Dhalsim (Read 37470 times)

Started by Mr.Karate JKA, April 22, 2015, 05:00:20 am
Share this topic:
Dhalsim
#1  April 22, 2015, 05:00:20 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Well, i`m making a patch to turn Raaja`s Dhalsim (The best Dhalsim) more similar to actual POTS styled chars.

Here some screens:

Missing:

Adjust some commands;
EX moves
Hyper portrait
super finish fonts
Custom combo.

I`ll apreaciate if someone can help me with the hyper portrait and the super finish fonts!

Soon i`ll make a video. Do not expect a fast progress...
Re: Dhalsim
#2  April 22, 2015, 07:29:59 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Good luck for Dhalsim. What about Seth? Do you give that up?
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#3  April 22, 2015, 08:00:59 am
  • *Insert text here*
    • USA
Here a quick hyper bg I made for ya.

Not my best, but I'll made a better one when I get some sleep.
#4  April 22, 2015, 09:41:09 am
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Really cool man, I made the color separation on Dhalsim if you are interested and edit of Raja Dhalsim.
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#5  April 22, 2015, 12:34:53 pm
  • Was it something I said?
Try these if you'd like.

#6  April 22, 2015, 01:17:51 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Nice
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#7  April 22, 2015, 02:27:06 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Yes.! the best Dhalsim I ever seen before. pots style much better to me.xD thanks for doing this possible.!! sorry for asking :P but that Necro by rajaa would be amazing a la pots as well.xD because it looks like Dhalsim so much. that necro could be converted to Cvs sprites. :P well good luck with your Dhalsim patch.
Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 02:43:11 pm by yaret
#8  April 22, 2015, 02:52:43 pm
    • Argentina
Are you going to use the Color Separation by Froz? I think you should if you haven't yet.

What do you need for the Super Finish Fonts? I can make them if you want to.

I'll try to see if I can make a LvL 3 Portrait :)
#9  April 22, 2015, 03:23:45 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
Thanks guys!!! Any ideas for the win quotes????
#10  April 22, 2015, 04:18:31 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Oookay, it's my turn! ;)

#1: "I will meditate and then destroy you." (from Street Fighter II)
#2: "Action brings reaction. Your fate has followed you." (from Street Fighter Alpha 2)
#3: "Meditate on your loss. Someday our paths will cross again." (from Street Fighter Alpha 2)
#4: "Victory is to control yourself as well as control the opponent." (from Street Fighter Alpha 3)
#5: "Peace and tranquility... This is the way of Yoga!" (from Street Fighter Alpha 3)
#6: "Mother India has been kind to me." (from X-Men vs. Street Fighter)
#7: "Here's your first lesson in Yoga. Take the pain!" (from Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter)
#8: "Free your mind and the rest will follow..." (from Capcom vs. SNK)
#9: "Agni's flames will burn away your evil machinations!" (from SNK vs. Capcom Chaos - against Evil chars)
#10: "Such impatience... The answers you seek lie in your own heart. Seek them out." (from Street Fighter IV)
#11: "My purifying flames wash my foes one by one as they fall before me." (from Super Street Fighter IV)
#11  April 22, 2015, 04:22:10 pm
    • Argentina
    • leoos_004@hotmail.com
 Yoga flame!!!  yeahhh     
I will be waiting. good luck in your work
#12  April 22, 2015, 04:28:54 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Any plan for color separation for Dhalsim and Seth?

#13  April 22, 2015, 04:42:42 pm
    • Argentina
Here I leave you my LvL3 Portraits:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

@Knuckles8864: I'm sorry for using the same renders, there aren't many good ones. I remember an artist who drew some of the Street Fighter guys but I can't remember his name.

Note: I added and updated some of the portraits.
Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 08:03:19 pm by HadeS
#14  April 22, 2015, 05:31:22 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
#15  April 22, 2015, 08:07:28 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
Here I leave you my LvL3 Portraits:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

@Knuckles8864: I'm sorry for using the same renders, there aren't many good ones. I remember an artist who drew some of the Street Fighter guys but I can't remember his name.

Note: I added and updated some of the portraits.

OMG! They are Amazing!!! Thanks a lot! I think i'll use all of then!!!!

#16  April 22, 2015, 08:13:09 pm
    • Argentina
Yay! You're very welcome :)

Don't forget to tell me the Super Finish things so I can make them :)

@yaret: Thank you, Yaret :P I updated them, check them again.
#17  April 23, 2015, 12:06:30 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil

Oookay, it's my turn! ;)

#1: "I will meditate and then destroy you." (from Street Fighter II)
#2: "Action brings reaction. Your fate has followed you." (from Street Fighter Alpha 2)
#3: "Meditate on your loss. Someday our paths will cross again." (from Street Fighter Alpha 2)
#4: "Victory is to control yourself as well as control the opponent." (from Street Fighter Alpha 3)
#5: "Peace and tranquility... This is the way of Yoga!" (from Street Fighter Alpha 3)
#6: "Mother India has been kind to me." (from X-Men vs. Street Fighter)
#7: "Here's your first lesson in Yoga. Take the pain!" (from Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter)
#8: "Free your mind and the rest will follow..." (from Capcom vs. SNK)
#9: "Agni's flames will burn away your evil machinations!" (from SNK vs. Capcom Chaos - against Evil chars)
#10: "Such impatience... The answers you seek lie in your own heart. Seek them out." (from Street Fighter IV)
#11: "My purifying flames wash my foes one by one as they fall before me." (from Super Street Fighter IV)

Thanks Gui!!! Already added!

Really cool man, I made the color separation on Dhalsim if you are interested and edit of Raja Dhalsim.

Really!? I did not knew about that... Well If its from Rajaaà Dhalsim i can add it. I dont know if this Dhalsim have exclusive sprites. Thanks!!!

Good luck for Dhalsim. What about Seth? Do you give that up?

I just forgot my motivations on Seth... I still having problems with his running sprites.

Yay! You're very welcome :)

Don't forget to tell me the Super Finish things so I can make them :)

@yaret: Thank you, Yaret :P I updated them, check them again.

Here, here is the super finish Fonts missing:

Yoga Stream
Yoga Volcano
Yoga Strike
Yoga Drill
Yoga Legend
Yoga tempest
Yoga Catastrophe

Thanks for all your support guys!
#18  April 23, 2015, 12:09:37 am
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
It's time to work on a couple of portraits, it seems!
Good luck, man. I hope you'll release something awesome!! :)
#19  April 23, 2015, 12:13:36 am
    • Argentina
#20  April 23, 2015, 01:24:38 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I just forgot my motivations on Seth... I still having problems with his running sprites.

Froz is interested in making antagonists. If he like to make Seth in future, he need to use your running your sprites.
And what about Vega II?

Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:31:19 am by One Man Aumio