YesNoOk

X-Men Vs Marvel Vs Capcom Vs Streetfighter (Read 6096 times)

Started by Usurp, November 09, 2017, 07:13:35 pm
Share this topic:
X-Men Vs Marvel Vs Capcom Vs Streetfighter
#1  November 09, 2017, 07:13:35 pm
    • USA
A Project Still In The Making!!

www.streetfighteronline.com/nwo/web/

we started small and now are grow'n .. help us grow
free and online, browser or download people, join up

we really need more people to help us grow
does anyone know how to help us fix out lag issue we got, we are on shockwave tho, so we could use someone who knows what they are doing and are willing to pay as well

if u wish to contact us
Contact@streetfighteronline.com
ICQ = 713133124 -Usurp

lui

Re: X-Men Vs Marvel Vs Capcom Vs Streetfighter
#2  November 09, 2017, 08:03:47 pm
    • USA
Oh hey I remember playing this a long time ago.

Unfortunately alot of the problems I had with it back then still plague it from the looks of it.

Do you guys still have paid for OP "VIP" characters? :s
#3  November 09, 2017, 09:11:33 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Sorry to intrude, and I know I have no "business" being here ... but I was sent by the Almighty himself ... who you ask ?? Why the creator (TMyApp) of Street Fighter Online (SFO) of course and me as his right hand man... he has sent me to set a few things straight.  ;D

... over the past few decades, many of you "M.U.G.E.N" users have accused the Almighty TMyApp of stealing your "sprites", and speweing nonsense of how much SFO sucks, how choppy it is, how your little precious MUGEN is.

Most of are what, 5-12 year old kids ?? ... you don't even have the slightest glue as to how difficult it is to pull of a remake of the classic and popular fighting game XvsSF (Online) in "shockwave engine". Also, for the record ... SFO is the only game of it's kind on the internet.  ;D

there's what ?? 6+ billion people in this world and yet so far wayy to may people have attempted such a feat of re-creating such a creation. SFO is a very complexed game ... and such a game in order for it to even be produced, that person or people better be darn talented ... heck even so, they will most likely fail.  ;D

... hundreds of hours upon hours have been spent in the the development of SFO, and whether you like it or not... it's the closest thing of it's kind to even come close to the original XvsSF, which was developed by Capcom, composed by a team of what 20 ??  ;D ... on the other hand SFO was created by only ONE PERSON! ... and that man goes by the name of TMyApp. He's got more talent in his finger than all of you combined.

when he presented this idea to other on various forums ... his other fellow developers told him: "It cannot be done" ... months later, the first version of SFO was live, was known as: XvsSF (online). It was truly a great accomplishment and all the doubters ate their words.  ;D

Due to the game being made in the older version of shock ... (Director 8.5 studio to be precise), the game does have it "weakness" and problems, but the great one aka TMyApp will always find a way to fix where there seems to be no way ...

... you kids are delusional ... there's NO comparision between MUGEN and the "immortal" SFO ... :

1) Street Fighter Online aka SFO is what it is, a magnificient and classic remake of the popular XMEN vs Street Fighter which was released in 1996 ... but of course being the great man that he is, TMyApp made some changes ... truly making SFO "unique", and not just a copy-cat version of the original XvsSF.

2) SFO is a full "online" game and not just some engine which all kind of kids even the dumbest of the dumbest can edit and play around with... like MUGEN.  ;D

3) SFO being an online game ... we are constantly updating the game with jaw-dropping, eye-ball popping updates for our community and members... unlike "MUGEN".

4) SFO is the one and ONLY game of it's kind on the internet ...  ;D

... i can go on and on... but the fact remains: SFO is by wayy more "superior" to MUGEN by a wide margin.  ;D

VIP/Elite VIP... is our way of saying thanks for helping as we have a TON of bills to pay ... and Capcom and/or Marvel know about it, so stop your bitching and stop comparing what we do to your useless and free engine, why would someone even buy the MUGEN engine ?? none.  ;D

SFO on the other hand can be bought for millions of dollars... wait, did I say millions ?? Damn right.  ;D

You can bitch, and bitch all you want... SFO is "immortal" and like the creator himself has said it many times ... there's a reason why SFO has withstood the test of time up to this day after various attempts to "hack", shut down, and any other useless attempts that have come our way.  ;D

Don't come to our community and/or bitch everywhere claiming TMyApp "ripped" you guys... because he didn't. Everything belongs to Capcom, like it or not ... so what if he doesn't give Reu "credit" ?? For what ?? For modifying something that already belongs to Capcom ?? you kids are ALL delusional ... seriously.

so, that's the message the master wanted me to let you all know ... have a very ... "wonderful" day.

lui

#4  November 09, 2017, 09:42:46 pm
    • USA
wtf cyan paul lmao

is this real?
Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 09:48:52 pm by Walruslui
#5  November 09, 2017, 10:01:10 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 10:04:41 pm by Magneto so Pringles

lui

#6  November 09, 2017, 10:20:54 pm
    • USA
oh wow lol fuck this game and the devs.

Edit:ah was corrected this guy isn't a Dev.
Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 10:55:37 pm by Walruslui
#7  November 09, 2017, 10:21:56 pm
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
But... X-Men is Marvel and Street Fighter is Capcom. Why not call this Marvel Vs Capcom or Capcom Vs Marvel?

I remember this though. It’s crazy to see where it’s at after all these years.
Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 10:25:51 pm by ink
#8  November 09, 2017, 10:36:54 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
oh wow lol fuck this game and the devs.

its ironic one of em is coming back here begging for help considering all of that stuff
He's not one of the devs, just one of the staff members.

lui

#9  November 09, 2017, 10:54:44 pm
    • USA
Ah, well. I hope things have changed and that there's no more ridiculous vip system
#10  November 09, 2017, 11:01:24 pm
But... X-Men is Marvel and Street Fighter is Capcom. Why not call this Marvel Vs Capcom or Capcom Vs Marvel?

It's the fan sequel to Street Fighter X All Capcom.