YesNoOk

what game are you playing right now (Read 538755 times)

Started by Shunu, December 09, 2009, 09:37:27 pm
Share this topic:
Re: what game are you playing right now
#4961  May 05, 2017, 12:10:02 am
  • KOF Spriter
Man, I remember plaing that game SO LONG AGO, it was a lot of fun. The writing was always playful and funny, and even if it wasn't the best game, you couldn't ask for more in a game that cost $0.00 :XD:
#4962  May 06, 2017, 04:36:14 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
NP: Pinstripe
Enjoyable so far considering its made by one person. The characters have interesting voice overs idk who did them but they fit the characters personality imo.
#4963  May 06, 2017, 01:14:29 pm
  • 'Sup babies?
    • USA
A lot of the voice actors in that game are Youtubers, IIRC.  Ross and Danny from Game Grumps are in it, and so is Jacksepticeye, I think.
#4964  May 06, 2017, 02:54:52 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Yeah, I've seen video of someone recognizing that one of the characters voices was Jacksepticeye. I didn't know he or the other two you mentioned were youtubers tho.
#4965  May 07, 2017, 07:09:01 am
  • The Keenest!
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/roysquadrocks/
Touhou 16: Hidden Star in Four Seasons (Demo)
LOVE the new characters, especially Tanned Cirno.
Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 07:32:40 am by RoySquadRocks
#4966  May 10, 2017, 05:29:52 am
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
Mr. Gimmick (NES)

Great tunes, nice level design, and an adorable protag. I love it.
#4967  May 13, 2017, 11:19:04 am
  • Updated my journal.
    • Finland
Dishonored 2

Jesus the writing is bad.

Gameplay is alright so far. As per usual, playing without powers on high difficulties is way more fun. Glad there's a straight up powerless mode now.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#4968  May 13, 2017, 06:54:27 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (Android)

I forget who it was that posted a screenshot of it but one day I decided to try it out and goddamn is it FUN. I've finally built up a decent supply of 6* heroes (Exdeath and Y'shtola being my prime ones) and am working on Zyrus from the Dragon Killers banner.
#4969  May 14, 2017, 07:14:49 pm
  • Pixel Animator
  • Pooka Cuddler for Hire
    • USA
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
After beating FFT for PS1 for the 3rd time in a row (This time using a phalanx of taimats and Reis) I've moved to WOTL to earn and try out the secret class Dark Knight. Man, have I been missing out, these cutscenes are gorgeously well done and the voice acting is grand too! I've only just finished the Mustadio's part and every dialogue rewrite's got me so hooked! I can't wait to see where this goes.

PS: Yes, I have the patch that fixes the horrible slowdown =P

I do not do edits.
My Character Release Thread
#4970  May 14, 2017, 10:03:12 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile

So this is one of my favorite hack and slash games out there.  I love the art style, the spritework, the music, the mechanics, the background of how the game came to be, the cheesy grindhouse sci-fi story that's a mash-up of Hellboy, Spawn and Devil May Cry, etc.  And it has recently been ported from the 360 to Steam, so thought it was a perfect opportunity to revisit it after 6 years.

Unfortunately, transitioning to keyboard isn't very pleasant, so stuck with the controller option.  I'm curious if the hidden co-op mode is still present if you play with a Guitar Hero/Rock Band guitar, as well.  I mean, it was a glorified easter egg at most, not really a good means to play co-op, but the other player is a flying demon guitar shooting electric beams, come on.

Along with this came the studio's other bigger titles, Charlie Murder and Salt & Sanctuary.  I know of Charlie Murder, not the best side scrolling beat-em up but oozes style.  And apparently Salt & Sanctuary was near GotY territory.  So looking forward to running through that next.
#4971  May 19, 2017, 11:24:50 pm
  • Rolling Eyes fall...
  • Ruling dies out.
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Injustice 2

Game's pretty damn fun so far. Remembering stuff that I did with Green Lantern (along with maining him as well) and liking some of the newcomers too. Thought the gear system is pretty grind-heavy (if you want some good gears or for a specific char), but I'll manage it.

Beat all of story mode last night too. If you wanna read my thoughts about it, here:
Spoiler: Warning: It's spoiler-rific. So I suggest either playing Injustice 2's story mode first or watching someone's walkthrough before reading this (click to see content)

Special note: I can't help but hear Sub-zero's (MK9) voice for Green Lantern's voice when he gets hurt. Was there some kind of sound mis-placement during development or is that just me?
#4972  May 20, 2017, 12:34:46 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • Thailand
Incidentally, Green Lantern's VA is Kotal Kahn in MKX!
#4973  May 20, 2017, 08:13:19 am
  • The Goddess Returns

I forget who it was that posted a screenshot of it but one day I decided to try it out and goddamn is it FUN. I've finally built up a decent supply of 6* heroes (Exdeath and Y'shtola being my prime ones) and am working on Zyrus from the Dragon Killers banner.

What is your IGN and ID?

I would like to help out since I got both Fryevia and Reberta that can be used at any time.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4974  May 20, 2017, 09:18:14 am
  • 2 edjy 4 u
  • i won't forgive you! unless you give me money
    • USA

Incidentally, Green Lantern's VA is Kotal Kahn in MKX!

yeah, for the alt skin :P

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 04:16:39 am by Walruslui
#4975  May 20, 2017, 09:47:43 am
  • Complicated.cns
  • Mighty Fucked 56287&56303 Because why the fuck not
    • Argentina
Spoiiiiiiiiiiileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrs

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
pls
#4976  May 21, 2017, 01:23:04 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK

What is your IGN and ID?

I would like to help out since I got both Fryevia and Reberta that can be used at any time.

My name on there is MightyK (Name character limit means I can't use my usual nom de guerre) and my ID number is 068,368,358

But I gotta clear out some space on my friends list first. (Also my leader is Exdeath but I might consider changing it unless you'd like a 6*fairly versatile black mage.)
#4977  May 21, 2017, 03:06:13 am
  • The Goddess Returns

What is your IGN and ID?

My name on there is MightyK (Name character limit means I can't use my usual nom de guerre) and my ID number is 068,368,358

But I gotta clear out some space on my friends list first. (Also my leader is Exdeath but I might consider changing it unless you'd like a 6*fairly versatile black mage.)

I have no problems with an ExDeath unit as a friend because either way, you mainly either want people who will gift you on the daily or powerful units that can help with trials and such.

That's why I will switch between my Reberta and my Fryevia since they are powerful 5 star bases and can wreck these 2 events.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4978  May 21, 2017, 04:59:10 am
  • No fucks giver
  • Happiness is a choice.
    • Brazil
Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy

Have been playing this game constantly for some months, really, really fun, so many possibilities of playstyle, so much content avaiable, hope one day Square Enix decide to release it on consoles/steam, right now trying to convince a friend of mine to play with me online through PPSSPP  :mlol:
#4979  May 21, 2017, 02:09:02 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK

What is your IGN and ID?

I have no problems with an ExDeath unit as a friend because either way, you mainly either want people who will gift you on the daily or powerful units that can help with trials and such.

That's why I will switch between my Reberta and my Fryevia since they are powerful 5 star bases and can wreck these 2 events.

Kinda wish I could roll those sometime soon. At least the game has been pretty kind to me since it got me a 5* Orlandeau without me even trying to get him (I got base 5* Ramza too) and then later on a Setzer who is also considered pretty friggin' good..

Got your request BTW, thanks.

@-Ash-: Hell yeah, Dissidia 012 is great fun once you get used to it. Unlocked everyone yet?
Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 04:00:42 pm by MightyKombat
#4980  May 21, 2017, 09:50:54 pm
  • The Goddess Returns

What is your IGN and ID?

Kinda wish I could roll those sometime soon. At least the game has been pretty kind to me since it got me a 5* Orlandeau without me even trying to get him (I got base 5* Ramza too) and then later on a Setzer who is also considered pretty friggin' good..

Got your request BTW, thanks.

@-Ash-: Hell yeah, Dissidia 012 is great fun once you get used to it. Unlocked everyone yet?

I thought the same way when I started in December. My best unit was an Exdeath and then later on, a Chizuru from a RAINBOW(Yeah...I started playing after they changed the rules on what drops from which crystal...sad days when I got a Rainbow Chizuru from a Noctis banner and a Rainbow Rosa...) then hit dry spells until the Egg Seekers event and scored Luneth and Fryevia, hit another dry spell hoping to get Aileen and got Reberta during a YOLO 10+1 pull(do not recommend doing that unless you really want a unit).

It comes with time that you will soon get a 5* base.  Not to mention even Ramza will gain enhancements along the line that will make him ridiculous 100% ATK, DEF, MAG and SPR and then gains HP and MP Regen the more SPR he has...
When he does gain his enhancements, EVERYONE will value a Ramza unit even over Orlandeau because the buffs are just that strong.