YesNoOk

CS Patch made available again to the masses: Yuri by PotS  (Read 4650 times)

Started by 1.8.7, June 24, 2017, 04:33:54 am
Share this topic:
CS Patch made available again to the masses: Yuri by PotS
#1  June 24, 2017, 04:33:54 am
  • Multi-Character User
  • Too good to master one character
Note:
-I decided to make this CS Patch by JTP to Yuri by PotS because of her original CS Patch link being down. And removed THAT green thing in her walk back animation.
-I have converted a few Palette with this Patch namely the Default, Ryu and Miss Karate palettes.
-Thanks to Quickfist and his Yuri for making this Color Seperated Spriteset available to everyone while the original link is down.(If you have time please download it and give a try. ^_^)
-Also, Knee Socks Yuri is best Yuri.(Palette name:KneeSocksFTW by me and sole purpose for making this patch available again for this Yuri)

Thanks to:

-JTP768-For Color Separating Yuri's sprites

-Flowrellik, jtp768, Lurker, na1rot68, PrototypeGod, Rozay, Sabockee, SantaGiorno, Quickfist - For palettes

-Quickfist - For his Yuri of course and its collection of wonderful palettes made by the people mentioned above.

Link for Y'all: https://www.mediafire.com/?b4v6la9ijj0634r
Link for Lurker's Shin Shoryu-ish Yuri Sprites(Also CS'ed):https://www.mediafire.com/?na2wwu3dtlvpydn

PIC of the Color Seperated Yuri and the Shin Shoryu-ish Sprite in action.

P.S:Sorry if I cannot add Lurker's Sprites into the sff file because I don't know the axis of it.
Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 06:37:35 am by 1.8.7
Re: CS Patch made available again to the masses: Yuri by PotS
#2  June 24, 2017, 06:05:15 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
I saw the title and thought "But my Yuri had a CS...", I'm glad it's the same one, cause JTP did a great job, also thanks for fixing the green dot I even forgot about it, downloading this for the PotS ver.

#3  June 24, 2017, 06:14:24 am
  • Multi-Character User
I saw the title and thought "But my Yuri had a CS...", I'm glad it's the same one, cause JTP did a great job, also thanks for fixing the green dot I even forgot about it, downloading this for the PotS ver.

Glad you liked it.
#4  June 24, 2017, 06:15:22 am
    • USA
You can also add these by lurker.
#5  June 24, 2017, 06:38:26 am
  • Multi-Character User