YesNoOk

UK research study: staring at tits expands men's life spans, as well as dongs (Read 6550 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 29, 2017, 03:53:35 pm
Share this topic:
UK research study: staring at tits expands men's life spans, as well as dongs
#1  March 29, 2017, 03:53:35 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Source: http://nypost.com/2017/03/27/staring-at-boobs-is-just-one-of-six-easy-ways-men-can-live-longer/

It is the secret we are all trying to unlock — how to live long and happy lives. Science has found the key to success — for men, anyway. In the United Kingdom, men in general are not expected to live as long as women — so maybe they need a little bit more help. Lifestyle factors can also impact how long a person will live. It may seem like an inconvenience or an invasion of privacy to many women, but staring at boobs creates a positive mindset in men.

A 2012 study, published in the Archives of Internal Medicine, looked at the effects positive thinking had on men’s health. After a year, positive thinking had a powerful effect on health choices. More than half of the patients with coronary artery disease increased their physical activity versus 37 percent in the control group, who were not asked to write down positive thoughts in the morning. The same happened to men with high blood pressure. More than 40 percent of those with high blood pressure followed their medication plan compared to 36 percent in the non-positive-thinking group.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Re: UK research study: staring at tits expands men's life spans, as well as dongs
#2  March 30, 2017, 12:23:45 am
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
What a time to be a guy.
Re: UK research study: staring at tits expands men's life spans, as well as dongs
#3  March 30, 2017, 12:27:31 am
A new study found that furiously masturbating to anime every day makes men live longer and have healthier lives in general. More great work from the University of Titiln.
#4  March 30, 2017, 12:52:02 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
This thread could've had an ass vs titties poll. You blew it, Ricepigeon.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#5  March 30, 2017, 01:55:51 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Don't do it man, you know how MFG usually reacts about sensitive topics.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Lasagna
#6  March 31, 2017, 02:53:41 am
  • all is love in fair and war
I think it has more to do with the quality of said object ... I imagine losing 10 yrs of potential lifespan if I'm forced to stare at saggy hag and  early silicone melon tits.
#7  March 31, 2017, 01:13:26 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Indeed, I'll probably be in agony if I am forced to stare at something that ugly.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#8  March 31, 2017, 02:06:42 pm
  • I´m a big fan of...THIS HAND?!
    • Spain
Well if that study has right, we are in luck! :bison:
#9  June 10, 2017, 12:58:12 am
Relevant
healthforallwomen.com/go-braless/

Scientists have just told women to stop wearing bras.

Apparently, going without a bra promotes more tone and supporting breast tissue and wearing a bra from a young age does not help support the chest, reduce back pain or prevent breast sagging. Jean-Denis Rouillon, a sport science researcher and professor at the University of Franche-Comte in the eastern town of Besançon, conducted a 15-year study on the effect of bras on 330 women aged 18 to 35. His team of researchers found that the women who did not wear bras have perkier breasts.

“In the study, women that stopped wearing bras – through choice, not as a requirement of the study – had a 7-millimeter (0.3-inch) lift in their nipples when compared with regular bra users. Bras, they claim, could hamper circulation and reduce breast tone over time.” There are some other professionals that agree with Rouillon. Dr. Stafford Broumand stated for Refinery29, “For younger women, not wearing a bra will lead to increased collagen production and elasticity, which improves lift in a developing breast.” Broumand was not connected to the study at all.
#10  June 10, 2017, 05:33:17 am
  • all is love in fair and war
^ hmm
national geography programs about indigenous tribes in africa and south america clearly disagree.
#11  June 10, 2017, 09:46:30 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I tried googling for other more reputable news sources on that because your link is full of click-bait bullshit, but nothing so far.

EDIT: After more searching, that "study" is from 2013 and was already debunked
Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 09:50:17 am by Jango
#12  June 10, 2017, 02:30:01 pm
Should've known after clicking the first article and seeing some asshole's name plastered across the screen.

I wanted to believe tho. :(