 03:10:43 pm by Rai Tei
#18  October 24, 2015, 04:50:53 am
    • USA
@DJ_HANNIBALROYCE: Not sure if ya got my PM I'm having major issues with MFG on Firefox for some reason. I'm definitely interested in working with ya man. I'll PM ya again too see if you get this one.

@Rai Tei: The 6th frame you mentioned was actually supposed to be the frame that the punch is paused on but I might change the head in there so hes facing the player with a creepy face or just remove it entirely.

I haven't touched the Genos crashing in win pose but all emotions and comic/manga book effects are finished. If i get to see Saitama in action in MUGEN it will probably give me more drive to add a little bit more fun things to Saitama but again he's just a fun boss character.
#19  October 24, 2015, 04:53:15 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Hien + DJHANNIBALROYCE = :flipout: :flipout: :flipout: :flipout:

Cannot wait to see what you have in store. :D
#20  October 24, 2015, 01:32:59 pm
@Rai Tei: The 6th frame you mentioned was actually supposed to be the frame that the punch is paused on but I might change the head in there so hes facing the player with a creepy face or just remove it entirely.

I actually thought that was a possibility, because that fits the character.
But somehow it didn't work out, for me at least.
Adding a slight delay to that 6th frame or another frame to stop before the punch might help.
Changing the face should help imply that he's not serious as well :P

Well anyways, good luck.
Looking forward to  this.
#21  October 24, 2015, 02:20:21 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
@DJ_HANNIBALROYCE: Not sure if ya got my PM I'm having major issues with MFG on Firefox for some reason. I'm definitely interested in working with ya man. I'll PM ya again too see if you get this one.

hey i didnt get it!! AWWWWW MAN! im super excited!!!!! im using google chrome cause firefox was alot of drama. OH MAN!!! super hype!
#22  October 25, 2015, 01:56:08 pm
I can't wait to see this come to life.
#23  October 25, 2015, 07:26:49 pm
    • USA
    • paradox844@gmail.com
nice love those sprite
dunno about the mechanic I feel he could be play as a normal character
maybe he could not use all is strengh like that time against the alien invader boss

this ^ please consider making a normal and boss mode. I feel a normal character would be more enjoyable than just another overpowered joke character. he's also one of my favorite anime characters by far. if it means anything : Goku can be hurt by kyo kusanagi in mugen.
#24  October 27, 2015, 01:48:51 am
I don't know if you made his standing animation, in any case I made it:
#25  November 05, 2015, 03:23:36 am
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA

nice standing animation SIN! gonna use that!
#26  November 05, 2015, 07:11:54 pm
What was that video?

Thanks. :)
#27  November 14, 2015, 06:04:55 pm
  • Biblical.
    • USA
    • mvpjericho407@gmail.com
For a win animation, you could make Snek come out of nowhere challenging Saitama, and just have Snek get one shotted off of the screen.
#28  November 16, 2015, 05:57:23 pm
    • Venezuela

My Friend Mayron Yared can help you for the coding of the char
#29  November 16, 2015, 07:15:12 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
#30  November 23, 2015, 12:32:28 am
    • USA
The video was a extremely early preview of Saitama. Haven't been able to do much spriting since it's my last few weeks of class and tons of film and art projects that need my attention. I'll be back in December to finish what's left of Saitama.
#31  November 25, 2015, 02:02:15 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Cool, I like your idea, I hope this can be seen on MUGEN. If you want some kind of inspiration, maybe you can do something like I did with my Dalek. Good luck with Saitama ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#32  November 25, 2015, 07:17:56 am
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
This is really cool, Saitama would be a really fun character to have in mugen. Good luck with him, I really hope you find the time to finish him. He looks great so far.
#33  November 25, 2015, 07:56:24 am
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
XD!!! see u in december! also, is it possible to sprite Puri Puri Prisoner.....he is TOO hilarious not to put in there somehow
#34  November 25, 2015, 09:42:20 pm
He could be a helper:) Appear Do Angel Style Barrage and leave.
#35  November 25, 2015, 10:05:57 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
#36  December 04, 2015, 02:26:17 am
    • USA
Last week for finals! Puri-Puri Prisoner as a helper? Hmmm I'm not so fond of the idea because he has no relation to Saitama. As a Winpose special? Possibly but so far in the Manga I haven't seen any interaction between the two if there was I might have forgotten about it.

As of right now I just need to sprite a Disaster Level alert, Genos intro and I think that's it. I don't plan to work on this project for too much longer since it's just a joke/boss type character.
#37  December 04, 2015, 10:55:58 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Last week for finals! Puri-Puri Prisoner as a helper? Hmmm I'm not so fond of the idea because he has no relation to Saitama. As a Winpose special? Possibly but so far in the Manga I haven't seen any interaction between the two if there was I might have forgotten about it.

As of right now I just need to sprite a Disaster Level alert, Genos intro and I think that's it. I don't plan to work on this project for too much longer since it's just a joke/boss type character.

Sounds spot on, as Saitama wouldn't put much effort into his opponents.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#38  December 04, 2015, 01:31:33 pm
To bad :( This guy has massive potential. Genos:) would be a nice helper...something in the syle of Babidi Z2
#39  December 15, 2015, 05:57:55 pm
    • Philippines

Can you at least make him playable or available in watch mode, I kinda need him for my game and it'll be more fun for everyone that way.
#40  December 16, 2015, 02:11:59 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Please don't request stuff to be made for you.
#41  December 16, 2015, 02:56:11 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Even as boss only he'd still be selectable in watch mode anyway. But probably not to play as...
#42  December 16, 2015, 07:35:07 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
I have an idea. Like, he does take damage from moves, but without get hit animations. If you somehow deplete his life or win by time over he just walks away bored and you win the match by forfeit.
#43  December 17, 2015, 11:47:49 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Makes sense, because from what I have heard, One Punch Man is still capable of taking damage. He just has OHKO fists (and sometimes metal-breaking teeth).
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#44  December 17, 2015, 12:17:45 pm
    • Philippines
Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 12:21:42 pm by KosakiChawn
#45  December 17, 2015, 12:24:08 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/

Shit
Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 12:27:18 pm by MotorRoach
#46  December 17, 2015, 03:26:11 pm
    • Philippines
#47  December 17, 2015, 05:16:15 pm
I have an idea. Like, he does take damage from moves, but without get hit animations. If you somehow deplete his life or win by time over he just walks away bored and you win the match by forfeit.

What about grapple characters?
Would he somehow dodge it or something?
At least it wouldn't make any sense to me if you just can't grapple him.
Then again, why wouldn't he dodge the attacks :\
#48  December 18, 2015, 01:04:12 am
    • USA

What about grapple characters?
Would he somehow dodge it or something?
At least it wouldn't make any sense to me if you just can't grapple him.
Then again, why wouldn't he dodge the attacks :\

If a grapple character tries to grapple him Saitama would just lightly punch the opponent off of him (instant KO). Although not sure if that's possible in MUGEN.

I'm actually kind of stuck guys I wanna include a threat level detector for his opponents example Akuma(You the player) vs Saitama(CPU) and then a warning threat pops up saying "Warning Threat Level Demon" but would spriting simple text/letters look too boring?
#49  December 18, 2015, 02:09:48 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Get shots online of the threat evel pics from the opening from the anime. Crop them right above where Saitama is standing so he isn't in the pic and it looks like a letter box cut of the imagery. Then you can display a warning similar to a MegaMan X boss fight using the letter box pics to slide across. Or it could fade in then out or catch fire or something.

Then it'd be more than just text.

If you need assistance getting these and/or converting them to 256 colors I can attempt to help you (if you like this idea of course)
#50  December 18, 2015, 05:08:37 pm
If a grapple character tries to grapple him Saitama would just lightly punch the opponent off of him (instant KO). Although not sure if that's possible in MUGEN.

Sounds logical to me
#51  December 18, 2015, 05:30:11 pm
    • UK
There seems to be some stutter/lack of fluidity in that Serious Serious punch animation. He rushes forwards, stops completely, and THEN swings his punch?

Also, One Punch Man is epic, thank you for making this.
#52  December 21, 2015, 12:58:24 am
    • USA
This is looking promising! Saitama will probably be the only cheep character I can push myself to add to my roster!
#53  December 21, 2015, 02:57:50 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Get shots online of the threat evel pics from the opening from the anime. Crop them right above where Saitama is standing so he isn't in the pic and it looks like a letter box cut of the imagery. Then you can display a warning similar to a MegaMan X boss fight using the letter box pics to slide across. Or it could fade in then out or catch fire or something.

If you need assistance getting these and/or converting them to 256 colors I can attempt to help you (if you like this idea of course)

Episode 7 has clean pictures of them, in the part where Genos explains the disaster levels to Saitama.
#54  December 25, 2015, 11:07:11 am
    • Vietnam
Check your email please. I can develope a One Punch Man that is not mugen.
#55  December 25, 2015, 12:51:11 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA

great idea...also....i can rip those the threat level meters from the show!!
#56  December 26, 2015, 05:16:17 am
    • USA
Actually just got around to doing it DJ so no need to rip it man! Although I do need some assistance of obtain the Tiger threat level screen. The tiger threat level in the intro shows too far and Saitama takes up half of the screen itself. I'm going to get all the sprites in a proper palette and send it your way DJ along with a list of his boss mode type of AI.

Thanks Just No Point along with everyone else for the amazing ideas. Saitama is finished with all his intro + outro sprites.
#57  December 26, 2015, 04:49:05 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Actually just got around to doing it DJ so no need to rip it man! Although I do need some assistance of obtain the Tiger threat level screen. The tiger threat level in the intro shows too far and Saitama takes up half of the screen itself. I'm going to get all the sprites in a proper palette and send it your way DJ along with a list of his boss mode type of AI.

Episode 7 has clean pictures of them, in the part where Genos explains the disaster levels to Saitama.

#58  December 26, 2015, 07:41:41 pm
    • USA
Thanks I didn't catch that :P I tend to skim past a few posts.
#59  December 29, 2015, 02:55:56 am
  • Spriting takes so long! I'm decent at it though!
    • USA
    • nthndunham@gmail.com
Hey, tried my hand at a small portrait, (Couldn't help myself!)

How is it? tried to make him look like Bob Ross as much as possible XD (jk)
#60  December 29, 2015, 03:15:02 am
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
Hey, tried my hand at a small portrait, (Couldn't help myself!)

How is it? tried to make him look like Bob Ross as much as possible XD (jk)

Kinda looks like a transgender sex doll
#61  December 29, 2015, 03:34:23 am
  • Shit
His smile unsettles me.

Shit
#62  December 29, 2015, 03:57:13 am
    • USA
    • nthndunham@gmail.com
here  is the reference I used.
_>>

Rather than the eyebrow, I thought it was a pretty good first attempt XD
#63  December 29, 2015, 04:05:36 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
To be honest, that small port of yours screams "bald pedophile" rather than Saitama the One Punch Man.

Try to trace the lines from a resize image, then apply the shading you made onto the retraced lines, and see what you get.
#64  December 29, 2015, 04:10:01 pm
    • USA
    • nthndunham@gmail.com
To be honest, that small port of yours screams "bald pedophile" rather than Saitama the One Punch Man.

okay, some could take this offensive, but I just laughed! I guess I agree with you there,
here is what I came up with, but the eyebrow, and the pupil, I think they are the problem.
#65  December 29, 2015, 04:37:59 pm
    • Portugal
#66  December 29, 2015, 05:08:01 pm
    • USA
    • nthndunham@gmail.com

Here's a quick edit:

thx, me and you were headed on the same path. Here are two edits I did, reconstructed his face completely. Also on my last attempt, I tried to do what they did, make is eye one dot of black and the rest fade into the picture, but that didn't work.

_>>_>>
 1st       2nd          Blown Up

Hien, does it look good?
Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 05:22:38 pm by GOD984

lui

#67  December 29, 2015, 05:28:55 pm
    • USA
just dont give him a smile. period. hes supposed to be bored as hell, just make his mouth a straight line.
#68  December 29, 2015, 06:11:26 pm
    • USA
    • nthndunham@gmail.com
well some more work and time bring this version of Serious Saitama!
   _____
Serious      Bored
#69  December 29, 2015, 06:40:11 pm
  • Shit
The serious portrait looks decent. The eyebrow just feels too thick and short, and his chin could be pointier. Other than that, I strongly recommend that you reduce the amount of colors in the palette, because there are way too many skin shading tones in here.

Shit
#70  December 29, 2015, 07:12:12 pm
    • USA
    • nthndunham@gmail.com
Here, I changed the palette more towards Hien's,  and reduce it, it has the same amount of colors as his normal sprite. Also, you don't see his chin, or the end of his jaw.
   _____
Serious      Bored

Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 12:58:18 am by GOD984
#71  January 03, 2016, 08:42:07 pm
    • USA
Here, I changed the palette more towards Hien's,  and reduce it, it has the same amount of colors as his normal sprite. Also, you don't see his chin, or the end of his jaw.
   _____
Serious      Bored

That looks really good and it's starting to look just like him. I think you should try to use a different color than pure black for his serious eyebrows. Using pure black in any art form (especially sprite art) has the potential to be super jarring and create extreme contrast. I did some edits where i replaced the black in his eyebrows, eyes, and nose with 2 or 3 shades of really dark brown. You should probably use these more as references to add to your sprites because I'm kinda garbage at spriting.

Keep up the good work everyone!
Btw, will Saitama be pure ai or will you be able to play as him only with two attacks?
#72  January 05, 2016, 05:08:48 pm
  • Hey, i'm Batman.
    • USA
When will you release it? :)
Because i'm BATMAN !
#73  January 05, 2016, 05:11:27 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Pretty sure when it's done
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#74  January 05, 2016, 05:36:18 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Agreed, and posts like that are misleading and make people think that the spriter made progress, when he really didn't. Refrain from doing this in the future, because it's honestly quite annoying.
#75  January 06, 2016, 07:53:31 pm
    • USA
I'm done on my side. So whenever Hannibal is finished that's when he will be released.
#76  January 06, 2016, 10:50:43 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#77  January 08, 2016, 03:18:42 am
He also has other super moves like serious side hops, serious table flip, serious headbutt!
#78  January 29, 2016, 08:42:44 pm
    • USA
I created an account just for the pure hype! Though, sad to see the last reply dates back 21 days, has there been any progress on the project because both the sprites & animation look fantastic!
#79  January 29, 2016, 08:46:58 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I really wish you read above you because Hien has already finished the sprites, and gave them to DJ_HANNIBALROYCE to code.

But don't sweat it much since you're new, just don't post to ask about progress in general, as it misleads people to thinking something new happened, when nothing new occured, which then annoys the thread started + everyone who came to see what's going on, hoping for new shizz.

Also while I'm at it, welcome to MFG, enjoy your stay here. :)
#80  February 01, 2016, 05:30:14 am
This is amazing!! it's exactly as i pictured it in my mind :O fantastic! Also as a suggestion, could you maybe make sure when the opponent is instantly killed by one of the punches XD they like combust in a explosion of fire "or blood. you choose" that would be great! this is practically the best Saitama character I've ever seen.
Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 05:37:01 am by SuperDash
#81  February 06, 2016, 01:00:26 am
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
Well I started working on saitamas...not getting knock back code. And it works!!!! I can't wait for more sprites...and all his cutscene for his finishers and hypers are finally converted. I just saw a video of him vs. Goku online....am I still working on this hien ?
#82  February 06, 2016, 10:51:43 am
Let me try my hand at him!
#83  February 06, 2016, 09:36:15 pm
    • USA
Well I started working on saitamas...not getting knock back code. And it works!!!! I can't wait for more sprites...and all his cutscene for his finishers and hypers are finally converted. I just saw a video of him vs. Goku online....am I still working on this hien ?

Yeah you still are, I haven't sent the files to anyone else but you. I figured you are busy with other things so I wasn't expecting anything asap. You should've received other sprites from me a while ago, I remember sending a couple intros.

#84  February 06, 2016, 10:30:32 pm
Can you send them to me too?  I have the sprite sheet from JUS on deviantart, but I'm not sure if it's the same as yours.  Saitama's going to be damn epic.
#85  February 13, 2016, 10:40:16 pm
    • USA
I apologize for my previous post being irrelevant to topic & simply asking for progress, as far as input it would be fantastic if Saitama had multiple palette modes, the 12p could just be a serious Saitama with both chained combos &  an endless surplus of energy/energy regen, as a joke character Hastur comes to mind & Saitama himself has a large opportunity as far as dishing out both his iconic punches added in with silly sound snipets from the anime itself, would be pretty cool if Saitama became an anti-cheap character, teleportation upon a direct attack similar in fashion would be fairly cool to see considering his speed is tremendous.
#86  February 24, 2016, 08:11:13 pm
    • USA
So how's it coming?
#87  February 27, 2016, 11:07:34 pm
  • If something smells, it wasn't me I swear.
    • USA
    • Skype - Thewayofthestoner
I want it.
In Bigley we trust
#88  February 27, 2016, 11:48:07 pm
We all do, but we wait.
#89  March 16, 2016, 10:25:41 am
    • USA
We all do, but we wait.

Though, sadly, considering the last post on this thread is nearly 20 days old, i seriously doubt we will be getting an update anytime soon (OP 5+ months ago). Regardless, hoping that the wait is worthwhile, i'm sure these boys are doing fantastic work in their spare time considering this is voluntary on their part. Can't wait to see the character & i still pray for an epic 12p mode!
#90  March 18, 2016, 07:56:13 pm
    • USA
    • nthndunham@gmail.com
Well, Hien said the sprite work was done correct? Perhaps they'll make a new thread in another topic, or something. The sprites do look bloody good.
#91  August 19, 2016, 06:10:31 am
    • Argentina
Umm.... Is this Proyect cancelled or what? Nobody has replied in more than five months, but i still have hope, so I want anyone to confirm if this is actually cancelled
Dank memes can't melt steel beems
#92  January 13, 2017, 11:05:44 am
Umm.... Is this Proyect cancelled or what? Nobody has replied in more than five months, but i still have hope, so I want anyone to confirm if this is actually cancelled

i think they just got busy with some stuff. it happens