YesNoOk

REQUESTING MALE VOICES FOR AGP FULLGAME (Updated list, voices available) (Read 261189 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, October 13, 2011, 12:34:16 am
Re: REQUESTING MALE VOICES FOR AGP FULLGAME (Updated list, voices available)
#101  March 22, 2014, 02:33:42 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
What kind of voice were you wanting for King Gouki? I'd like to lend some voices.
#102  March 22, 2014, 04:41:02 am
  • They have no tomorrow...
    • USA
Not sure what you're looking for with Sayajin, but I do a mean Dragon Ball Abridged Nappa
#103  March 22, 2014, 04:32:01 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Wow, a lot of requests :D time to answer them all:
I'd be willingly to try a voice or two for this. Any need for over the top high pitched voices?
I'm not sure, let me see about it
I'd be willing to if only my laptop had the sound drivers working... So I'm out of the question. Sorry man.
Too bad to read that, I hope you can make something in a future ;)
What kind of voice were you wanting for King Gouki? I'd like to lend some voices.
Something like actual voices of Shishioh/King Lion (the character which I based that clone), you can see Savage Reign/Kizuna Encounter and NGBC versions to get an idea
Not sure what you're looking for with Sayajin, but I do a mean Dragon Ball Abridged Nappa
Well, it's suposed to be a voice like one of DBZ chars, so I think your abridged Nappa could work for him ;)
if bootleg (koryu akuma) is in your game,I will like to...
I already counted with that, Duck :P waiting for your voice for Bootleg then

Also, I think I'll take care of Metallic One, seeing if using my voice with a robot filter or using samples from Doctor Who's Daleks and/or Cybermen and maybe I'd voice another clone too, let's see what happens

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#104  March 30, 2014, 06:52:51 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
OK, I got DuckSS' voices for Bootleg, so it's one more voice on again :D I've working on Metallic One voice (seeing if using my voice or DW's Daleks or Cybermen ones), please those ones who want to voice some of available clones, note in this thread to confirm you as the official ones ;) (for those ones who were VA in the past, please reconfirm here again)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X