YesNoOk

Street Fighter vs Tekken/Tekken X Street Fighter [PS3 XBOX360 PC] (Read 118615 times)

Started by jafar, July 24, 2010, 09:49:41 pm
Share this topic:

MDI

Re: Re: Street Fighter vs Tekken/Tekken X Street Fighter [PS3 XBOX360]
#81  July 25, 2010, 02:03:19 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
i can't wait to see shots from tekken x capcom. i want to see a ryu with a 5 o'clock shadow wearing a dirty, mud and blood stained gi. i want to see akuma staring down heihachi like they're about to fight over who has the most ridiculous haircut. i want to see r. mika, c. viper, and elena with their big ol' titties flopping around without a care in the world. how could anyone not be excited in even the slightest bit over this stuff? i feel like ono must feel every day right now.

So on point.

I believe the final product(s) is just to test the waters on how well fans like the game. Remember Capcom's first crossover fighter was Street Fighter vs. X-Men. Now we have Capcom vs. Marvel 3 awaiting completion. We'll get a Capcom vs. Namco title in a couple years. Mark my words.

Street Fighter Vs X-Men and Capcom Vs Marvel eh? Sound like some obscure games.  :P
ey
#82  July 25, 2010, 02:05:23 am
  • FTW!!!
#83  July 25, 2010, 02:18:10 am
  • appreciate life, i love you - Lil B
    • downloads.khinsider.com/?u=44610
i can't wait to see shots from tekken x capcom. i want to see a ryu with a 5 o'clock shadow wearing a dirty, mud and blood stained gi. i want to see akuma staring down heihachi like they're about to fight over who has the most ridiculous haircut. i want to see r. mika, c. viper, and elena with their big ol' titties flopping around without a care in the world. how could anyone not be excited in even the slightest bit over this stuff? i feel like ono must feel every day right now.

So on point.

I believe the final product(s) is just to test the waters on how well fans like the game. Remember Capcom's first crossover fighter was Street Fighter vs. X-Men. Now we have Capcom vs. Marvel 3 awaiting completion. We'll get a Capcom vs. Namco title in a couple years. Mark my words.

Street Fighter Vs X-Men and Capcom Vs Marvel eh? Sound like some obscure games.  :P

I always mess the title names up  :-X

THANK YOU BASED GOD
#84  July 25, 2010, 02:25:29 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
This could be decent, I always liked tekken designs but never cared much for its gameplay.
And Kazuya is a perfect bad guy.
#85  July 25, 2010, 02:30:04 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
Also random note, Dragunov better be in here somewhere

MDI

#86  July 25, 2010, 02:36:22 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
I just wish they would have went with the dark, gritty, and slightly realistic Tekken style character models and backgrounds. I mean seriously, SFIV looks like a damn 80's american cartoon compared to the modern Tekken games.
ey
#87  July 25, 2010, 02:39:54 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 02:44:46 am by Thedge
#88  July 25, 2010, 02:44:08 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Are they still doing both things? cuz it would be very interesting to see sf chars reworked onto gritty environments, actually that would be kinda kickass.
#89  July 25, 2010, 02:46:58 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/

That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#90  July 25, 2010, 02:49:36 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
when i first saw that pic i got stuck at the headband.

DUDE... KING OF ALL COSMOS FOR A GIANTBOSS

MDD

#91  July 25, 2010, 02:50:23 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
TxSF would go that way.

Something like this would be great:
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6030/12698359811011.jpg
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/548/da27e0d275bc45e6d2eba95.jpg
Bison looks like an Italian mob boss.

The only reason i'm not hyped for this is because I thought the announcement would be a new Darkstalkers. And for those of you complaining about how Street Fighter has projectiles and Tekken doesn't, look at Balrog. His whole moveset is just punches, and he's top tier in both Vanilla and Super.
#92  July 25, 2010, 02:54:52 am
    • USA
This game looks great, I for one love Tekken and Street Fighter. Lars better be in.

Only thing i didn't like was the tag ultra combos and re-use of models, model revamping would've been nice.

Lets see how this progresses over time.
#93  July 25, 2010, 03:23:42 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
I'm actually finding it hard to form any concrete opinion beyond 'Huh, how about that.'  Maybe I'm just too hyped for MvC3 that I can't really care about any other crossover, but this hasn't really piqued my interest yet.
That's another thing; they are stretching the games so far out now. SSF4(PC/ARC), MvC3, Blazblue, KOF and now this trash. It's segregating players even more, and that's something I can't support.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#94  July 25, 2010, 03:27:02 am
    • UK
    • www.nnaajjmugen.tumblr.com/
They completely messed up this great concept.
First of, they had to use the Street Fighter 4 system? If there going to make 2 completely different games clash you're going to need to make a system which works for both and feels solid. Adapting one game to another is not the way to go, the game would ultimately feel like a new version of SF4 which includes new characters and stages.

It would of been nice to see Tekken's design and presentation mixed with fast SF gameplay maybe adding a few mechanics from the Tekken games like guarding by just standing.

This is what is putting me of with Capcom's recent fighting games or projects, they just stick with the same cartoony design and gameplay we have seen for about 5+ years.
I was looking forward to seeing the gameplay and info about this game until I realised it was just another same ol' capcom game.
Kinda strange but I woke up today and her hand was on my ass cheek
I won't suspect anything though I'll take it she was sleeping and didn't notice
you should have flipped over slowly
#95  July 25, 2010, 03:30:14 am
First of, they had to use the Street Fighter 4 system? If there going to make 2 completely different games clash you're going to need to make a system which works for both and feels solid. Adapting one game to another is not the way to go, the game would ultimately feel like a new version of SF4 which includes new characters and stages.

It would of been nice to see Tekken's design and presentation mixed with fast SF gameplay maybe adding a few mechanics from the Tekken games like guarding by just standing.

This is what is putting me of with Capcom's recent fighting games or projects, they just stick with the same cartoony design and gameplay we have seen for about 5+ years.
I was looking forward to seeing the gameplay and info about this game until I realised it was just another same ol' capcom game.

You do realize there will be a Namco made version that does exactly what you want, right?
#96  July 25, 2010, 03:32:40 am
  • FTW!!!
Segregation? Where do you see that?

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/30596

Tell me thats slow and 100% SFIV
#97  July 25, 2010, 03:32:54 am
  • waiting for a better day
namco will be made that version  8)

I like This,its a dream match for me.
Re: Street Fighter vs Tekken/Tekken X Street Fighter [PS3 XBOX360]
#98  July 26, 2010, 01:33:43 am
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
In an attempt to change the subject, I want to see Ogre in this game.

I'll see your Ogre and raise you an Elena and a Sean. Hell, just to see Elena and Eddy interact with their similar styles of fighting would be interesting.

TBH I was kind of disappointed (I first heard rumors of Capcom vs. Namco, which could have opened the doors for "Tales of" characters), but you know, I figure that we might as well give Capcom and Namco a chance to impress us with this.
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> because you messed up?
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> well that's a fucking shame
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> pick up your sucks

I don't provide old versions of my characters once they're updated. Please don't ask me for them.

MDD

#99  July 26, 2010, 01:39:10 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Kinda sad. I wanted to see Hayato vs Yoshimitsu.
#100  July 26, 2010, 01:40:46 am
    • UK
    • www.nnaajjmugen.tumblr.com/
Kinda strange but I woke up today and her hand was on my ass cheek
I won't suspect anything though I'll take it she was sleeping and didn't notice
you should have flipped over slowly